PDA

View Full Version : tires/rims

TRAIL
05-12-2002, 06:09 PM
what is the cheapest place to buy tire/rim combos? I have a slightly bent rear rim on almost wore out stockers. i was thinking about 22x11x10 fast trekkers on douglas red lables.

Razorback
05-12-2002, 07:03 PM
http://www.rockymountainatv.com generally has the best prices you will find, and if they have them in stock (the web site should tell you), you will get them delivered quick. i've never had bad service from them.

Tommy 17
05-12-2002, 07:28 PM
rocky mt or marcums is probably the cheapest 2 places for tires and rims... the reason why marcums is cheap is bc u don't have to pay shipping... rocky u do...

user101
05-12-2002, 07:30 PM
you might also want to try treaddepot. they have good prices

velociraptor
05-12-2002, 07:33 PM
Call the quad shop andd talk to Jeff or Marty they have extremely reasonably prices-1-502-243-0193

Foxrage
05-12-2002, 08:17 PM
Just depends where you live if you live in the east the shipping from rockymountain is outrageous so your better off paying a little more for tires and less for shipping and you will get it faster. In some cases rocky mountain will be cheaper. depending where you live. I suggest calling around or checking the internet. i found that magic racing could get me tires faster and cheaper than rocky mountain just cause they are so far away from me. Marcums tires are the same price as buying from the dealers around you in most cases over priced but you have to think murcums is also giving free shipping and they have to come up with the mmoney somewhere so might as well charge alot more for the tire. I found for a whole set of razors from rocky mountain was cheaper with shipping than from marcums with out and our 5% off. I also founf that rocky mountain was the cheapest to buy razrs even though they have more for shipping there prices on the razrs are unbeatable. I hope this helps.:devil