PDA

View Full Version : 400ex seat cover, tires, parts, car cover, paintball equipment, plastic, must sell!

mustang400ex
04-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Hi,
Here is what I am looking to sell

-Brand New Factory Effex Seat Cover:
For yellow 400ex. It is last years style graphics kit, it is the style with the cbr stripes. Reason for selling, is I don't have the graphics to go with it.

Make Offer$

-Used plastic heel gaurs I beleive there called. Go behind you're foot pegs. They are scratched from usualy riding, they are not broken.

Maker offer$

-Used 400ex Complete red plastic , front and rear. Stock, contains all labels and everything. Usuall wear and tear

Make offer$

-2003 Ford Mustang Car Cover
$65.00 Shipped

- Front tires for 400ex, GOOD SHAPE, NOT STOCK!! They are for more of trail riding and mud. They have meat on them, and tons left. About 90% left.
$make offer

- Paintball Setup
Barley used pirahna g3 ext pro , black with chrome acessories. Has expansion chamber, ram air venturri bolt, and much more! I will include the gun case, 9 ounce c02, purchased with gun, so new also, and a electronic hopper, was clear but painted it black. Basically new also jt mask with defogger system. Thanks!
*oh yeah, gun does have a clear and chrome barell, very cool*
$make offer
Start out at 275$ and will include 2 extra masks, 2 talons, 1 part tiger shark, and many extra parts!

mustang400ex
04-04-2005, 12:05 PM
seat cover picture

mustang400ex
04-04-2005, 12:07 PM
bad picture.... i know, Ill take some of it off the fourwheeler this weekend when im home from college. Thanks!

mustang400ex
04-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Hey guys, ill be going home either tomorow night, or friday night and I can get really good pictures of everything. Let me know if anyone is interested and kind of picutres they want me to take. Thanks!