PDA

View Full Version : brand new yfz 450 take offs, *cheap*

SRH
04-04-2005, 05:25 PM
ok im sick of these parts cluttering up my shop, ive advertised them many times so im gonan throw down some reasonable prices and hope i sell them

all of this stuff is brand new take offs!

A-arms and tie rods,2 small tears in ball joint covers from removal, never ridden on besides around driveway $110 shipped i always take out insurance its 2 bucks more so why not...

axle brandddddd new take off $87 shipped

steering stem $55 shipped (i have 2 of them) 1 was a backup for last season

repaired oem swingarm $38 bucks shipped welded and looks new no noticeable repair marks whats so ever, i took this on trade for a stock axle carrier... comes with skids, probaly get you some riding time if your in a jam but i doubt it would stand up to too rough of abuse, or need something to replace your parted out race quad to send it down the road

rear hubs,sprocket hub, rotor hub and lock nuts $66 bucks shipped

heres some pics of everything cept the stems http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/free1...12160/my_photos

im not looking to rip anyone off, i just want this stuff out of my shop and put a few bucks in my pocket towards some stuff for my mini, i gurantee you for brand new stuff this is dirt cheap, if the pics dont work in the link for you ill post them upon request

all prices negotiable,

its hard for me to check this thread every day so you can pm me offers,

i really want to get rid of this stuff so dont be shy, every guy on a budget can use some back up parts, or if your putting your race quad to stock, these parts have never seen dirt unless listed other wise

SRH
04-08-2005, 10:04 PM
bump

SRH
04-11-2005, 08:14 PM
make offers