PDA

View Full Version : i hate pogo sticks

dunnonuttin
04-04-2005, 06:44 AM
i was at my friends house jumping ramps with the bikes and all, the usual last day of spring break thing. well he brought out my pogo stick and we were actin stupid and and stuff jumpin no handed and all. well we started bouncing them off the ground for some reason and one comes back up and pops me in the jaw and made my top tooth go through my bottom lip. it wouldnt stop bleeding for about 1-2 hours then finally started to stop. we waited 3 hours in the E.R for them to tell us that it was too late to get stitches and that it had already started to close itself. so we didnt get home till 11 last night. needless to say, that pogo stick got itself a one way flight down the street. i'll have pics as soon as i get my camera back.

blaster_rider68
04-04-2005, 08:43 AM
man that sucks..........who woulda thought a pogo stick could do that much damage

zedicus00
04-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
needless to say, that pogo stick got itself a one way flight down the street.

like it was the pogo sticks fault.

kamikaze_rzrbak
04-04-2005, 09:19 AM
get it on camera, cuz that would be pretty funny:devil: :blah:

dunnonuttin
04-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by blaster_rider68
man that sucks..........who woulda thought a pogo stick could do that much damage im sayin. so anyone wanna buy a pogo stick? if you already have one it wouldnt hurt to have a spare....... well maybe it would in my case lol

wilkin250r
04-04-2005, 10:37 AM
I think Forrest Gump said it best: "Stupid is as stupid does!"

dunnonuttin
04-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I think Forrest Gump said it best: "Stupid is as stupid does!" i guess it was pretty stupid. damn i cant believe i got busted in the chops by a pogo stick

dunnonuttin
04-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
get it on camera, cuz that would be pretty funny:devil: :blah: umm, no thanks. if you wanna do it yourself so you can sit in the ER till 11 go right ahead