PDA

View Full Version : Where To Buy Rev Box?

NeonImpact
03-31-2005, 10:49 AM
So i'm looking @ the three best rev boxes that i've read about that are best for our bikes..

Sparks / TC / GT Thunder

If you guys could please tell me where the best place to buy this from, it'd be much appreciated. Also, if you have seperate reviews on a certain one, those would be appreciated as well.

I'm trying to search, but the damn 4 character word search minimum is killing my 3 letter searches. :grr:

Thanks fellas.

nosliw
03-31-2005, 10:51 AM
i HATE that 4 word limit thing too.

anyway, c&d for the rev box

edit-

i think sparks is basically the xr250r rev box, which would make partially-charged battery starting near impossible without a charger. but that's what i've heard. gt thunder seems to be the most popular, but MSD seems to be the best. depends on how much $$$ you got.

NeonImpact
03-31-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by nosliw
i HATE that 4 word limit thing too.

anyway, c&d for the rev box

Yea, i've ordered from them many times, just wasn't sure if they actually carried these.

Anyone else?

cals400ex
03-31-2005, 12:27 PM
C&D can only get the sparks. they are junk. you won't get the bike started with them in cold weather unless your battery is in excellent condition. don't get this one for sure. i bought one gt thunder from the quadshop and the other from gt thunder himself. if you want to get one from C&D, i would get the big gun. i have not tried this box but i have read that it is decent. well, unless you want to pay more. they can also get the vortex and the dyna. they can't get the msd last time i checked. it depends on what you want to pay.

NeonImpact
03-31-2005, 02:23 PM
How about these MAGNUM ones I see on ebay?

Silverfox@C&DRacing
03-31-2005, 07:05 PM
we sell the magnum, sparks, dyna, vortex, I run the magnum on my bike works well no problems with starting

NeonImpact
03-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Thank You!

Expect an order :)