PDA

View Full Version : Great message board!

kick
04-03-2005, 12:45 PM
What's up ladies and gentlemen... N00b checking in. :D

Someone sent me a link to this place today, so I decided to check it out. I like what I see... looks like an awesome place. :) Lots of great information and experience around to be shared and absorbed.

I've always wanted an ATV since I rode my neighbor's toys when I was younger. My family was never able to afford them, so I never got to enjoy them very often. ( Until now. I can finally afford to blow big money on my own toys. LOL... Bought a new car last november, a big screen TV last month, and other random stuff.

And the newest toys: I just bought two brand new 250EXs, they're both yellow and black. Brought them home on friday. Got one for myself, and a 2nd one for my little brother or girlfriend to ride. The 250EX was perfect for what I'm going to use it for, which is just having some fun and doing some mild stuff/trail riding. We took them out saturday morning for the first time, had a blast. Unfortunately my little brother lost control momentarily near the end of our ride and lost it. He had a scratch or two, but the good news is he's alright. The quad has a few scratches, and a slightly bent left handlebar, but otherwise all is fine.

Anyway, I did some reading around already. I think I'm gonna like it here. :cool: Anybody near Hemet? (Riverside County)

JDiablo
04-03-2005, 12:48 PM
cool,welcome to your new addiction:D

kick
04-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Addiction is right. I love this stuff, this is my new homepage :D

Speaking of... I think soon the neighbors are going to get sick of me trying to find an excuse to take these things around the block :o ;)

04-03-2005, 01:25 PM
Welcome, buy some new tag x-5 bars are a nice pair of renthals.