PDA

View Full Version : Paintbal and R/C Stuff

mx400
04-03-2005, 07:12 PM
I have a Tippman 98 Custom w/ 12" Barrell, DYE Grips, Dropdown, 1 20 oz, 1 12 oz, 1 9 oz, and a Nitro Tank w/ cover. This gun works awesome in woods and some field play. I also have a PRI/PMI(forget which) Piranaha(sp?) all stock w/ a 20 oz tank(I think). All equipment has been well taken care of and has always been cleaned after each use. Always stored correctly.

I also have a savage w/ cool head, throttle mod, extra .21 engine, dirt bonez tires, painted rims, extra stock tires, and a custom painted Stadium body.

In addition I have 2 RC10GTs w/ a crap load of extra wheels/tires, electronics, shocks, and a whole chit load of other stuff.

Also have a RC10T4 electric truggy w/ 2 battery packs and hi-performance electronics.

I have over 2K in R/C stuff including all the neccesary charging/starting equipment(use to be a local racer) and its just sat around for about a year. Needs to go. Will to make huge sacrifices to get this stuff gone.

I would trade the paintball stuff for a 1.25" extended Burgard/Roll Design swinger or Sparks X-6 pipe(full system). You can buy it outright for 550 obo + shipping. I can take plenty of pictures on request.

For the savage I would trade for TCS/PEP front Tripple Rate w/ Rezzie Shocks(used/new doesn't matter) or you can buy it outright for 450 obo.

For the RC10GTs I would take either a rear shock from TCS/PEP or a converted rear from TCS. Outright I would take 400 obo.

For the RC10T4 I would trade for Quadtech hood and air scoops or would sell outright for 325 obo.

I can make package deals but you have to let me know. Any more information that you need you can im me on aim @ boosted87mk3 or you can e-mail me mx400@comcast.net

Thanks for looking and I am willing to negotiate to get you what you want.

~Mike~

mx400
04-03-2005, 10:27 PM
bump

mx400
04-04-2005, 05:48 PM
bump it again

mx400
04-05-2005, 12:04 PM
I have taken 50 bucks off of everything. This stuff needs to go. I'm open to all trades now. Just have to get this stuff gone.