PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: '05 Yamaha Grizzly SE

Bronson90
04-01-2005, 09:19 PM
I bought this on January 29, 2005. It has 15 hours on it and about 100 miles. It has never been wrecked, rolled, etc. Only a few minor scratches on the plastic is about it. I tried the utility and it is just not for me. I use to have a Raptor and am looking to get another one or a YFZ450. I have over $12000 invested, with all receipts... I have the title in hand as well as a file full of receipts to hand the new owner. I also have all of the stock parts for it. I only bought and used the best stuff. I am looking to trade or perhaps sell it. I am looking for a '02-'05 MX ready Raptor or YFZ450. Please email me what you have with details and pictures. I will dirve 8 hours in any direction from Dallas, Texas to meet for a deal. Serious inquiries only. I will accept cash offers as well. Paypal, certified funds or cash only!

If I don't get any hits for trades or offers to buy it as is, I will put it back stock to sale and sell all the aftermarket parts separately. Below are the specs...

2005 Yamaha Grizzly SE (100 miles, 15 hours)
ITP C-Series Type 4 Wheels (Black)
Maxxis Bighorn Tires (Zero Miles, Brand New)
Warn Winch 3.0ce w/ Mounting Plate
Tag T2 Handlebars w/ Tag Universal Bar Mount & Tag Grips (Stainless Hardware)
HMF Utility Series Pipe w/ Header (Black)
Dynojet Moose Utility Jet Kit
Pro Design Pro Flow Kit w/ K&N Filter & Outwears
EBC Rotors (Front & Rear)
Works Performance AT-Steeler Dual Rate Shocks w/ Reservoirs & Threaded Preload (Billet Clamps)
EHS CNC Air Box Outerwear’s Screen
HL Outlaw Clutch
Hotcams Stage 1 Cam (Not Installed)

Please don't post questions or requests for pictures. Just email or call me directly with questions and picture requests bronson@blackson.net or call me on my cel (214) 533-5358 cel. Thanks for looking...