PDA

View Full Version : my friend

Scott-300ex
03-31-2005, 07:10 PM
alright, my friend graduated early, 1 semester early, asked his girlfriend to marry him, she said yes, he hasn't told his parents yet, he moved to colorado to live with her, just found a job a week ago and been up there since december, livin with her parents, got his truck broken into, shattered window, radio and proly other things stolen, got a flat tire, bought 4 new tires, her parents know about them gettin married, but not his, he sais workin 8 hour days sucks and is hard, but i've done it as a carpenter, hard labor and i didn't think it was that bad, and now hes havin a friggin kid, yeah, so sloooooooooooow down and don't get in a rush, me and my friend thought he was ganna mess up his life, leavin town, IL, to colorado, then gettin married then havin to buy a house when he gets money and go to college and now they're havin a friggin kid, so don't rush things, you got your whole life which is a long time, her parents are supportive, his parents were pissed, but now understand, but they still don't know he's gettin married:rolleyes:

so now he is way away from home, just got a job, is ganna get married, apparently lives in the ghetto from the stuff that happens with his truck and is havin a kid

i told him he shoulda flipped her around

know what im sayin;)

all this and he is 17 or 18 and his girlfriend is a sophmore

so yeah, sucks for him, but he likes i or somethin

so don't take life to fast

Quad18star
03-31-2005, 07:15 PM
Cooooooooooooool !!!!!!!!!!! ;)

gyt-r450
03-31-2005, 07:29 PM
where in CO does he live? Denver? i live a hour west of denver i heard about all those flat tire on the news boy does that suck.
if he "loves" her what can you do:chinese:

03-31-2005, 08:23 PM
G.E.D.=Good Enough Diploma ...he is getting what's coming to him. Lucky for the workforce we will prob. need to step it up so we can support people like this on welfare. No offence to your friend b/c this is life

LazeR
03-31-2005, 08:27 PM
yea my friend just turned 18, and his gf is 17, but they are both graduating this year, and they just got married March 19th :ermm:

04-01-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
alright, my friend graduated early, 1 semester early, asked his girlfriend to marry him, she said yes, he hasn't told his parents yet, he moved to colorado to live with her, just found a job a week ago and been up there since december, livin with her parents, got his truck broken into, shattered window, radio and proly other things stolen, got a flat tire, bought 4 new tires, her parents know about them gettin married, but not his, he sais workin 8 hour days sucks and is hard, but i've done it as a carpenter, hard labor and i didn't think it was that bad, and now hes havin a friggin kid, yeah, so sloooooooooooow down and don't get in a rush, me and my friend thought he was ganna mess up his life, leavin town, IL, to colorado, then gettin married then havin to buy a house when he gets money and go to college and now they're havin a friggin kid, so don't rush things, you got your whole life which is a long time, her parents are supportive, his parents were pissed, but now understand, but they still don't know he's gettin married:rolleyes:

so now he is way away from home, just got a job, is ganna get married, apparently lives in the ghetto from the stuff that happens with his truck and is havin a kid

i told him he shoulda flipped her around

know what im sayin;)

all this and he is 17 or 18 and his girlfriend is a sophmore

so yeah, sucks for him, but he likes i or somethin

so don't take life to fast

sucks to be him. Oh, and use periods please!!!

Scott-300ex
04-01-2005, 07:18 PM
.................................................. .........................
.................................................. ..................................................
.................................................. ..................................................
.................................................. .................................................. .........................
.................................................. .........................

ok

sportraxrider10
04-01-2005, 08:41 PM
thanks for the info ;)

DeerNuts
04-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
but he likes i or somethin

:confused:

Tell him to straighten up also.

fasterblaster09
04-02-2005, 12:00 AM
well dont feel bad..my brother just had his 5th one about 1 year ago...he got his g.f pregnant at 17.and now hes in jail for about 5 years an has only spent one so far. BTW-he is 21 and all of the babys are for different girls.

Syrus
04-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
well dont feel bad..my brother just had his 5th one about 1 year ago...he got his g.f pregnant at 17.and now hes in jail for about 5 years an has only spent one so far. BTW-he is 21 and all of the babys are for different girls.

Im pretty drunk, but thats pathetic, no offence. But cmon, have 5 kids and goto jail ? LOSER. Sorry dude i know hes ur family but thats ****ing sick.

I hope your total opposite and take care of ur life and ur love. Good luck buddy.

I-7
04-02-2005, 05:14 AM
What an idiot :ermm:

fasterblaster09
04-02-2005, 08:39 AM
well actually..it wasnt his fault he went to jail..after his first child he straightened up and got a job and was living on his own,then his daughter moved to michigan with her moms family...but after the last one got pregnant,his "girlfriend" wrote ALOT of hot checks under his name and didtn confess that she had did it.but yeh i know its wrong to have that many kids at that age and for all different girls.but before he went to jail he was paying child support for all 3(the other 2 was saying they wernt his(whic hthey were) so the judge said if the girls dotn want him to be the father,then they dont diserve child support....you pretty much have to live it to understand it...