PDA

View Full Version : Canadian ATV Nationals Dates ...

Quad18star
03-31-2005, 09:17 PM
I figured I'd post this up for those that might be wondering the dates for the Canadian ATV Nationals . I didn't know what section to throw this in .... so Mods feel free to put it in the correct section if need be .

Anyways ... here are the dates .

June 18th and 19th ....... Notre Dame B. Conseil , Quebec

June 26th ........................Gopher Dunes , Courtland , Ontario

July 16th and 17th ........... Ulverton , Quebec

August 7th .........................RAT Track , Paisley , Ontario

August 28th .......................Valleyfield, Quebec

September 11th .................Lac Megantic, Quebec

For more information about these dates , or dates for the ATV Provincials , check out www.cmrcracing.com

It should be a good series , now that both Honda Canada and Yamaha Canada have stepped up and given Factory Support . Richard Pelchat ( RP Evolution products ) will be ridding for Yamaha , and from what I've been told , Jasmin Plante will be ridding for Honda Canada . Both riders are seasoned Pros and have National Championships under their belt .

Ex_Rider43
03-31-2005, 10:28 PM
When I got my license they said the schedule is wrong gopher and rat track are not there , replaced by notre dame and St-Zenon and there is a track to be announced

Quad18star
04-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Ex_Rider43
When I got my license they said the schedule is wrong gopher and rat track are not there , replaced by notre dame and St-Zenon and there is a track to be announced

Thanks for the update . I was going by the CMRC website and by the dates on the Gopher Dunes website . It's too bad they took Cochrane off the schedule .... that track is awesome ... but I guess it's kind of far for racers to travel .