PDA

View Full Version : Happy April Fools Day

derekhonda
04-01-2005, 06:15 AM
Anyone got any good ones this year?

You old timers remember when ben told us he was shuttin' her down ? :D

dirtmomma
04-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Happy Fools Day to you too :D:D I think I remember that one ;)

Quad18star
04-01-2005, 08:10 AM
Good Old April Fools Day .... I almost forgot about it . I remember when Ben pulled that one on us all .:grr:

insaneracin2003
04-01-2005, 09:37 AM
is it MY day already....alright,where are the presents???:confused:

Tommy 17
04-01-2005, 11:00 AM
i got my mom and dad good today!

i called them like 6:30 this mourning and was like mom and dad i need something... they are like what..

i'm like well we got caught drinkin in the dorms last night and i'm in jail right now... and i told them they had to come and get me with a bail of 500$... at this point my dad was screaming and flippin out... my mom was crying:o i love my family haha

then i told them i was j.k and went back to bed... i imagine when i get home tonight they are goin to flip on me haha:devil:

WOracing
04-01-2005, 11:50 AM
taped the nozzle to the faucet down so when u turn on the water it squirts all over the place and put a pop can open in the fridge so it was about to tip over...it went all over the floor and now my mom hates me

dunnonuttin
04-01-2005, 01:40 PM
had a friend call my girlfriend on my cell phone and tell her i was in the hospital in critical condition and that i had been hit by a speeding car. she was at the point of actually goin to the hospital till i grabbed the phone from him and screamed april fools into it. she said she was gonna punch me good for it tonight.

insaneracin2003
04-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
had a friend call my girlfriend on my cell phone and tell her i was in the hospital in critical condition and that i had been hit by a speeding car. she was at the point of actually goin to the hospital till i grabbed the phone from him and screamed april fools into it. she said she was gonna punch me good for it tonight.
you lucky devil :devil:

Cody_300ex
04-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
taped the nozzle to the faucet down so when u turn on the water it squirts all over the place and put a pop can open in the fridge so it was about to tip over...it went all over the floor and now my mom hates me

I did those last year on my dad and was on the point of selling my quad over it. He cant take jokes. I think I'm just gunna stay away from everybody today cause I'm pretty gullible.:ermm:

rollie
04-01-2005, 02:52 PM
hahaha remeber last year back when pappy said he was selling his bisnuess and everything:p

Fender Bender
04-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Good Old April Fools Day .... I almost forgot about it . I remember when Ben pulled that one on us all .:grr:

lol, i remember, i believed him too. I forget about april fools every year.

Mxjunkie
04-01-2005, 03:21 PM
My boss told me he was going to fire me and not give me my money. I got kinda mad and it went on the entire day, he had me going. then at the end of the day he goes hey go see if we have any openings for april on the calender, he wrote, I got you dumbass on april 1st :mad:

He got me good :(

04-01-2005, 03:25 PM
my girlfriend came up with the idea to scare her friend's boyfriend into thinking his g/f was pregnant by giving his girlfriend a positive prgnancy test. He cried like a baby for an hour during class...HILARIOUS!

m_townsgreatest
04-01-2005, 03:58 PM
me and sum friends went TP'in last night and the kids house we ended up at found out and she was on the phone and woke us up sorta like half anf half and she goes they did what...alright i will be right down. and she comes in like the police just called the caught u on tape vandalizing she was like yeah we have to go the police station and give a statement. and me and this kid were s*it*in it was soo funny then she goes i only have one thing to say and she goes april fools. it was messed up. but she got us bad

armoks
04-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I walked around all day telling tourists I was taking thier cameras from them for taking pictures of me with the G-36 I carry around all day (BTW I'm a cop in DC)

04-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
Hahaha, i do that like every year so its getting a little old, I need to come up with something good before the days over...

theTman
04-01-2005, 04:50 PM
we had a prank war in school....only ended up gettin pulled out of class twice and talkin to the vice principal once cuz they thought i was blowing up stink bags in the halls:rolleyes: