PDA

View Full Version : Video about animal raising. Must see!!

nebjamin
04-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Please watch this video.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=meet_your_meat&Player=wm&speed=_med

Now I live in Iowa and I bet a lot of that happens here. I swear im going to go down to some popluar farms and walk through the place. If I see someone doing that Ill beat the F*** OUT OF THEM!! SLIT THERE THROAT AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT!!!! I figured it was bad but not 100 times as bad. Ill beat him with a metal rod and burn ANIMAL ABUSER into his damn forehead.

To me abusing animals is worse then abusing humans. They are innocent and have done nothing wrong. I want to see one of those cows permenatly disable someone.

04-03-2005, 02:35 PM
that was the coolest video i have ever seen.. i was watching it while i was sucking down a nice greasy steak, with some chicken fingers, and some bacon.. and had to watch it AGAIN, while i inhaled another peice of USDA beef.

Get over yourself you ***** *** tree huggin hippy.. how bout we just slit your throat so you wont post such STUPID threads.. its a little thing called "the FOOD CHAIN" apparently, you havent heard of it.. so what how they are treated, would you rather put them up in a hotel, feed them caviar, and give them sweedish baths? pfft.. maybe once you accually grow up a little bit, youll understand the meaning of it.. and how PETA takes things out of context, and are known for it.

btw, this was posted about 500 times in here.. try using the SEARCH button.

Jesse

nebjamin
04-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Oh ok the food chain I see. Ok so Im a cannibal. I guess you dont mind me coming and beating the **** out of you and leaving you for dead. Then while your still alive ill roast your body in a steaming hot pot. How much you wanna bet if those animals could talk they would hate what is happening. I bet they wouldnt mind as long as you dont make there life any worse then it is. Why not give them a good life that way our meat is good. You know people are more unhealthy now then they were back then. When you die of cancer or obesity dont wonder why.

Oh nice use of language. You feel better now? Ok ill try. You scum sucking son of a B****:D

Quad18star
04-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
that was the coolest video i have ever seen.. i was watching it while i was sucking down a nice greasy steak, with some chicken fingers, and some bacon.. and had to watch it AGAIN, while i inhaled another peice of USDA beef.

Get over yourself you ***** *** tree huggin hippy.. how bout we just slit your throat so you wont post such STUPID threads.. its a little thing called "the FOOD CHAIN" apparently, you havent heard of it.. so what how they are treated, would you rather put them up in a hotel, feed them caviar, and give them sweedish baths? pfft.. maybe once you accually grow up a little bit, youll understand the meaning of it.. and how PETA takes things out of context, and are known for it.

btw, this was posted about 500 times in here.. try using the SEARCH button.

Jesse

Glad you thought that was the "coolest video " you ever seen . That comment alone , shows how sick some people really are in this world . If you think animal abuse , like that of which was depicted in the video is cool , then you really have to get your head checked .

There are HUMANE ways of killing an animal , and then theres the ways shown in that video . If it's not OK to hit a child with a metal bar , then why is it OK to nail a bird with it ?? Is it because a bird can't speak??

"Get over yourself you ***** *** tree huggin hippy" <---- LMAO . I don't think he's the one that has to get over himself . I think you're the one that has to look beyond the borders of your narrow mind and realize that this goes on around the country . Just think ... that chicken they showed in the first part of the video ... the one that was dead ... might be that chicken finger you were chowing down on . Hell ... if they treat the animals the way it's depicted in the video , what's to say the people running the slaughter houses don't really give a f*ck and throw that chicken thats been dead for 3 days into the meat grinders so that it ends up on your plate at dinner time ?? It DOES happen !!!

nebjamin
04-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Thank you for the support. Yes I dont care about killing animals just do it the nice way. Also why kill the runts? Ive seen a lot of people want them as pets. When our dogs are suffering we put them to sleep. What do you do, beat them senseless and skin them while there still conscience?

04-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by nebjamin
Oh ok the food chain I see. Ok so Im a cannibal. I guess you dont mind me coming and beating the **** out of you and leaving you for dead. Then while your still alive ill roast your body in a steaming hot pot. How much you wanna bet if those animals could talk they would hate what is happening. I bet they wouldnt mind as long as you dont make there life any worse then it is. Why not give them a good life that way our meat is good. You know people are more unhealthy now then they were back then. When you die of cancer or obesity dont wonder why.

Oh nice use of language. You feel better now? Ok ill try. You scum sucking son of a B****:D

LOL, we are talking about a animal, NOT a human you IDIOT.. yea, you are an idiot.

Jesse

Pappy
04-03-2005, 03:45 PM
:ermm: pass the salt