PDA

View Full Version : need to vent bad

EXtremeEXer50
04-04-2005, 07:06 PM
welp....tonight i finally got in my first fight...yes sir i did it....heres the story.

ok, there is this kid at my school who has been running his mouth for the past month or so and wanting to fight me so tonight i said hell meet me...we met at a local riding spot and as soon as he gets tehre his brother(a marine) is yelling and this kids all pumped up and drunk. well he gets outta the truck scream comes up trys to hit me i block it and cracked him in the face. overall i hit him way more times but i had a sweatshirt on and couldnt get it off cause they came quick so he grabbed it pulled it over my head and fighting is tiring and i couldnt breathe so i said eff it im done....everyone there said i didnt get my ***** beat and im happy with my performance...sorry guys just wanted to vent.

Fender Bender
04-04-2005, 07:34 PM
You start getting hair in odd places, and then your hormones and testosterone go out of control and all you want to do is fight.

jak1389
04-04-2005, 07:35 PM
keep up the good work

theTman
04-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
You start getting hair in odd places, and then your hormones and testosterone go out of control and all you want to do is fight.

LMFAO

lol
04-04-2005, 07:36 PM
fighting is 99 percent heart 1 percent skill is my motto:chinese:

Mxjunkie
04-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by lol
fighting is 99 percent heart 1 percent skill is my motto:chinese:

Thats true! My brother is 10 and my friend thats 15 called him a few names and stuff about his mom and my brother went NUTS, He hit my friend with a bicycle pump and beat the living heck out of him lol.

Anyways about your fight, This sounds stupid but being the better man and walking away is ALOT better, You dont want a rep as being some a-hole to people :) Thanks to Tommy and tamehart and see that now :)

TheFontMaster
04-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Yea this one kid in my Vo-Tech class is lucky that he went back to jail for violating his perol. Good thing cause I would have beaten his *** by the end of the year. He was one of those kids that just doesn't know when to shut up and get so anoying.

LuckyOxygen
04-04-2005, 08:16 PM
At least you didnt puss out. You should have headbutted him first off when he came up to you, then beat his ***....

Plante400
04-04-2005, 09:15 PM
when getting into a fight.. dont wear a sweatshirt or anyhting big that will get in your way.. a t shirt is the best.. hahahah wow

04-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LuckyOxygen
You should have headbutted him

wow thats a dirty move:rolleyes: why dont you just kick him in the nuts?

400exrules
04-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Yea this one kid in my Vo-Tech class is lucky that he went back to jail for violating his perol. Good thing cause I would have beaten his *** by the end of the year. He was one of those kids that just doesn't know when to shut up and get so anoying.

yah theirs two black boys in my agriculture class with me and a few of my buddies, and their flirtin with the line of us just tellin em to shutup...to beatin their *****

i go in their everyday thinkin its a possibility im gonna get ina fight before the class period is over....cuz as soon as one of them says somethin i just get fired up inside, but i try to just ignore them cuz their a waste of anyones time.....but sometimes i just have to put em in their place. And im seriously about to start swingin, cuz im dead tired of their sh*t, and so is everyone else...

sorry, had to vent some

LuckyOxygen
04-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by sEX
wow thats a dirty move:rolleyes: why dont you just kick him in the nuts?

Kicking in the nuts would be kinda *****, but all in all, fights are NOT fair. Different people have different views on fights, but pretty much you do what you have to in order to win, or kick their ***, or however you want to put it. I didnt like the idea of headbutting until it was done to me, now thats usually my first move.

Tommy 17
04-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Thanks to Tommy and tamehart and see that now :)

i'm still goin to beat ur :devil:

04-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LuckyOxygen
Kicking in the nuts would be kinda *****, but all in all, fights are NOT fair. Different people have different views on fights, but pretty much you do what you have to in order to win, or kick their ***, or however you want to put it. I didnt like the idea of headbutting until it was done to me, now thats usually my first move. i bet when u got headbutted u thought that was a greasy unfair move? why do it to someone else just drill him in the head extra hard instaed of headbutting

Quad18star
04-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Everything is fair in a fight ... if you don't do it to the person , then most of the time , you're on the receiving end of something like a headbutt or getting kicked in the nuts .

I'm not a big guy by any means ... but I haven't backed down from a fight . I've taken on a guy that was about 6'2 and 225 lbs ... I'm 5'8 and 145lbs .... I walked out of it with a busted lip and a few bruises , but the guy never touched me after that . The guy decided to fight me after the bar one night , cuz he didn't like my hat and I guess I looked at him kind of funny while we were grabbing a sub from Subway after a night of drinking .

It was all good though ... me and my cousin took on 3 guys that night . It was funny , cuz my cousin had tackled the guy to the ground ... then he got jumped by the guys 2 friends .... but somehow my cousin was able to hold these 3 guys down , while I was over top nailing them . My friends were looking on ( :grr: ) making sure no one else jumped in , but the cops showed up cuz the girl working in the subway called about the fight in the parking lot .

Gotta love having cousins that will take a punch ( or punches) for you . :devil:

Dan_Guetter
04-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by jak1389
keep up the good work

lmao:p

trict_out
04-05-2005, 10:46 AM
I agree it takes a big man to walk away from a fight, especially when you know u could take the other person. But by no means back down to someone who deserves his *** whipped. I would only fight over 3 things, my woman, my family, and my friends. I can walk away from an idiot tryin to get me arrested for no reason.

Bush0102
04-05-2005, 10:52 AM
if you want a quick fight, just slug the guy square in the throat. You shouldnt have any problems with him after that.

brian-250
04-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i'm still goin to beat ur :devil:

only thing you can beat is your weiner.:devil:

Punk'd
04-05-2005, 02:14 PM
I just got in a fight not to long ago also with this dude thats been messing with my g/f well hes twice my size and he didnt hit me once..even though everyone thought I was dead cuzz im only about 5'8 well I hit him once in the face and he fell over then i got on the ground n went from there while he tryed throwing punches back but had no chance.. So I guess when you love someone and have been going out with them for 2 years you can do anything you set your mind to. I loved this fight because I proved size doesnt matter.

But about your fight. If you think you were pissed during that try haveing your g/f almost raped. You could own anyone.

wvspeedfreak
04-05-2005, 06:34 PM
A solid shot right in the nose usually does wonders for a first punch.I don't care how big you are that still hurts like hell.

04-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
only thing you can beat is my weiner please tommy i love you.;)

:eek:

bansheeguy77
04-05-2005, 07:08 PM
never start a fight but always finish it. keep your hands up, watch him....use knees, elbows and my favorite...submissions :devil: a choke hold or arm bar will do wonders in a fight. as for fighting, alot of it is heart yes, but skill is definately required. so thats why you should educate yourself, train and become a skilled fighter. then when the time arises you have hte heart along with skill....

brian-250
04-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by sEX
:eek:

your gay for just saying it like that.:rolleyes:

trict_out
04-05-2005, 07:31 PM
i would have to say the choke hold is one deadly *** move. If u get your arms positioned right and hold on....say goodnight:cool:

04-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
your gay for just saying it like that.:rolleyes:

go eat a twinkie lumpster:rolleyes:

MY450R
04-06-2005, 08:04 AM
FIGHT TO WIN!!
if you can get a shot to the nuts ...oh well .imo nothing you do is a cheap shot because your in it to win it
who gets in a fight to lose??

YLW400
04-06-2005, 08:37 AM
All you need is Rex-Kwan-Do!!! 4 years in the octagon!!!