PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate mx exhaust?

Mxracer53
04-04-2005, 03:29 PM
im looking for a mx exhaust that complies with atva 102 decibal limit with best performance.

slosh13
04-04-2005, 03:45 PM
I would keep your sparks.. Regular sparks freshly packed before a national is 100-101 and the sparks bigcore was 103-104. On my bike I got a Sparks and it must be legal since natalie runs it.

Mxracer53
04-04-2005, 07:29 PM
good this is for my next 450 and if i like my old sparks better il put it on my race bike and put my new one on the practice bike.

04-04-2005, 07:34 PM
The sparks pipe is the best pipe ever!hehehehe:devil:

Mxracer53
04-04-2005, 07:36 PM
dont you have a rossier bauer

04-04-2005, 07:49 PM
What dont know what you are talking about?:rolleyes: maybe;)

Mxracer53
04-04-2005, 08:02 PM
you do have a really tight quad going for you though bauer

04-04-2005, 08:05 PM
got a few new goodies and some pictures, hand gaurds , gas cap shifter, clutch cover, and some more coming.

Mobile Dyno
04-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Rossier. Great Power

Got nads?
04-04-2005, 08:35 PM
I heard the rossier sucks!!!!:D

Mobile Dyno
04-05-2005, 03:38 AM
You heard wrong. Look at the pipe shootout at precision-ms.com and the KFX400 pipe comparison,R.E vs. HMF. Close #'s but R.E's curves are better. Great all around pipe with awesome power

culookn
04-05-2005, 10:34 AM
i like the power the rossier, plus you cant beat the price.

mx400
04-05-2005, 12:48 PM
rossier was my vote because you want to stay legal. otherwise TC all the way baby!

330R PowerValve
04-05-2005, 01:33 PM
I had the rossier and have a sparks. I personally think there is no comparison. As for the shoot out, I think that there is a bit of favoritism for pipes other than the sparks. I just bought a TC motocross pipe and I feel it will shine on all of them. My 2 cents. I will be sure to let you know. Tc will not meet sound restrictions though.

BOONE450R
04-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Joe Byrd likes Yoshi!! I wounder what happened to Roisser??

http://img180.exs.cx/img180/7263/mar2072hn.jpg

chad502ex
04-05-2005, 02:35 PM
kewl picture.

You should know that just because a pro runs a product doesn't make it the best. It's all about money!!! Who's gonna pay the most to have the product installed on the quad. I heard that one pro racer demanded over $5000 to install a "particular" pipe on their quad... I wonder who that might have been? ;)

Take notice of that shinny "blue" header! LOL! Racers never care about running on the extreme edge of melt-down lean cause they'll just install another engine after the race....

Mobile Dyno
04-05-2005, 02:35 PM
I know what happened:D with that deal. It wasn't yoshi being a better pipe either.

BOONE450R
04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
LMAO!!

How did i know Roisser's pet mascot would show up??:rolleyes:

Thats a Ti head pipe, they will change colors with a little heat. ;)

chad502ex
04-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by BOONE450R

How did i know Roisser's pet mascot would show up??:rolleyes:

who are you referring to this time Boone?

I know you shouldn't be referring to me cause i pocket not one cent from telling everyone that the RE performs better than all the pipes that was tested. shhh, probally would smoke that Ti too!
:macho

middleman102002
04-05-2005, 03:21 PM
ok i know that rossier pipe is king of the dyno but i wanna know whats king of the track

maybe someone should get tougther and do a shootout

take the pipes in this poll and put them on machines and let a pro a novice and a beginner all ride and compare lap times

that would be some good info

i mean something that gives all its power in the upper rpm range may be great for a pro but a begginer isnt going to use that power

see what i mean

im not trying to argue i would just like something that seems more accurate than people coming on here saying X pipe is better than Y
and then when asked why they say i smoked a guy with Y pipe while i had X pipe

theres to many variables for me to even justify a comment like that with any type of accuracy

like jetting, tires used, rider skill , etc. etc.

wiesman
04-05-2005, 05:37 PM
i personally like the power of the Pulse Charger.

chad502ex
04-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by middleman102002
ok i know that rossier pipe is king of the dyno but i wanna know whats king of the track

maybe someone should get tougther and do a shootout

take the pipes in this poll and put them on machines and let a pro a novice and a beginner all ride and compare lap times

that would be some good info

i mean something that gives all its power in the upper rpm range may be great for a pro but a begginer isnt going to use that power

see what i mean

im not trying to argue i would just like something that seems more accurate than people coming on here saying X pipe is better than Y
and then when asked why they say i smoked a guy with Y pipe while i had X pipe

theres to many variables for me to even justify a comment like that with any type of accuracy

like jetting, tires used, rider skill , etc. etc.

by even making this kind of recommendation, it seem like you have already discounted the performance made by a machine and you would rather have a "human" point of view.. Isn't that called the seat-of-the-pants feel? I'm not trying to argue or anger anyone here with this statement, but there has already has been human reports (aka seat-of-the-pants), and there has already been machine reports (dyno) so why isn't that enough to make a decision?

middleman, I hear what you are saying have no problem with it at all. As a matter of fact, i even appreciate your input, but most ppl believe what they want when it come down it anyway,....

Got nads?
04-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Mobile Dyno
You heard wrong. Look at the pipe shootout at precision-ms.com and the KFX400 pipe comparison,R.E vs. HMF. Close #'s but R.E's curves are better. Great all around pipe with awesome power

I guess you didn't look in my sig.!

Got nads?
04-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
kewl picture.

You should know that just because a pro runs a product doesn't make it the best. It's all about money!!! Who's gonna pay the most to have the product installed on the quad. I heard that one pro racer demanded over $5000 to install a "particular" pipe on their quad... I wonder who that might have been? ;)

Take notice of that shinny "blue" header! LOL! Racers never care about running on the extreme edge of melt-down lean cause they'll just install another engine after the race....

I heard the same thing when I talked to a certain pipe manufacturer, that he didn't want to pay a pro that much to run his pipe. I was also informed that the pipe the pro switched from may have been copied by a big name company.

chad502ex
04-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Got nads?
I heard the same thing when I talked to a certain pipe manufacturer, that he didn't want to pay a pro that much to run his pipe. I was also informed that the pipe the pro switched from may have been copied by a big name company.

yes, seems like many have heard this same exact story! LOL!

04-05-2005, 06:55 PM
I know by the seat of my pants the Rossier is faster, and pulls harder then my sparks!:macho just my info no one specail!

Prey
06-15-2005, 05:06 PM
sorry for keeping all this pipe talking going but has anyone seen a dyno for the lrd system?