PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from Riverside County, CA?

kick
04-03-2005, 05:28 PM
I know there's a TON of dirt bike and quad owners in this county. Especially around Lake Elsinore, Temecula and Perris.

Anyone here live in the area? Where are you located? :)

So far I've only taken my quads up Bee Canyon east of Hemet. But I can't wait to branch out and see some new scenery. :cool:

KickJr250
04-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah!!!!

Astars_250r
04-04-2005, 12:21 AM
I live in Corona, CA . I mainly ride in Glamis but this weekend went to Perris off A street.

Dan_Guetter
04-04-2005, 12:36 AM
Hello neighbor

04-04-2005, 01:10 AM
we from the west side of riverside, thats the killers side... actin up around here thats suicide..

shesh... bustin out some SAINT dog lyrics.

Jesse

kick
04-04-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
we from the west side of riverside, thats the killers side... actin up around here thats suicide..

shesh... bustin out some SAINT dog lyrics.
LOL! I didn't know who in the hell that was... But after searching for "Saint Dog" on the internet, it appears you are thinking about the right Riverside. I guess that dude is from here.

Now PLEASE tell me you don't listen to whatever junk that dude is pushing! :o ;) Judging by his picture, and how he seems to think he's some kind of gangbanger, I can imagine it's not my style, that's for sure.

:D

Hey Shift and Astars... Good to see you guys are local. Maybe someday we'll see each other out there somewhere. :cool:

Astars_250r
04-04-2005, 02:08 AM
Kick,
Hey maybe or maybe meet at a riding area. That's after I re-jet the low end on my quad.

04-04-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by kick
LOL! I didn't know who in the hell that was... But after searching for "Saint Dog" on the internet, it appears you are thinking about the right Riverside. I guess that dude is from here.

Now PLEASE tell me you don't listen to whatever junk that dude is pushing! :o ;) Judging by his picture, and how he seems to think he's some kind of gangbanger, I can imagine it's not my style, that's for sure.

:D

Hey Shift and Astars... Good to see you guys are local. Maybe someday we'll see each other out there somewhere. :cool:

lol.. its a former member of the kottonmouth kings.. one of my favorate groups.. Always hear about it.. and apparently, from what i hear from others, theres some spots in riverside that are pretty bad.. maybe ill visit someday lol

Jesse

kick
04-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah, there are some trouble areas. One of the big ones is an area called "Casablanca" which is overrun by hispanic and black gangs. Never try to walk down the street after 4pm there. ;) And consider driving some other direction if you can. j/k LOL

Originally posted by Astars_250r
Kick,
Hey maybe or maybe meet at a riding area. That's after I re-jet the low end on my quad.
That would be really cool. :cool:

fuddrucker
04-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Astars_250r
I live in Corona, CA . I mainly ride in Glamis but this weekend went to Perris off A street.

WOW, talk about close. I live in Corona, CA as well. I usually ride out in Johnson Valley, Ocotillo Wells, Hungry Valley, Lucerne Valley, and El Mirage Dry Lake.

...Fudd

300exDuneRider
04-04-2005, 06:33 PM
HEy i live in the riverside county. I live in Murrieta. Its next to Temecula. I mostly ride at Glamis or in Mexico
but some time i ride at Perris off of A street

aci clay
04-07-2005, 07:40 AM
hey, i live up the hill from you in the hi desert, victorville ca and there is plenty of riding spots up here. we mostly hit johnson valley, dumont dunes, ocotillo wells, red mountain. if you like to ride tracks elsinore is close to you and they have two quad tracks i think, plus racetown 395 in the high desert has a real fun vet track.

SAND LUVR
04-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Seems there are plenty of so cal guys here. We should meet up one day and go for a ride.

Dan_Guetter
04-07-2005, 09:12 PM
name the place, were down

04-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
name the place, were down

Mexico :D i live in Chula Vista, CA, like 10 minutes from San diego. :D

everyone should come to Mx theres no trouble riding in here :rolleyes: :D

CBRSLIDER
04-08-2005, 08:49 AM
born there and now live in pa. love to go back to see how its grown. used to live on a single lane street, imagine its a major highway by now. was back in '87 and it was overwhelming. love to see it now.

ray

kick
11-13-2006, 04:23 PM
TTT... I never did get to go riding with any of you guys. Now that I'm getting ready to go back out, I thought I'd see if any of you are still around. :)

You guys still here? :cool:

daniel981
01-02-2007, 01:01 PM
lets do it... Im game this weekend if anyone wants to go...

kick
01-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by daniel981
lets do it... Im game this weekend if anyone wants to go...
Awww shoot... I'm not able to go this weekend, still nursing my stitches... But how about in a couple weekends? I replied to your comment in the trails forum. :)