PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck at the Compound

Lefty
04-03-2005, 08:32 PM
:confused: I was hitting it up for about 30 minutes. I guess my fan drained my battery.Well the damn thing cut out right it the curve. My front tires never hit the deckI bailed but landed back on my bike broke my right ankle two teeth and got K.O.!!!! I was about to get my cliffhanger I can't get the pic on here for some reason. It is on my site www.quadzombiemx.com

I run a kick starter will it hurt the electrical if I take the fan and battery off?Cause that stuff suxs!!!:devil:

Mxjunkie
04-03-2005, 09:02 PM
lol that sucks! Get your self a 450r before that yfz catches on fire man :blah:

Lefty
04-03-2005, 09:13 PM
:blah: 450r? I want a mans bike not a trail bike:cool:

Mxjunkie
04-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Lefty
:blah: 450r? I want a mans bike not a trail bike:cool:

lol, oo come on now, they are really nice bikes, hell natalie is kicking some *** on one, YFZ *** to be specific :devil:

Juggalo
04-03-2005, 10:19 PM
ouch!! that sucks man! i hope ya have a speedy recovery

NacsMXer
04-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Ouch, hope you get better soon bro :( :) . Looks like those YFZ's are a little more sketchy than I thought :p .

outacontrol31
04-05-2005, 09:35 AM
that sucks man, how bad is the ankle break?, hope your feelin good real quick, your gotta show us how to throw down on the 7th, hopefully i'll be able to come out to your house sometime soon, i still wanna see whats up. another question, is there any lights out there? can we night ride on like a regular week day?, i'm trying real hard to get out there, but for the next 7 weeks, there's a national, or a tqra race everyweekend, so i gotta figure out when i can come out there after school, sorry for the spam

Lefty
04-05-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm going to try I think I can get a couple of lights out here for $90 bucks I will get every body together and work something out.

Neece#303
04-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Damn jimmy!!! Im really sorry to hear that

Hope you get to feeling better SOON!!!!

JR3
04-09-2005, 06:58 AM
That sucks bro. Heres an idea that my friend did a company i forget witch makes a toggle switch that goes from your bars to the fan. You remove something from the radiator replace it with this bolt with a wire on it. Well when u flick the toggle the fan turns on when u flick it again it turns off so you can control when and when not you want the fan on. We race mx so he usually tunrs it on in the middle of the race. Its very handy and no probs so far.

04-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
lol that sucks! Get your self a 450r before that yfz catches on fire man :blah:

woah lefty im sorry man hope u get better soon.

hey josh Natalie is racing on a 450r??? i didnt know that!