PDA

View Full Version : LT500R Quadzilla rims....

quadzilla49
04-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Hi, I am new to the site, just registered today. I have a question. I have been looking for rims for my quadzilla, preferably a 10x8 rim, 5/130 bolt pattern. I have been looking specifically for the T-9 Baja series rim or beadlock rims. Can anyone point me to a good site to purchase these rims? I see the ad at the top of the page for C&D Racing, should I give them a call? Would this be something they carry? I also notice there is a discount on there also, is there a first time order discount for forum members? Thanks in advance.

bradley300
04-02-2005, 10:25 AM
its a discount for forum members, so when you call, just tell them your a member, they will probably want your screen name. i doubt they have those wheels in stock since they are rare, but i am sure they can get them. I think HIPER also makes wheels for that quad. they arent on the site, but i think if you call they will make you a set

RIDER136
04-05-2005, 08:08 PM
hey quadzilla49 do you really think new rims will help you beat your two sons in the open c class this????:devil: i think your going to need more than that. we're still alittle sore about last year and now that our quad are set up evenly, well let the games begin :D :D :D