PDA

View Full Version : proving someone wrong

Pages : [1] 2

mrdude1400
03-31-2005, 10:04 AM
hey, i am still looking for a cannondale after i sell my 400ex, but thats not why i am posting this, my dad doesn't want me to get a cannondale because he thinks they are unreliable, pieces of crap, i am trying to prove him wrong, i no i am right, but he wont believe me, so i would like everyone who has owned one and does still own one to say how good they are, and why they like them, to reply to this, so i can print it off and show this to him

thanks

Derno24
03-31-2005, 11:05 AM
Well I have owned 3 Cannondales and I can say I have been nothing, but happy with my decision. They are quirky, but unique. I raced one recently in the Georgia 6hr event where it finished in 3rd overall and had no issues all day. I also raced one last season in Dist 6 Harescrambles and other than a bad battery I had no problems. So I would say have fun!

armoks
03-31-2005, 11:43 AM
I have two at the time and have not had any real issues pertaining to either I love my quads. If you are willing to put the time in to do the proper maintenance on them they can be great quads!

jacobw
03-31-2005, 11:58 AM
mine has been an excellent machine they have some inherit problems but with a little time and maintenance and the proper updates you can have a very reliable machine. The people that say they are unreliable machines have probably heard it from someone else that doesnt know the real issues. They have had some problems but with all the fixes from atk and other aftermarket companies they are 99.9% reliable I have no other updates one mine besides factory stud update and motor mount it has a hard race season on it. Fixing to have another hard season on it I have never had any dnf's I change the oils every 2 races and I ride it. Buy a cannondale and a d&m kit to change map and do diagnostics and spend some money putting a stud update and motor mount on it if it doesnt have it already and if you have the money take the crank out and send it to timbomoose and have him balance and update with a z400 rod bearing and you will not have any issues. Any machine is only as good as the maintenance it gets.

raptorrider
03-31-2005, 12:00 PM
I bought an 02 Blaze from Jeff@thequadshop. It has 2 full GNCC race seasons on (maybe more) and Some Mid-Souths. The motor is completly original and it runs awsome. Awsome handling, suspension, and the motor down right rips. I have no regrets about buying a C-Dale.

mrdude1400
03-31-2005, 08:03 PM
thanks guys... this should prolly be enough, but if u wanna put more then great... i was gonna get a cannibal last year, but i was talked out of it by a couple of people... and now i am regretting getting my 400ex and wish i would have got the cannibal... so that is what i am gonna do... thanks again!

TheJeSter1340
04-01-2005, 04:58 AM
I would go as far as to say with all the updates the 02 cannondales are more reliable than the 05 trx450r's.

I have had my 02 cannibal for almost a year now (liek 10 months) in that 10 months I have put about 100 hrs on it and have changed the oil 13 times. I have never had any problems, I Ride it wash it and put it up. I am currently moving my fuel pump, my fuel pressure regulator and a relay that goes beside the battery to clean up in front of the motor.

MSL
04-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Who bought your 400EX and who is paying the difference that the C-Dale will cost?

Maybe your dad just dont think your ready for a C-dale. The C-Dale is a whole different animal that a stock 400EX;)

Comming on hear trying to prove your dad wrong isnt going to work for you. And it might piss him off. (one of those Dad dont know chit and son knows everything cases)

Or maybe your dad doesnt want you to get a C-Dale because of the bankrupt issues of the past.

mrdude1400
04-01-2005, 10:04 AM
actually i bought the 400ex and i bought my new pistons and rings and all the aftermarket stuff below, i saved up my money and bought it, and the only reason he didn't want me to get a cannondale is because he heard from guys at his work and my uncle that they were really bad fourwheelers, and most of them don't even ride fourwheelers, and he just would rather me get a honda over any other brand because that is all we have ever had before.... i am just gonna see how this goes and see if i can persuade him otherwise.

MSL
04-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Well good luck:cool:

I know you got your heart set on a C-Dale, but a TRX450R is a nice quad too:cool: plus your dad likes honda ;)

TheJeSter1340
04-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by MSL
Well good luck:cool:

I know you got your heart set on a C-Dale, but a TRX450R is a nice quad too:cool: plus your dad likes honda ;)

but I would wait another year on getting a 450r, the 04's and 05's both blow cranks. (I know 7 people personally, that I ride with on a week to week basis that have had crank failures, 6 were 05's and 1 was an 04, the 04 was highly modded though).

I knwo of more 05 450r's that have blown cranks than 02 cannondales!

USAMoto00
04-04-2005, 03:01 PM
I own 3 Cdales and my fiancee has 2. We have raced on them for 2 years with no problems and they are bone stock motors. I originally bought a Moto in 02 and set it up for MX with all Walsh goodies. That quad has well over 100 races (2 and 3 moto's per race) and countless practice hours on it. Change the oil and keep the air filter clean and you will be fine. If you do get one, don't be afraid to ask a bunch of questions to educate yourself about the fuel injection and mapping options that you will have.:macho

mrdude1400
04-04-2005, 07:49 PM
thanks im sure i will have alot of questions... lol, thanks again!

MR.BIG
05-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Yeah right you know 7 people that have had crankfailures. I ride with a bunch of people who own 450r and they are alot better than a cannondale and a whole lot more reliable. I have had no problems with mine. Why buy something that needs all these updates and if they break you need somebody to fix them because they are not simple to work on. Buy the honda or yamaha!

armoks
05-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Actually these quads are easy to work on. What year were your buddies? What kind of matience did they do? How many hours were on the motors?

So you are saying the 450r is better because YOU never had a problem with it? There were only about 6,000 cannondales produced, on The Cannondale fourum sites maybe 1000 members actually have them and maybe 100 have had problems.

How many people do you know that ride dales? I can go on this forum and other 450R fourums and find just as many problems with them. BTW hows the frame holding up on that thing or how many people I have talked to that have broken side cases around the kicker on the hondas:huh

All of the problems that cannondale had, the groups at cannondaleriders and cannondaler have come up with VERY reliable fixes for it like the Falicon cranks and the timbomoose z400 bearing fix.

jacobw
05-16-2005, 02:43 PM
very well said and informing armoks!! Sounds like mr.dude has not read about all the honda and yamaha crank failures and yamahas oiling problem. Cannondale may have had problems but the issues have been fixed. I have 2 1/2 race seasons on mine no problems to date. With some simple fixes you will have a very reliable bike. Just becuause atk has come up with the fixes dont mean you cant have the same motor for less. Most of atk fixes have come from cannondale enthusiasts like us that try them out and give them real feedback on what we have tried and works and what dosent. Get a cannondale ride it till it breaks then spend a few hundred dollars and update it and then go again and knowing you will have a one off machine that absolutely rips!!

QuadRacer041
05-16-2005, 02:50 PM
dont do it:D

jacobw
05-16-2005, 03:47 PM
now lou! You are scaring off possible cannondale riders! Buy a dale man you wont be let down with all the fixes we have come up with to rememdy the simple problems that happen. they arent as bad as they are made out to be.

rancid
05-16-2005, 04:30 PM
get the cannondale and do the updates it will be the funnest quad you ever own, i had a banshee, raptor, and yfz 450 the cdale is better the others have been sold and i have atk now to.

QuadRacer041
05-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by armoks
Actually these quads are easy to work on. What year were your buddies? What kind of matience did they do? How many hours were on the motors?

So you are saying the 450r is better because YOU never had a problem with it? There were only about 6,000 cannondales produced, on The Cannondale fourum sites maybe 1000 members actually have them and maybe 100 have had problems.

How many people do you know that ride dales? I can go on this forum and other 450R fourums and find just as many problems with them. BTW hows the frame holding up on that thing or how many people I have talked to that have broken side cases around the kicker on the hondas:huh

All of the problems that cannondale had, the groups at cannondaleriders and cannondaler have come up with VERY reliable fixes for it like the Falicon cranks and the timbomoose z400 bearing fix.

hey man, you find a new home over here or what, lol
you do alot more postin here then on the OTHER site.
what up wit dat?

rancid
05-16-2005, 08:16 PM
i have done a hell of alot more posten on the other site and what are you doing over ther anyway.

mrdude1400
05-16-2005, 09:02 PM
hey guys, thanks for all the replys, i am still hoping to get the c-dale, my dad is finally giving in some and understands that u can find parts for them now and all, hopefully before the end of the summer i will have one in the garage, HOPEFULLY... but thanks again guys

armoks
05-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
hey man, you find a new home over here or what, lol
you do alot more postin here then on the OTHER site.
what up wit dat?

Just spreadin the word my brover:p just trying somrething new out.

You should come down to jays with dirt and his brother this weekend I'll be there on sun I hope.(freekin senate is talking filibuster:mad: ) We'll have to shoot the sheit.

QuadRacer041
05-17-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by rancid
i have done a hell of alot more posten on the other site and what are you doing over ther anyway.

im not talkin to you dunce

QuadRacer041
05-17-2005, 03:52 AM
Just spreadin the word my brover:p just trying somrething new out.

You should come down to jays with dirt and his brother this weekend I'll be there on sun I hope.(freekin senate is talking filibuster:mad: ) We'll have to shoot the sheit.

isnt that mostly trail riding though???
there's a local track up here having an mx open practice that i was probably gonna hit.

MR.BIG
05-17-2005, 07:22 AM
Well let me just ask you a simple question? If the cannondales are so great why did they go bankrupt. I think they were overpriced for the moto440!

happyboy
05-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
Well let me just ask you a simple question? If the cannondales are so great why did they go bankrupt. I think they were overpriced for the moto440!

LOL...now this is a good argument. THEY SPENT TOO MUCH TOO FAST!! And the banks called in the loan. From what I heard there was some shady dealings going on with the bank but that is just rumor.

They spent something like 10x their budget. Just didn't have the fundage to stay afloat with that kind of dept. Sad to see it happen but now look at what you can buy a race ready quad for.

jacobw
05-17-2005, 09:24 AM
cannondale went bankrupt for one simple reason they tried to go to big to fast. they spent to much money trying to offer the best factory support which they had in thier day and they ran outta money. the machines are great most of them never had any problems till over 100 hours or more. Some dont have any problems. They are the reason that the 450's are in existence today. they are a different machine and not everyone likes them, I love mine its all I will ever ride, even went out and bought a dirtbike and it the most reponsive bike I have ever ridden. Cannondales we are great bike ask any of the pros that rode them and they will tell you they ripped and they loved them. I got a chance to talked to kory ellis a pro quads and he said the cannondales were awesome bikes and if they would have not went bankrupt and still offered the factory support they offered I am sure he would still be riding one. Tell me if you can build a bike like cannondale moto with long travel suspension, tag bars, beadlock wheels, nerf bars, kill switch, gripper seat, wave rotors, for what the moto cost and be at the same level it was? I seriously doubt it. I dont think you can build a pro level mx honda or yammi for 10k. The deal with cannondale/atk you can buy the bike and you dont have to add anything to them to be competitive. You dont even have to gusset the frame. They are race ready outta the box. Loaded with top notch aftermarket parts. I have a cannibale that i have over 8k in setup for xc racing not even anywhere close to what the blaze or atk cross country cost for 10k. Pros raced the stock moto and were winning gnc mx races. You cant race a stock japanese quad and win a gnc mx title. Its was a bad deal cannondale went under but made other companies step up. Cant blame them for trying:D They started something great they just didnt get to finish it

MR.BIG
05-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Have you ever ridden a 450r or a yfz450? I am just wondering how you would compare them to your cannondale.Speed,power,handling?

happyboy
05-17-2005, 09:37 AM
I have ridden the 450R and thought it was a nice quad. The stock setup isn't the best though. 1st gear is way too tall with little to no bottom end. It is a bit top heavy compared to my cheaper dale but I could ride it in the woods no problem. Stock vs stock the dale every time. $ vs. $ the dale everytime. I am cheap and do all my own work. You can't touch a dale $ vs $ if you do your own work.

I haven't ridden the YFZ but I have been on one. I am large boy so it wasn't all the confy for me. Felt like the seat was a thong.

jacobw
05-17-2005, 09:48 AM
i agree with you sean I have not sat on a honda or yfz that felt as comfy as the dale.

jlm996s
05-17-2005, 12:48 PM
How much did a new Dale cost back in it's day?

happyboy
05-17-2005, 01:34 PM
back in the day?? ALOT!! But, you can't compare how much something used to cost versus what you can buy them for now.

You can compare a used 450R/YFZ with a dale as well. Comes down to the same thing....$vs$ there is no comparison.

That is by no means saying the cannondale is more reliable or faster than the 450R/YFZ. I am just throwing out $vs$.

QuadRacer041
05-17-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by happyboy
back in the day?? ALOT!! But, you can't compare how much something used to cost versus what you can buy them for now.

You can compare a used 450R/YFZ with a dale as well. Comes down to the same thing....$vs$ there is no comparison.

That is by no means saying the cannondale is more reliable or faster than the 450R/YFZ. I am just throwing out $vs$.

yo happy its a FACT that the dale by far is the most UNreliable bike ever made.
every bike has problems and yes the honda or yamaha may have a crank fail here and there but NOTHING compared to the mishaps of a dale.
i would much rather spend a little more on a honda or yami even though the dale when it runs may be a little faster but id sacrifice a little speed for a great deal of reliablity

MR.BIG
05-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Hey someone is selling there c-dale on here because of a crank bearing failure. I guess they have that problem too!lol

happyboy
05-17-2005, 03:11 PM
You say it is a fact....Show me the fact. I won't argue that they have had problems.....But if you want to say its a fact then by all mean show me some numbers. Do you have any idea the number or percent or failed 450Rs or dales? What is considered a failure? Cannondale set their quad up to run a minimum of 100 hours. Now, take out any of those quads that lasted over 100 hours because that was their goal.

Do I agree with a 100 hour target? Heck no. But that is what a racing quad would run to.

Now, to quote you....
i would much rather spend a little more on a honda or yami even though the dale when it runs may be a little faster but id sacrifice a little speed for a great deal of reliablity
So if you could save 2-5k over a 450R of YFZ it wouldn't be worth a little work? That is lazy if you ask me.

If you don't like the dale no big deal, its all personal preference. But to tell people its a FACT the dale is unreliable, thats wrong. You have no FACTS to back it up, just speculation and horror stories. I guess you forget to bring up how a dale just won the georgia 6hr 30+class and placed top 10 over all? Man, they must have pushed it or something.

You really need to keep up with whats going on with the dales. We have most if not all the bugs worked out of the motor. If you really want to sound good on this topic why not specify an UNupdated dale has problems. You said it yourself in another post thaty ou liked the dale but wouldn't own one. If you could have a dale that was as reliable as your current quad, would you own one?

armoks
05-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey someone is selling there c-dale on here because of a crank bearing failure. I guess they have that problem too!lol

You are showing your ignorance and not knowing anything about the cannondales. The only ones that had the crank bearing problem that he is talking about is the early FX400's wich were basicly prototype quads. In which when the FX's had problems Cannondale recalled them back and fixed them for FREE wich was another one of thier downfalls.

Let's see any of the Big three fix or replace parts on one of thier quads that they knew were raced!

And the engineers from Yamaha have stated numerous times that the YFZ would have never been thought of if it were not for the Cannondales and therefore there would be NO 450r either because every manufacture was scared of the CSC before Cannondale steped up and created a race ready production quad!

MR.BIG
05-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Chill out guys I was joking. It is not a fact I was just kidding because everybody is just saying the 450's are having problems.
I have no problem with cannondale hell they were the first one's with an aluminum frame. All I said is the moto 440 was overpriced, what was it $10500.

happyboy
05-17-2005, 06:28 PM
true dat....very expensive.

DRT
05-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Chill out guys I was joking. It is not a fact I was just kidding because everybody is just saying the 450's are having problems.
I have no problem with cannondale hell they were the first one's with an aluminum frame. All I said is the moto 440 was overpriced, what was it $10500.

10500 Now if you take a stock Honda,Yammie or any other quad put all the goodies on it A arms,shocks,nerf bars,steering stem,hamdle bars etc.It all kinda adds up to the same price.

happyboy
05-17-2005, 10:23 PM
$10500 is talking about the MSRP for it. Heck, Baker just sold his 450 moto for what...$4300? Even if you want to tear it all apart and verify its in good shape what are you at....$4700??? Now, try and touch that with any other quad out there.

MR.BIG
05-20-2005, 07:01 AM
That's because other quads hold there value better! Just look at want-ads. 250r's are going for $5000!

jacobw
05-20-2005, 10:07 AM
yep 250r's hold value excellent I seen a 250r that had a 310ftz motor and all the goodies and a pro-trax suspension, pep shocks, and all laeger goodies going got 6500 about a 13k bike for half the cost so if a moto cost 10 and you get if for 5k and a built 250r cost you 13k to build and you get 5-6k. half is still half. Its not only cannondale that dont hold thier value. Any race quad or sport quad value drops drastically after they come off the showroom floor.

QuadRacer041
05-20-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by jacobw
yep 250r's hold value excellent I seen a 250r that had a 310ftz motor and all the goodies and a pro-trax suspension, pep shocks, and all laeger goodies going got 6500 about a 13k bike for half the cost so if a moto cost 10 and you get if for 5k and a built 250r cost you 13k to build and you get 5-6k. half is still half. Its not only cannondale that dont hold thier value. Any race quad or sport quad value drops drastically after they come off the showroom floor.

the only reason you see 250r's going for half what they are worth is because of the production rule. go back 2 years before the GAY production rule went into affect and you couldnt touch that protrax R for less then $9-10K

jacobw
05-20-2005, 11:31 AM
yes that is true, bet every one had one back then and that made them worth more. Now that everyone is shyed away from them and running 4 strokes you have to give them away in order for people to buy them. There was a market for them now the market is dwindling and you have to ask less same for cannondales there was a market for them that is gone now so you have to pratically give them away.

QuadRacer041
05-20-2005, 12:20 PM
yes that is true, bet every one had one back then and that made them worth more. Now that everyone is shyed away from them and running 4 strokes you have to give them away in order for people to buy them. There was a market for them now the market is dwindling and you have to ask less same for cannondales there was a market for them that is gone now so you have to pratically give them away.

theres no market for the dale because they have reliablity problems

jacobw
05-20-2005, 12:24 PM
there is not now but there was a market just the 250r there was a market for them now. Cannondales and 250r's used to be hot and the cannondale will be hot again with enough time with atk getting it rolling again. But the reliability issues are with unupdated dales not the ones with balanced cranks,stud updates.

QuadRacer041
05-21-2005, 03:23 PM
another one bites the dust.
this dale was bought from a very reputable dale guy from the OTHER site who told the buyer the bike only had 10hrs on it.this was only the second time my freind has had it out and bang bong bing motor locked up.no surprise to me really.it was only a matter of time.
its for sale now by the way

QuadRacer041
05-21-2005, 03:27 PM
this is the same freind test riding what he will probably buy next

happyboy
05-21-2005, 09:38 PM
So your buddy bought a quad and took someone's word for the shape the motor was in? lol, and who's fault is it that it blew up? Man, I don't care what quad you buy you should always do a good inspection. They don't just "blow up" without some signs, people just tend to ignore them.

born-2-race
05-21-2005, 10:18 PM
its for sale now by the way

Interested, how much?

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 03:11 AM
So your buddy bought a quad and took someone's word for the shape the motor was in? lol, and who's fault is it that it blew up? Man, I don't care what quad you buy you should always do a good inspection. They don't just "blow up" without some signs, people just tend to ignore them.

lol give me a brake dude, i would rather not mention the guys name that he bout it from but he is very much loved over at the dale site.and what are you supposed to do take the motor apart and check all the tolerensess before you make your purchase?please
well the first warning sign is its a dale so it should be expected but.....he was riding it for a while, it started making some weird noise then 10-20 seconds later.................cya

happyboy
05-22-2005, 08:11 AM
I don't care if it was loneracer's quad or who ever. Unless you know for a fact the quad has been 100% updated including the Z400 then this guy should have torn it down. You of all people whine and moan about how the dales blow up, but you don't mention after the updates. So he should have done something proactive. Only person I trust is me.

I don't know why you feel it is your job to make people aware the dales have problems, do you get paid to do it or something? I tell you it is like argueing with a little kid. *** They Suck! They Break! Look at this pic! *** Man, get some facts and talk about specific issues if you want to keep this up. I can get tons of pics of 450Rs and YFZs and even 250Rs getting towed in as well, does that make them junk?

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 10:51 AM
I don't care if it was loneracer's quad or who ever. Unless you know for a fact the quad has been 100% updated including the Z400 then this guy should have torn it down. You of all people whine and moan about how the dales blow up, but you don't mention after the updates. So he should have done something proactive. Only person I trust is me.

I don't know why you feel it is your job to make people aware the dales have problems, do you get paid to do it or something? I tell you it is like argueing with a little kid. *** They Suck! They Break! Look at this pic! *** Man, get some facts and talk about specific issues if you want to keep this up. I can get tons of pics of 450Rs and YFZs and even 250Rs getting towed in as well, does that make them junk?

well the guy he bought it from was haydug who is supposed to be the MAN, GOD around the cdale website, you would think he's trustworthy.
like i said before, what are you supposed to do, tear it down before you buy it?im not sure the seller, haydug would go for that.as far as tearing it down if you dont know if the updates are done, there are people on the dale site saying left and right how they have hours upon hours on theres with no problems, WTF?
so a bolt update is gonna fix a crank thats gonna fail, lol guess you dont know that much....
i feel its my job to let people know of the problems dales have just like you like to tell everyone how awsome they are.you like them and i dont, so i tell people.
250r's dont brake down because of the way they were desiegned and built they break down through time and hard use, the way any well deseigned engine breaks down.
you insist on calling me a little kid and baby, why because i show pictures on a bike that has nothing but problems breaking down again, lol
sounds like you dont want to face facts.
my facts are case i see with my own eyes happy.

DRT
05-22-2005, 01:25 PM

Actually the quad ran fine up untill the crank locked up.Can you describe the sound a motor makes if its going to lock up???Dont insult me Ive worked on alot of motors.GSXR750's ZX7's car engines super modifies,pro stocks, late models, most of the time you cant really tell when things are going to go wrong untill they do.

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by DRT
Actually the quad ran fine up untill the crank locked up.Can you describe the sound a motor makes if its going to lock up???Dont insult me Ive worked on alot of motors.GSXR750's ZX7's car engines super modifies,pro stocks, late models, most of the time you cant really tell when things are going to go wrong untill they do.

i believe the sound goes something like

kkkkkrrrrsssshhhhkkkkkssssshhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkrrrras sssshhhhh

BANG! then silence

right?

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 03:27 PM

Just for the record I Lone racer bought this quad off Haydug Cycles. I trusted Haydug. He told me it was a friends quad and had 10 hours on it. He told me the quad would be fine to ride just do the stage 8 up date, rebuild the quad in the fall with a new falicon crank and a 450 kit. So I installed the stage 8 kit and off we went. If I knew it was going to lock up in 7 laps I would have rebuilt it. I took the word of Haydug knowing he is a expert in the field of Cannondales

happyboy
05-22-2005, 04:09 PM
:p You guys are funny....Especially QuadRacer041. I have never said the dales are the greatest, best quad out there. And I WILL NEVER say a stage 8 will fix the crank problems. I am one of the "Doom and Gloom" guys over on cannondaleriders. I tell everyone that in order to keep the dales running at their best for the longest time to tear the motor apart and do every single update. Including the Z400 bearing if the crank is still good.

DRT
05-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Well happy how do you tell when a mtor is going to lock up talk about funny.MR. experet you built bombsquads motor and never fixed the decompression mechanism........your a real pro.:rolleyes:

happyboy
05-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Don't go looking at me for his decompression mechanism. I will do what ever the person tells me. He didn't want to get the mechanicm flat out. I told him they had problems starting without the mechanism and he said he was happy with the way it was starting so just leave it. Everyone else would do the same if they were told to leave it.

And I have never said anything about being an expert with these things. Hell, you don't have to be to work on them. Just have some common freaking sence and you will get through them ok.

I will say this...when a crank bearing is going bad your will have metal being produced. You just have to look for it. Most people will see just a little bit of metal and ignore it. Sometimes you can just have a failure. That happens with any bike.

I don't know where these attitude come from but you guys just aren't any fun. Everyone is all pissy nowadays and all they do is bicker.

happyboy
05-22-2005, 06:16 PM
there are people on the dale site saying left and right how they have hours upon hours on theres with no problems, WTF?
so a bolt update is gonna fix a crank thats gonna fail, lol guess you dont know that much....

There are those people, I am not one of them. I think there are problem with the dales, flat out. But I also beleive, and I could be wrong in the long run, that if you full update the dale motor you will not have severe issues with it. And I say severe because you can have little failures with any quad when you race it.

You guys like to bark up the wrong tree. I don't say they are the best 4 wheelers, I don't say they are bulletproof. But from the looks of it you also like to point at unupdated motors and say SEE!!! Next time you are in Arkansas feel free to come ride my dale, see what you think.

And Dirt and Loneracer, sorry you have gotton burned on the Dales man. That really sucks. As for this being Doug's fault, eh no. He was honest about it not being updated and even suggested that you put a falicon in next fall. But you can't predict how long any quad is going to last. If it ran good and didn't have any metal showing then I would have guessed it was in good shape as well. It just sucks, don't turn it into a battle just becuase of a little bad luck.

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 06:34 PM
There are those people, I am not one of them. I think there are problem with the dales, flat out. But I also beleive, and I could be wrong in the long run, that if you full update the dale motor you will not have severe issues with it. And I say severe because you can have little failures with any quad when you race it.

You guys like to bark up the wrong tree. I don't say they are the best 4 wheelers, I don't say they are bulletproof. But from the looks of it you also like to point at unupdated motors and say SEE!!! Next time you are in Arkansas feel free to come ride my dale, see what you think.

And Dirt and Loneracer, sorry you have gotton burned on the Dales man. That really sucks. As for this being Doug's fault, eh no. He was honest about it not being updated and even suggested that you put a falicon in next fall. But you can't predict how long any quad is going to last. If it ran good and didn't have any metal showing then I would have guessed it was in good shape as well. It just sucks, don't turn it into a battle just becuase of a little bad luck.

bark up the wrong tree, what are you tryin to threraten me, lol
why dont you come to nj and ill let you ride a real bike. not one that you constantly have to check for metal when you do an oil change.:rolleyes:

you dont say cannondale is the best 4 wheeler, well let me...let you....in on a little secrect I have the best 4 wheeler.you go ask 10 pro's if they had a choice what quad would they ride....8-9 will tell you they would ride what i ride, you know why?because its the strongest, best handling,most reliable quad built.

bottom line............. cannondale=ticking time bomb

rancid
05-22-2005, 06:43 PM
i think the point all the atk/cannondale riders are trying to make is stock for stock, as your are not at all. you cant take a stock yfz or a 450r and even compare them with an atk and you know that so whats really the damn problem just ride and spend the money on what you want and we will do the same just cheaper.:mad:

happyboy
05-22-2005, 06:48 PM
cannondale=ticking time bomb

How about a fully updated Cannondale or one with a falicon crank? Give your opinion of a quad like that?

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 06:53 PM
i think the point all the atk/cannondale riders are trying to make is stock for stock, as your are not at all. you cant take a stock yfz or a 450r and even compare them with an atk and you know that so whats really the damn problem just ride and spend the money on what you want and we will do the same just cheaper.:mad:

i know ill take the stock 450r, the dale cant even compare to it.

rancid
05-22-2005, 06:54 PM
would rip the nuts off any honda or yamaha and do it while still having some comfort, and most of all not riding one just because everyone in a magazine is riding one.

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 06:57 PM
How about a fully updated Cannondale or one with a falicon crank? Give your opinion of a quad like that?

i know of 3 updated dales
1 blow up at the rausch 6 hour
1 blow up at the 12 hour
1 blow up at the georgia 6 hour
the 2 from what i remember has some major work done, both of which didnt last long in the race either
the last made it about 4-5 hours on what was a haydug motor and in my opinion since he's the man, it should have lasted 1000+ hours just like jeff stoess did

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 06:58 PM
would rip the nuts off any honda or yamaha and do it while still having some comfort, and most of all not riding one just because everyone in a magazine is riding one.

o you must mean a $10k + moto then, not the bottom of the line speed or cannibal......:rolleyes:

give me $4k to put in my stock 450r and lets see whats what

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:02 PM
you would take the 450r becuase you wouldnt want your freinds mad because you wont mach together otherwise, boo hoo. the cannondale was built becuase they tried something different , more advanced. is your car or truck have a carb, i doubt it is that becuase your friends all have lifted chevys or mabey a powerstroke. just keep doing what your doing well just pass you up.

TOfunk2drunk
05-22-2005, 07:02 PM
ok i kno they have their problems (dales) but are the ATK's refined and trouble free, crank etc... and who the hell is selling them in the USA?

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:04 PM
4000.00 theres a frame and mabey some a-arms and a badass sticker kit mabey one that says budwieser, that is if your friends drink that.

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 07:06 PM
you would take the 450r becuase you wouldnt want your freinds mad because you wont mach together otherwise, boo hoo. the cannondale was built becuase they tried something different , more advanced. is your car or truck have a carb, i doubt it is that becuase your friends all have lifted chevys or mabey a powerstroke. just keep doing what your doing well just pass you up.

keep dreamin little boy.
cannondale tried something differnt and it sucked thats why they're out of business

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:06 PM
call atk direct order through them or they will tell you, ther are shops that do sell them not alot but there out there and working with them direct is cool as hell , try that with yamaha or honda

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 07:08 PM
4000.00 theres a frame and mabey some a-arms and a badass sticker kit mabey one that says budwieser, that is if your friends drink that.

no dunce, you obviously dont understand.you take your $10k + moto, ill go buy a new 450r for $5500 and take the differance i saved and put it into my 450r then spand your stock moto

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 07:09 PM
call atk direct order through them or they will tell you, ther are shops that do sell them not alot but there out there and working with them direct is cool as hell , try that with yamaha or honda

you dont need to deal direct with a real company they have dealers for that

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 07:10 PM
what else you got son, i have anwser for it all, keep it comin

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:10 PM
cannondale tried to grow to fast, to keep up with people wanting a canondale and they burried themselves. you wouldnt even be here if you werent worried about a atk one day kickin your *** or better yet a dinli

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:13 PM
you called that answer, to what . i think i will just have my 2 year old battle this one, if your feeling bad just grab an atv sport and look at a yamaha or a honda ad and mabey throw on some classical music and let me know if you cheer up.

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:19 PM
where did you go, get your big brother:devil:

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 07:20 PM
My 2 cents

Call atk try to order a head.

Try to order the grey side case.

Parts are not avalible.......

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:27 PM
i know they have them, i live 10 minutes away and have been there and if they didnt have them they would have more made. you know they didnt have enough of evey part to build quad after quad and somehow ther being biult just call down there and ask for the whole damn machine i bet you get one.

happyboy
05-22-2005, 07:27 PM
i know of 3 updated dales
1 blow up at the rausch 6 hour
1 blow up at the 12 hour
1 blow up at the georgia 6 hour
the 2 from what i remember has some major work done, both of which didnt last long in the race either
the last made it about 4-5 hours on what was a haydug motor and in my opinion since he's the man, it should have lasted 1000+ hours just like jeff stoess did

What kind of failures are these? If I remember Jay's bike had a loose radiator fitting and they ran without coolant. Winky's blew a headgasket and ran without coolant. That kind of stuff happens to all the different quads. And these were 6 and 12 hour races. Damn man, those races are built to kill quads.

And I am outta here. Quadracer041 has turned this into nothing more than a 'mine is better than yours' conversation. Just look at his last post. What a joke. I hope you ride better than you argue. But I would guess you are nothing but a big mouth on the track just like you are here.

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 07:29 PM
where did you go, get your big brother:devil:

your not saying anything that warrents a resonce, you keep saying the same thing,,,NOTHING

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:29 PM
but atleast he rides something popular.

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:31 PM
your not a lawer are you, dont evere try to be one you suck

QuadRacer041
05-22-2005, 07:31 PM
What kind of failures are these? If I remember Jay's bike had a loose radiator fitting and they ran without coolant. Winky's blew a headgasket and ran without coolant. That kind of stuff happens to all the different quads. And these were 6 and 12 hour races. Damn man, those races are built to kill quads.

And I am outta here. Quadracer041 has turned this into nothing more than a 'mine is better than yours' conversation. Just look at his last post. What a joke. I hope you ride better than you argue. But I would guess you are nothing but a big mouth on the track just like you are here.

lol i figured, see yea
go back to cannonlosers.com

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:33 PM
its funny one of your team sponcers sure thought cannondales were pretty good.

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 07:34 PM
i know they have them, i live 10 minutes away and have been there and if they didnt have them they would have more made. you know they didnt have enough of evey part to build quad after quad and somehow ther being biult just call down there and ask for the whole damn machine i bet you get one.

I called there last week for a head, they told me they only had used ones. What? Call up and ask for a FX400 exaust cam see how far you get.

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:36 PM
your not even riding a honda its a cluster of awsome parts to make an awsome machine, and atk/cannondale is near that stock

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:38 PM
they will send out 02-03 cams theres hardly a differnce

armoks
05-22-2005, 07:42 PM
o you must mean a $10k + moto then, not the bottom of the line speed or cannibal......:rolleyes:

give me $4k to put in my stock 450r and lets see whats what

From what I heard your $15,000 ultimate MX quad got spanked by a XC dale last week:eek2:

armoks
05-22-2005, 07:43 PM
call web cam up they make the fx400 spec replacement cams for the dales.

armoks
05-22-2005, 07:45 PM
they will send out 02-03 cams theres hardly a differnce
there is a BIG difference in the 02-03 caqms then the fx400 cams the FX cams were built to run with a high compression piston and are degreed to run with that setup.

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 07:46 PM
your not even riding a honda its a cluster of awsome parts to make an awsome machine, and atk/cannondale is near that stock

I have to say you are way off. The dale is as good as a 450R or YZF .....I own one of the best aftermarket quads ever made. You can in NO Way compair a Roll Design Lobo ll 250R to a Dale. You can in no way compair a Walsh chassis CRF to a Cannondale. Let's be real here.

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:47 PM
we all may not like dinli, but they are building quads, will be here soon and there parts are interchangableuder the plastic do you see the cannondale kinda looking parts.

armoks
05-22-2005, 07:50 PM
...and how the heck are you breaking the big side case? sounds like someone forced the case to break it.

call up honda and order a clutch side case for the 250r:rolleyes:

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 07:51 PM
From what I heard your $15,000 ultimate MX quad got spanked by a XC dale last week:eek2:

Are you on crack?

armoks
05-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by LoneRacer
Are you on crack?

Info came from your brother:eek2: anfd it was in refrence to lou not you!

rancid
05-22-2005, 07:53 PM
i geuss he got you good

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 07:53 PM
I Heard your Haydug Ultimate motor was spanked by a stock atk?

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 07:55 PM
I Heard your Haydug Ultimate Motor has all kinds of metal in the oil?

armoks
05-22-2005, 07:55 PM
yes it did tough to run a woods bike aginst a MX bike. but thats not the case with lou's situation now is it?

armoks
05-22-2005, 07:57 PM
I Heard your Haydug Ultimate Motor has all kinds of metal in the oil?

every motor I ever had with the first oil change had metal in the filter some of us call it break in material.

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 07:58 PM
yes it did tough to run a woods bike aginst a MX bike. but thats not the case with lou's situation now is it?

In Lous defence I am a Pro Rider and lou is a B rider. Dirts xc has a moto map set up and i only pulled him 1/2 a quad

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 08:00 PM
every motor I ever had with the first oil change had metal in the filter some of us call it break in material.

Ok:rolleyes: Time will tell. I have never seen that on any other quad, 400ex,450r,z400,so on and so on:D

rancid
05-22-2005, 08:01 PM
they didnt know about breaking them in, they bought there popular quads already blingin and when the motors are worked over they pay the shop to breakem in

armoks
05-22-2005, 08:18 PM
In Lous defence I am a Pro Rider and lou is a B rider. Dirts xc has a moto map set up and i only pulled him 1/2 a quad

I just looked at the Pro list didn't see your name anywhere HMMM.

rancid
05-22-2005, 08:19 PM
i thought this only happens to cannondales

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 08:22 PM
I just looked at the Pro list didn't see your name anywhere HMMM.

1. My dale is to slow
2. Can't run a rolldesign "pro production rule"

armoks
05-22-2005, 08:26 PM
excuses, excuses:rolleyes:

LoneRacer
05-22-2005, 08:28 PM
excuses, excuses:rolleyes:

Come on out to jersey I run any one any time.

rancid
05-22-2005, 08:30 PM
because your mommy said you were better than all of us .

happyboy
05-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Ok:rolleyes: Time will tell. I have never seen that on any other quad, 400ex,450r,z400,so on and so on:D

What??!! Never seen break in metal on any of those? Dude, come on. The metal is from the rings seating with the cylinder. And you actually want that. That is why you don't use synthetic on break in. The normal oil allows more wear and gets the rings to set better.

That and all the weak parts just getting chewed up so the strong parts can take over. :p

rancid
05-22-2005, 08:33 PM
is that because you know are cannondales/atks fly and we would make it there faster than yours would, so we better go there

rancid
05-22-2005, 08:35 PM
there name brand pistons are made of a different metal than ours

rancid
05-22-2005, 08:43 PM
heres a yfz needing a tow from a cannondale, and this is not supposed to happen, but it does.

happyboy
05-22-2005, 09:14 PM
doesn't look like you are going to get a response tonight rancid...guess mom and dad must have set a bedtime for quadracer.....lol

rancid
05-22-2005, 09:26 PM
and i was starting to have fun, and i thought they would have an answer for everything.

DRT
05-22-2005, 09:39 PM

I figured out why Lou's CRF was bouncing off the rev box when they took off.I rode Lou's quad and another CRF Walsh quad this weekend and I have to say those CRF quads are fast as heck.

Delaware152
05-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Come on out to jersey I run any one any time.

If you ever come down to Budd's Creek or Seaford in Delaware let me know. Maybe we can hook up and ride.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 03:16 AM
lol lol lol i didnt get spanked by anything.all we did was drag race and each time we were dead even, who ever got the whole shot won.
like loneracer said he is a much better rider then i am and im fine with that.now get that bike on the track and its a whole new ball game.im sure even a banshee can pull my crf in a drag race.drag racing is just about the only thing a dale is good for.the races are shot so theres less chance for them to blow up that way.
you put kenny on my crf and ill put him up angaist any dale.
armoks and 152 why dont you come up to englishtown on june 12 for the race and we can find out.

o yea, unfortunalty some of us have real jobs and dont build dale motors in our basement for a living(happy), so i did have to go to sleep.dont worry though guys im back and ready to go.:rolleyes:

yamadjs08
05-23-2005, 03:54 AM
lol lol lol i didnt get spanked by anything.all we did was drag race and each time we were dead even, who ever got the whole shot won.
like loneracer said he is a much better rider then i am and im fine with that.now get that bike on the track and its a whole new ball game.im sure even a banshee can pull my crf in a drag race.drag racing is just about the only thing a dale is good for.the races are shot so theres less chance for them to blow up that way.
armoks and 152 why dont you come up to englishtown on june 12 for the race and we can find out.
Ok, I have sat back and just read through this whole post, whole lot of BS towards the end, anyways...

WOW, Quadracer, you are going to have someone else race armoks and 152 on YOUR quad to prove that YOUR quad is faster than C-dales? Its pretty sad when you have to have somebody else race your quad to prove a point... You really take this internet crap that serious huh? ....Seems a little childish to me?:confused: :rolleyes:

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by yamadjs08
Ok, I have sat back and just read through this whole post, whole lot of BS towards the end, anyways...

WOW, Quadracer, you are going to have someone else race armoks and 152 on YOUR quad to prove that YOUR quad is faster than C-dales? Its pretty sad when you have to have somebody else race your quad to prove a point... You really take this internet crap that serious huh? ....Seems a little childish to me?:confused: :rolleyes:

maybe you need to read a little more carefully...:rolleyes:
152 races the pro am class i race b.i have no problem racing armoks.
wake up dude.
go back to just letting us big boys discuss these things while you just sit back and learn

armoks
05-23-2005, 07:01 AM
Ill drag race ya. or i'll race to the end of a beer. not a course racer like you big bad new jersey guys who are afraid to leave the state:rolleyes:

OH my you can go around in a circle fast wow your the big bad "I have to go out and build my quad because honda won't build a race ready quad". Trying to get a first year racer to race against you is pathetic.

happyboy
05-23-2005, 07:01 AM
You better hurry up, doesn't the morning shift at McDonalds start at 6? You are running late!!

You would be shocked if you knew what I did for a living and what I do in my basement. lol I don't have a shop out there. And I don't do this on the side. I just help people out if I can.

haydug
05-23-2005, 07:59 AM
maybe you need to read a little more carefully...:rolleyes:
152 races the pro am class i race b.i have no problem racing armoks.
wake up dude.
go back to just letting us big boys discuss these things while you just sit back and learn

You seem to talk alot of B.S. for someone who needs Kenny to back it up. :rolleyes:

jacobw
05-23-2005, 08:16 AM
Seems like this has turned into a big boy discussion according to Lou!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 11:25 AM
Ill drag race ya. or i'll race to the end of a beer. not a course racer like you big bad new jersey guys who are afraid to leave the state:rolleyes:

OH my you can go around in a circle fast wow your the big bad "I have to go out and build my quad because honda won't build a race ready quad". Trying to get a first year racer to race against you is pathetic.

who races around in a circle????
i didnt know your a first year racer, you talk like you know everything, besides i didnt suggest a race 152 did.
honda doesnt build a raceready quad, neither does cannon dale.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by haydug
You seem to talk alot of B.S. for someone who needs Kenny to back it up. :rolleyes:

i dont need kenny to back anything up.were do i say i need kenny to back me up?
because im a b racer and 152 is a pro am racer, lol
im not talkin b.s. im talking facts.
i really dont want to insult you doug considering you owe my freinds quite a bit of money.ill keep my mouth shut.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Seems like this has turned into a big boy discussion according to Lou!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well you surely have no experiance and imput to share.
just keep believing that you brother of cousin's which ever one it was in dont remember,,,,dale lasted over 1000 hours with out a problem.then all of the sudden he buys it and it falls apart, lol.
yea i never had a problem before....:rolleyes:

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 11:35 AM
You better hurry up, doesn't the morning shift at McDonalds start at 6? You are running late!!

You would be shocked if you knew what I did for a living and what I do in my basement. lol I don't have a shop out there. And I don't do this on the side. I just help people out if I can.

i probably would be shocked if i really new what you did, maybe im better off not knowing that one.

you talk $h1t like you are tc racing or something, lol

happyboy
05-23-2005, 11:49 AM
i probably would be shocked if i really new what you did, maybe im better off not knowing that one.

you talk $h1t like you are tc racing or something, lol

LOL...My comments were in good humor. And I don't think I have been talking the $hit, you have been though. Actually almost everything you have posted on has been nothing but smack talk.

This thread has fallen apart. You say you talk facts but I really haven't seen any. And you still won't respond to me regarding an updated cannondale. You brought up the 6 and 12 hour quads but neither of those were major failures. What about normal everyday examples instead of those?

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 11:57 AM
LOL...My comments were in good humor. And I don't think I have been talking the $hit, you have been though. Actually almost everything you have posted on has been nothing but smack talk.

This thread has fallen apart. You say you talk facts but I really haven't seen any. And you still won't respond to me regarding an updated cannondale. You brought up the 6 and 12 hour quads but neither of those were major failures. What about normal everyday examples instead of those?

good humor, didnt sound like humor to me?lol

happyboy
05-23-2005, 12:16 PM
The work comments were joking...everything else was serious. And please remember, this is the internet, nothing can be taken serious.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 12:23 PM
The work comments were joking...everything else was serious. And please remember, this is the internet, nothing can be taken serious.

nothing can be taken serious????????????????so all the talk about the dale being so great isnt serious????
dude, i thgin you should have went to sleep earlier last night because your not making any sense.

jacobw
05-23-2005, 12:34 PM
well you surely have no experiance and imput to share.
just keep believing that you brother of cousin's which ever one it was in dont remember,,,,dale lasted over 1000 hours with out a problem.then all of the sudden he buys it and it falls apart, lol.
yea i never had a problem before....:rolleyes:

I have never said anything about them lasting 1000 hours. I was making a joke anyways. I am not getting into this discussion to get all bent outta shape. I ride dales yes I do and I love them. Its a passion. I race mine and its takes just as much maintenance as tother people's rides that ride other brands. It may blow up tomorrow next week or next year. I dont really care when it gives. Its just parts and money. They can be a very reliable machines with care. You, dirt and loneracer are bad mouthing them and that is ok. It all what you like I wont push anyone to get one if they dont want one. I like mine and will havent found anything else that compares thus far when i do I might get something else. But for now I will ride it till it quits then have timbo redo my crank and add a 450 kit.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 12:42 PM
I have never said anything about them lasting 1000 hours. I was making a joke anyways. I am not getting into this discussion to get all bent outta shape. I ride dales yes I do and I love them. Its a passion. I race mine and its takes just as much maintenance as tother people's rides that ride other brands. It may blow up tomorrow next week or next year. I dont really care when it gives. Its just parts and money. They can be a very reliable machines with care. You, dirt and loneracer are bad mouthing them and that is ok. It all what you like I wont push anyone to get one if they dont want one. I like mine and will havent found anything else that compares thus far when i do I might get something else. But for now I will ride it till it quits then have timbo redo my crank and add a 450 kit.

o my god thats all you guys would rave about is how jeff stoess dale lasted over 1000 hours on the same motor without a problem.everytime there was a discussion about how i thought dales sucked thats all you guys would say to me.even though its really a pile of $h1t.
its funny how after you guys can come up with anything concrete to defend the dale you come up with, we were just kidding, or....it was in good humor, or.......just ride what you like its personal prefrance, or......this is the internet its not serious.its always something.you guys make me laugh, its so much fun chatting with you all the time.

jacobw
05-23-2005, 12:43 PM
i didnt know your a first year racer, you talk like you know everything, besides i didnt suggest a race 152 did.

You are wrong here cannondales moto and blaze were race ready outta the box nothing you could add to them to enhance the overall bike they were complete with top of the line compenents: Ohlins fully adj shocks, ohlins steering dampers, wave rotors, beadlock wheels, tag bars, gripper seat, Itp tires, nerf bars, magura clutch, antivibe stem, number plates. Did your honda come with this I think not and those are the cold hard facts. Seems like the nac's cannondale motos were stock and they won many races. I guess cannondale didnt make a race ready bike did they?:confused: Jeff Stoess raced a stock cannondale blaze in the gncc a class. If they didnt make a race ready bike then what were the pro's racing?

armoks
05-23-2005, 01:12 PM

Sorry a loop:rolleyes: Im not an experienced rider because I don't race? Get real more than 90% of ATV sales around the world are for people that just trail ride. I know I don't know everything but I know alot from something you need to do READ about stuff and talk to those who know.

and to run a dale you only have to adjust the suspetion to your likeing, you don't have to remve the airbox lid and put an aftermarket exhaust, wider axle, new a-arms, beadlock rear wheels, and nerf bars. Hmm the honda didn't come stock with those now did it?

jacobw
05-23-2005, 01:19 PM
Gettem Chris LOL :D :D

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 01:48 PM
You are wrong here cannondales moto and blaze were race ready outta the box nothing you could add to them to enhance the overall bike they were complete with top of the line compenents: Ohlins fully adj shocks, ohlins steering dampers, wave rotors, beadlock wheels, tag bars, gripper seat, Itp tires, nerf bars, magura clutch, antivibe stem, number plates. Did your honda come with this I think not and those are the cold hard facts. Seems like the nac's cannondale motos were stock and they won many races. I guess cannondale didnt make a race ready bike did they?:confused: Jeff Stoess raced a stock cannondale blaze in the gncc a class. If they didnt make a race ready bike then what were the pro's racing?

a real set of a arms and swing would make the dale handle much better, a moto is not a race ready bike.
what races did nac's dales win????cannondale almost put nacs out of business due to the amount of money nacs wasted trying to run those clunkers.

once again what pro's ran a dale other then stoess?ellis for a few races then he wised up and tossed it.
jeff one 1 gncc on a dale, nothing taken away from jeff but everyone else winning isnt on a dale.

happyboy
05-23-2005, 01:50 PM
I said I was joking about the personal stuff. I didn't want you to take them as personal attacks. That seems to be all you are good at. Personal stabs. You have yet to come up with any facts that we don't talk openly about. We discuss and fix the crank problems, the tranny bolt problems, the list gets very nit picky from there on because the rest are pretty much minor updates.

o my god thats all you guys would rave about is how jeff stoess dale lasted over 1000 hours on the same motor without a problem?? I think someone brought that up once in this entire thread. Yet you bring it up like that is OUR biggest comment. I have only read that in 1 place. You need to get off the crack man, you are only showing how childish you are and killing your rep if you ever had one.

I don't know how many times every single one of these arguments have been fought through but they will never go away.

There are 2 kinds of trouble makers out there.
1) uneducated
2) know the facts and ignore them to preach their beliefs.

My guess would be that QuadRacer041 falls under the #2 catagory. Noone has ever said the dales are 100% reliable, we konw there are problems and we know how to fix them. Can you argue with that? Or will you just bring back up some stupid comment and show how much of an ***** you are?

I am sorry that you are your buddies up there are not mechanically inclined. Taht is the only excuse you can have for taking such a crappy stance on what has happened with the dale. How long have you guys been around the dales? Long enough to know better than depending on a stock dale to last through races.

Its people like you that give the dale a bad rap. Take it unupdated or with 1 update and expect it to last. Then when it blows up you blame everyone out there except yourself. Man, when my stuff breaks I just fix it. You seem to be focusing on passing blame to others just to make yourself feel better. :huh

happyboy
05-23-2005, 01:52 PM
a moto is not a race ready bike.

WTF? Now we know you are on crack. Name 1 item you have to add to the moto to make it race ready?

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Sorry a loop:rolleyes: Im not an experienced rider because I don't race? Get real more than 90% of ATV sales around the world are for people that just trail ride. I know I don't know everything but I know alot from something you need to do READ about stuff and talk to those who know.

and to run a dale you only have to adjust the suspetion to your likeing, you don't have to remve the airbox lid and put an aftermarket exhaust, wider axle, new a-arms, beadlock rear wheels, and nerf bars. Hmm the honda didn't come stock with those now did it?

dude, i didnt say were or were not expeirenced.some one else suggested i race you and 152 and i said 152 is a pro am racer and im not.i know you arent a pro am racer so i said id race you.then you say im pathetic trying to pick a race with a first year racer, meaning you right????
so then i said you dont talk like your a first year racer and tell me you know alot from talking and reading,make up your mind man.
i dont race alot either i ride tracks but mostly for fun. i dont see the piont in paying $30-40 per class to race and then only being able to ride for a total ofmaybe 20-25 minutes per class.
id rather go to an mx track pay $30 and be able to ride all day long.that doesnt mean im not fast either.

to run a dale you need to do way more then adjust your suspension, you need to take your motor apart every other ride.

so you guys gonna come up to e town on june 12 or what?

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 02:00 PM
I said I was joking about the personal stuff. I didn't want you to take them as personal attacks. That seems to be all you are good at. Personal stabs. You have yet to come up with any facts that we don't talk openly about. We discuss and fix the crank problems, the tranny bolt problems, the list gets very nit picky from there on because the rest are pretty much minor updates.

o my god thats all you guys would rave about is how jeff stoess dale lasted over 1000 hours on the same motor without a problem?? I think someone brought that up once in this entire thread. Yet you bring it up like that is OUR biggest comment. I have only read that in 1 place. You need to get off the crack man, you are only showing how childish you are and killing your rep if you ever had one.

I don't know how many times every single one of these arguments have been fought through but they will never go away.

There are 2 kinds of trouble makers out there.
1) uneducated
2) know the facts and ignore them to preach their beliefs.

My guess would be that QuadRacer041 falls under the #2 catagory. Noone has ever said the dales are 100% reliable, we konw there are problems and we know how to fix them. Can you argue with that? Or will you just bring back up some stupid comment and show how much of an ***** you are?

I am sorry that you are your buddies up there are not mechanically inclined. Taht is the only excuse you can have for taking such a crappy stance on what has happened with the dale. How long have you guys been around the dales? Long enough to know better than depending on a stock dale to last through races.

Its people like you that give the dale a bad rap. Take it unupdated or with 1 update and expect it to last. Then when it blows up you blame everyone out there except yourself. Man, when my stuff breaks I just fix it. You seem to be focusing on passing blame to others just to make yourself feel better. :huh \

keep build thos basement motos, they work well i hear.

jacobw
05-23-2005, 02:03 PM

to run a dale you need to do way more then adjust your suspension, you need to take your motor apart every other ride.

Take your motor apart every other ride???:confused: Did I miss something? I have about 75-80 hours on mine with nothing other than the motor mount and factory stud update. I run it hard I give it no mercy. For those tearing it down all the time must have nothing better to do. You dont have to tear it down every other ride. That would be a 2 smoke. LOL If you have to tear a dale down every other ride man I better get cracking LOL NOT! This thread is getting funny! Rolling on the Floor! LOL

jacobw
05-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Which comes to my next point dont smoke crack!

Delaware152
05-23-2005, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by QuadRacer041

This sounds like a challenge. Maybe since I am on a C-Dale I could at least pick a track since it is a slow nonhandling quad.

happyboy
05-23-2005, 02:09 PM

keep build thos basement motos, they work well i hear. And another witty response! You have no idea what I have done or for who. The only person you can talk about is bombsquad. And we all know how finicky he is with his quads. He is about to swap quads again!

And the way I see it....its real easy to tear people down when you don't do the work yourself. If you haven't been where Doug, Jeff, and others are with the dales maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge. Its not Doug's fault some parts take a long time. But, he is honest about it up front and he does try to keep people apprised of the situations.

MR.BIG
05-23-2005, 02:12 PM
The simple fact here is honda builds better stuff! There is no question about it. The 250r and 450r will rule the races like honda always has. Cannondale tried something different and they didn't make it now yamaha and honda will lead the way while mostly likely cannondale with disappear unless atk can really do something impressive. Like quadracer041 said you can buy a 450r for $6000 and if you put and extra $3000 into it cannondale will not beat it.

happyboy
05-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Better stuff? I don't know about that. The bearing problems that were popping up left and right really makes you wonder. They did some changes and seem to have gotton much better than before but have screwed alot of people in the process by not fixing them under warrenty all the time. Only difference between them and cannondale is honda is in business. Cannondale was warrenting everything that came in. They would even replace the entire motor for racers. Honda and Yammy won't do that now. And yeah, the big names pros don't ride the dales becuase its all a sponser game. I would ride a warrior on a MX track if I got paid to.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Delaware152
[QUOTE]Originally posted by QuadRacer041

This sounds like a challenge. Maybe since I am on a C-Dale I could at least pick a track since it is a slow nonhandling quad.

well seeing as our time is so important, i think youll have to make the trip up here.so...no you cant pick the track

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Better stuff? I don't know about that. The bearing problems that were popping up left and right really makes you wonder. They did some changes and seem to have gotton much better than before but have screwed alot of people in the process by not fixing them under warrenty all the time. Only difference between them and cannondale is honda is in business. Cannondale was warrenting everything that came in. They would even replace the entire motor for racers. Honda and Yammy won't do that now. And yeah, the big names pros don't ride the dales becuase its all a sponser game. I would ride a warrior on a MX track if I got paid to.

yea right, you think walsh, laeger and roll were paying people a few years ago when the dale came out, hell NO

MR.BIG
Why are you cannondale riders so defensive?

jacobw
your making him drive up for your challenge and wont let him pick the track. Seems like you want the odds all in your favor. Maybe you should drive down and meet him, since you are calling him out.

happyboy
05-23-2005, 02:28 PM

We are just a proud bunch. We have no factory support. A number of people have taken it on themselves to be sure parts are available and make improvements to the motors. I can't see why tearing these people down is tolerated. And when you bash on the products or critisize how things are being done then you are saying it about those people. If we had millions of dollars then yeah, the kibblewhites would be done, or the falicons would be done. But we don't. We have to take it when we can get it and keep on trucking.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 02:30 PM
your making him drive up for your challenge and wont let him pick the track. Seems like you want the odds all in your favor. Maybe you should drive down and meet him, since you are calling him out.

im not calling him out at all.
it was him who sugested we come down there and ride. i made a statment that i would put kenny up against any dale on my bike.i didnt say hey 152 kenny will beat you, wanna race.you he wants to come up here we can find out.
armoks know us jersey guys dont like to leave the state

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 02:31 PM
We are just a proud bunch. We have no factory support. A number of people have taken it on themselves to be sure parts are available and make improvements to the motors. I can't see why tearing these people down is tolerated. And when you bash on the products or critisize how things are being done then you are saying it about those people. If we had millions of dollars then yeah, the kibblewhites would be done, or the falicons would be done. But we don't. We have to take it when we can get it and keep on trucking.

we have no factory support either, our names arent farr or natale.give me a break, factory supprt all us ametur riders get the same factory support, none.

jacobw
05-23-2005, 02:32 PM

we are defensive when people are spreading misinformation about our quads and no nothing about them how they work or have never done anything except heard that someones locked up so they all must be like that. Well honda 450r's and yamaha have been haveing problems so they must all be just right? No. But that is what people that no nothing about them say. Hey quadracer next time you see Kory Ellis ask him what he thinks of a cannondale or ask Dana Creech what he thinks. Lou all you here is heresay get some facts, we have been waiting on some. Can you even rebuild your own motor in your quad or are you afraid to get your hands dirty and you have to send it to some overpriced shop to build a 1940's designed engine??? To tell you how honda is up in times they finally put disc brakes on utility quads when suzuki has had then for about 4 or 5 years. Then the unicam 450 engine they came out with that design about 60 years ago. At least cannondale made some effort to move with the times.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 02:55 PM
we are defensive when people are spreading misinformation about our quads and no nothing about them how they work or have never done anything except heard that someones locked up so they all must be like that. Well honda 450r's and yamaha have been haveing problems so they must all be just right? No. But that is what people that no nothing about them say. Hey quadracer next time you see Kory Ellis ask him what he thinks of a cannondale or ask Dana Creech what he thinks. Lou all you here is heresay get some facts, we have been waiting on some. Can you even rebuild your own motor in your quad or are you afraid to get your hands dirty and you have to send it to some overpriced shop to build a 1940's designed engine??? To tell you how honda is up in times they finally put disc brakes on utility quads when suzuki has had then for about 4 or 5 years. Then the unicam 450 engine they came out with that design about 60 years ago. At least cannondale made some effort to move with the times.

no ive never worked on my own quad motor i dont know the differance between a clutch plate and a piston.
what more facts do you need dude, the jay's quad didnt blow up twice, with brand new motors both time?kenny just didnt blow up on saturday?dougs didnt blow up at the 6 hour in georgia?
dont give me the coolant line radiator nonsense.with all the fixes you guys have you cant fix that?lol now thats pathetic

haydug
05-23-2005, 03:04 PM

i really dont want to insult you doug considering you owe my freinds quite a bit of money.ill keep my mouth shut.

Is that right, how do you know for a fact? Seems just yesterday they pulled the plug on their cannondale spree. Now, as for owing anyone anything, yes, they ordered parts, but were also sent parts without paying for them as well. As for having a bike of mine up there, should you bring that up?
Hey Lou, go **** yourself. :eek2:

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 03:21 PM
Is that right, how do you know for a fact? Seems just yesterday they pulled the plug on their cannondale spree. Now, as for owing anyone anything, yes, they ordered parts, but were also sent parts without paying for them as well. As for having a bike of mine up there, should you bring that up?

:eek2:
whoooh
you really told me
hey doug if want to come up and pick up that quad let me know id love to be there so you can tell me to go F**k myself to my face.i think kenny and brian would get a laugh why they see what happens to you after that, tough guy

brain and kenny can comment if they choose.

DRT
05-23-2005, 03:32 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused: Yes I do have a bike of yours up here.But that was your choice you could have taken it home after Ga. I have all my parts I orderd paid in full.I will ship back your quad as I PM'ed you and told you last night.This is just all to crazy .........kinda like watching a LIFETIME MOVIE

jacobw
05-23-2005, 03:35 PM
no ive never worked on my own quad motor i dont know the differance between a clutch plate and a piston.
what more facts do you need dude, the jay's quad didnt blow up twice, with brand new motors both time?kenny just didnt blow up on saturday?dougs didnt blow up at the 6 hour in georgia?
dont give me the coolant line radiator nonsense.with all the fixes you guys have you cant fix that?lol now thats pathetic

Ok listen up! There is a diffencene between siezing up from heat and from blowing up. Also wasnt there other quads there that were suffering from overheating it just wasnt a cannondale problem. Get off yourself! You can make a blaster as fast as a crf quad with enough money and mods. Anything can be fast the thing is you can make a cannondale as competitive as a 15k quad with very little or no mods. Didnt tim farr blow up 2 450r's last year trying to keep up with kory ellis. Oooops they didnt want anyone to hear about that one! It cant be hondahs are bullit proof. You know nothing about these things you are just running your mouth to hear your lips flap! I tell you what you go get a stock 450r and bring it down my way and I will take my stock cannibal and eat its lunch. Stock for stock nothing compares to a cannondale. And if dirt and lou have a problem with doug they can take it up with him. You know nothing about happyboy or doug and I am sure doug can hold his own against any of your 12 year old friends. Take some classes learn how to work on a motor then you can be credible enough to speak.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Ok listen up! There is a diffencene between siezing up from heat and from blowing up. Also wasnt there other quads there that were suffering from overheating it just wasnt a cannondale problem. Get off yourself! You can make a blaster as fast as a crf quad with enough money and mods. Anything can be fast the thing is you can make a cannondale as competitive as a 15k quad with very little or no mods. Didnt tim farr blow up 2 450r's last year trying to keep up with kory ellis. Oooops they didnt want anyone to hear about that one! It cant be hondahs are bullit proof. You know nothing about these things you are just running your mouth to hear your lips flap! I tell you what you go get a stock 450r and bring it down my way and I will take my stock cannibal and eat its lunch. Stock for stock nothing compares to a cannondale. And if dirt and lou have a problem with doug they can take it up with him. You know nothing about happyboy or doug and I am sure doug can hold his own against any of your 12 year old friends. Take some classes learn how to work on a motor then you can be credible enough to speak.

whoooh you really told me too, lol lol lol
you guys are funny

jacobw
05-23-2005, 03:49 PM
whatever! You are right! :D I rather push my cannondale than ride a jap quad! Ride American!

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 03:52 PM
whatever! You are right! :D I rather push my cannondale than ride a jap quad! Ride American!

very intelligent comment:rolleyes:

haydug
05-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Lou, I honestly think you don't have a clue sometimes, and you just like to stir the pot alittle.
However, until you grow up, you should really think about airing out all that you know/don't know on public forums.
As for your "buddies", with buddies like that, I'll keep mine here, seems not long ago they ditched you for a 6-hour race, and you cried for months, and they laughed at you. Friend?? Hmmm.
As for picking my bike up, what are you gonna do: beat me up? If you do, you won't get a virgin, if you don't, then think about making threats in the future.
Now, as for your comments toward the cannondale, you know NOTHING about them, so please do not comment, not all of us have rich parents to spend $20,000 on full blown race bikes for us, even though we can't ride them to the potentiel. I call that a waste of bike.
If you would like to spend a day at a track, ride a nicely prepped cannondale, yfz, or honda, and try to do an honest evaluation of the different bikes, I would love to hear your opinion, however if all you can do is slam one brand because you "heard" they blow up all the time, then your opinion is completly useless.
I will leave now, and you can continue your ranting and arguing over nothing, but I will not respond to this thread again.

On a side note: I think this thread was someone looking for info on a cannondale: To the original author: talk to derno, or colby @ C&D, or check out cannondaleriders.com, or Jeff@quadshop. I think you will find lots of dales with no problems. Alot is maintenence, some is bad manufacturing from cannondale.
However, without the cannondale, you would NOT have the yfz 450, or trx 450.

QuadRacer041
05-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Lou, I honestly think you don't have a clue sometimes, and you just like to stir the pot alittle.
However, until you grow up, you should really think about airing out all that you know/don't know on public forums.
As for your "buddies", with buddies like that, I'll keep mine here, seems not long ago they ditched you for a 6-hour race, and you cried for months, and they laughed at you. Friend?? Hmmm.
As for picking my bike up, what are you gonna do: beat me up? If you do, you won't get a virgin, if you don't, then think about making threats in the future.
Now, as for your comments toward the cannondale, you know NOTHING about them, so please do not comment, not all of us have rich parents to spend $20,000 on full blown race bikes for us, even though we can't ride them to the potentiel. I call that a waste of bike.
If you would like to spend a day at a track, ride a nicely prepped cannondale, yfz, or honda, and try to do an honest evaluation of the different bikes, I would love to hear your opinion, however if all you can do is slam one brand because you "heard" they blow up all the time, then your opinion is completly useless.
I will leave now, and you can continue your ranting and arguing over nothing, but I will not respond to this thread again.

On a side note: I think this thread was someone looking for info on a cannondale: To the original author: talk to derno, or colby @ C&D, or check out cannondaleriders.com, or Jeff@quadshop. I think you will find lots of dales with no problems. Alot is maintenence, some is bad manufacturing from cannondale.
However, without the cannondale, you would NOT have the yfz 450, or trx 450.

i didnt air anything that was not true.
actually i tried not to even metion your name until happy brought it up and then you called me a bull$h1ter.so you started with me.
if not being a virgin means you wanna mix it up, then feel free.im ready when ever you are.
your the one that told me to go F myself and why cause i tained your good name a little by speaking a little truth.
i nothing about dales, so the people on your preious dale site who say there motors blew up are lying?
i didnt spend anything close to $20k on my bike.true i may not be able to use its full potential but on my walsh i have to work half as hard to go twice as fast as on a dale.sounds like its just being smarter to me.

i love stirring the pot:devil:

rancid
05-23-2005, 07:05 PM
cant we all agree there is more than one good quad and atleast were riding quads and not dirt bikes, if atk stops selling parts i will not stop riding quads i will have to get a honda. but my choice now is atk and it seems to out perform in some areas and not as well in others. if we all had the same quad that would be boring, at this point we have nearly every color quad to be just waiting for ktm to get it together and then we will be complete. until then i keep going to the dunes and racing against hondas, yamahas, polaris , and what ever else is there and beet some and lose to some. lets just ***** at the bike guys now.

400lighted
05-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Didn't Jason Luburgh race a Dale for Nac's? That's right, he did! Guess what I have sitting in my garage?(no not a jap bike!) I have a #8 Cannondale Moto that is still running on the stock motor that it came with! I talked to Jason at a few of the Nationals I have been to, and he was very proud of having a chance to race a dale but Nac's switched brands for their race teams just like many other teams did and do now(for example-East Coast Atv-Yamaha to Honda, Joe Byrd- Yamaha to Honda and the list goes on) Because some pro riders switch brands is not because they are junk it's the money they are getting paid to ride them. Jason Luburgh didn't switch from a Dale because it was junk, it was because his PAYING race team switched so he went along with it! So unless you want to go against your so-called sponsor?, why don't you just keep riding your awesome interracial! what ever you want to call it! fourwheeler and I will go ride my junk Dale that is going to blow any second because I don't do maintence on it like a few ex-dale riders in Jersey forgot to do which is the reason their JUNK Dales ''blew'' up!

parks9
05-23-2005, 08:57 PM
a local pro at our track has luburghs 04 race yfz. it runs pefect except for the broken head pipe last weekend, dunno how this relates to this messed up thread, just thought i would put my word in.

Both sides have their weaknesses and strong points, thats just my .02 though!

Cannon440
05-23-2005, 09:08 PM
wow.......almost speechless. I cant believe there are so many ill minded people out there. Thinking they have to bad mouth a brand/company/product because they hurd from a friends friend that has a sister that has a girlfriend whos husband knows a guy with a dale. Give me a break, I know all dales have problems so do all hondas and yammies. None of these or any motor produced is gonna run forever. Whether you want to call it a problem or maintenance eventually something is going to give. Unfortunatly with new 450s it tends to be crank bearings dale/honda. Yes there are a few exceptions where a dale motor goes after only a few hrs but again there are hondas/yam also. So what point are you trying to make? Are you saying a Dale is gonna fail before a Honda? If so you better find some facts regarding the % of low hr failures to stockers still running. If you cant find those statistics then you are simply stating a OPINION. I for one have a 02 cannibal that had well over 300 trouble free hrs. before I tore down. Why did I tear it down? Because I knew it was time for a rebuild. O ya and the metal in filter . Granted you cant catch every failure before it happens but you can do alot to prevent them. Alittle commen sense goes a long ways. Anyway, Are not we all in this for the pure sport and pleasure of riding ATVs in general? Whether Racing along side Bill B. or working on a farm all ATVs will have there goods and bads. With that said, until honda or yammi can produce something with all the goods of a dale, I wont even consider selling.

armoks
05-23-2005, 09:40 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=154749

but the dales are the only ones with bad cranks:rolleyes:

DRT
05-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by 400lighted
I will go ride my junk Dale that is going to blow any second because I don't do maintence on it like a few ex-dale riders in Jersey forgot to do which is the reason their JUNK Dales ''blew'' up!

Now chill out there skippy the Quad that locked up was bought with "10 hours on it "Before it was rode we put a stage 8 kit in it.There was no metal in the oil filter.Quad had new oil in it and trans oil.The quad lasted 7 laps what maintence was it missing??I do like my Dales it was my brothers that blew up so tell me what did I forget to do???

happyboy
05-24-2005, 07:02 AM
So you guys worked on the motor and then it blew up 7 laps later?

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 08:15 AM
This thread is great! I believe jacobw said you can make a blaster stay with a 250r with enough money. I guess your drug of choice is pcp because you are hallucinating!
cannon440 you also said until honda or yamaha can produce something that compares to the dale you wont sell. I think honda and yamaha have already done that. For what you paid for a new dale you could make the 450's even better. They were overpriced that's why they went under.

happyboy
05-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Mr. Big, you ever seen an expert rider on the trails with a blaster? Dude, good luck keeping up.

jacobw
05-24-2005, 08:40 AM
I never said hang with a 250r I said it can run as well as anything else with enough money. There is no end to power with enough money. The cannondale didnt go under because they were overpriced they went under because they tried to go to big to fast. Tell me if you can build a honda or yamaha with as much many aftermarket parts the cannondale had stock for what they cost you cant. They were built to have the best of components on them and they did. They are not built so, so and then with hopes the aftermarket will build stuff better. Nope they built them with all the best components. Let me refresh your memory, Fully adj ohlins shocks with rezzies, wave rotors, itp beadlock wheels rear, front itp rolled lip wheels, itp tires, tag bars, gripper seat, fmf titanuim exhaust, pingle kill switch, factory nerf bars, ohlins fully adj rotorary steering damper, Anti-vibe stem. You cant build anything close in performance and completeness for as cheap as what the cannondale sold new you will have at least 15k for what cannondale sold for 10k. That dont seem overpriced when you add up what it would cost you to build them. Cannondale went under for one reason they offered tried to go to big to fast. Then they ran outta money and went bankrupt.

jacobw
05-24-2005, 08:42 AM
Mr. Big, you ever seen an expert rider on the trails with a blaster? Dude, good luck keeping up.

yeah he'd blow up that hrc 450r trying to keep up. The crank bearings would sieze up leaving him to foot the bill, but it wouldnt be a big deal becuase he owns a honda, but if cannondale was in business the would have given him a new motor. So which company had the best customer service?

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 11:07 AM

more insight from the basement motor builder, lol
put that same expert on an R and check the lap times, i can see why you build motors in your basement.

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 11:08 AM
So you guys worked on the motor and then it blew up 7 laps later?

your a genious

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 11:10 AM
yeah he'd blow up that hrc 450r trying to keep up. The crank bearings would sieze up leaving him to foot the bill, but it wouldnt be a big deal becuase he owns a honda, but if cannondale was in business the would have given him a new motor. So which company had the best customer service?

maybe the company still in business, lol

happyboy
05-24-2005, 11:38 AM
more insight from the basement motor builder, lol
put that same expert on an R and check the lap times, i can see why you build motors in your basement.

Sorry, I forgot you are not a racer. You wouldn't know what kind of quads run races in the woods would you? How many 250Rs do you see running harescrambles and XC races?

jacobw
05-24-2005, 11:44 AM
What does is matter that he builds motors in his basement or a shop?? :confused: You just like stepping on everyone's toes!

jacobw
05-24-2005, 11:46 AM
The missouri series is prob the largest hare scrambles series. We are avg about 175 quads per race. We only have about 2 or 3 250r's and I pass both on them all the time. They are not that fast in the woods. A 4 stroke is faster and smoother.

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 12:06 PM
Sorry, I forgot you are not a racer. You wouldn't know what kind of quads run races in the woods would you? How many 250Rs do you see running harescrambles and XC races?

i see many 250r in xc races, alot more then there are blasters out there.

i see alot more 250r's at races then cannon bomb's

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 12:08 PM
The missouri series is prob the largest hare scrambles series. We are avg about 175 quads per race. We only have about 2 or 3 250r's and I pass both on them all the time. They are not that fast in the woods. A 4 stroke is faster and smoother.

ok dumb *****
thats why they had to pull ballance and borich off their R's
if i remember correct ballance won all the champioships on his R even the last 2 years he road it he was in a feild of mostly 4 strokes.maybe if you were older then 15 youd remember a few years back.

PeeWee21
05-24-2005, 12:09 PM
I have read this entire thread and all i can say is that Quadracer041, DRT, and every other self righteous moron probably needs to pull they're head out of they're @ss's. I'm sorry if that offended you but i will only give you the same respect that you have given everyone else. Ask a pro what he would rather be doing, getting paid to race a production quad or footing the bill on what 041 rides. I know it's a simple answer but don't let your blood pressure get to high while you contemplate it.
The answer is............................... getting paid to ride a production quad. As far as a " hybrid " being soooooo much faster and better, why are 3/4 of the Pro's turning lap times that are only a 1/4 to a 1/2 second slower, but then again YOU probably think that i'm wrong since your Walsh CRF is that fast. Say what you will but you all have done nothing but turned this into a pissing contest. Your brand loyal as i am and Armoks, Happyboy, and Doug as well. The simple fact is they THEY DON'T hide the reliability issues with some of the Dales. You on the other hand have probably led some poor kid down the trail that Honda's and Yammie's don't break down. I don't even own a Dale but i've been around them enough to know that they are,can, have been and will be as reliable as ANY quad on the market today. I completely understand having a biased opinion but DAMN, don't be such a prick about it. One more thing, with all of your infinite wisdom, could you please learn how to spell?

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 12:21 PM
Oh I am sorry but my honda has never had one problem. Have you jacob every had a problem with your cannondale. It seems you cannondale riders are very insecure! What are you going to do is atk can't do anything to revive this quad? I haven't bashed your quad but if a blaster is that fast why don't you buy one of them its probably more of what you can handle. The cannondale forum looks like the want ad press.

jacobw
05-24-2005, 12:57 PM
ok dumb *****
thats why they had to pull ballance and borich off their R's
if i remember correct ballance won all the champioships on his R even the last 2 years he road it he was in a feild of mostly 4 strokes.maybe if you were older then 15 youd remember a few years back.

I am older than 15 and at least I can tear down and rebuild my own engine! I can port my own heads I can degree in new cams, I can machine new parts if I have to. I can do my own work and I do have my own shop its not a business, I also work out of a very large garage, So shove it Lou! You have to by a hybrid quad with a dirt bike motor that you prob baby around if you are not a racer then why do you need such a high dollar quad when you dont use it? I do remember ballance on a 2 stroke and I also remember him saying it was faster than his 250r in the woods and easier to ride. Mr Big I dont have any problems with you, you seems to try to be a sensible guy so I will answer your questions. I am not insecure about my ride, I just love the cannondale all around its a good machine, I have not done any thing to mine with almost 2 full race seasons on it and I dont baby it I hit the rev limiter sometimes when I reach the field sections. I dont think a cannondale will just smoke anything it will outrun stock for stock the yamaha and honda 450 on the top end. I was saying that in the woods you can ride a blaster as fast as a 4 stroke with a good rider. I dont want to sell my quad and get a blaster because I hate mixing gas and dont like the power delivery of a 2 stoke its not smooth enough for tight xc racing. ATK dosent have to revive the cannondale it has a decent name in the racing world the pro's and people that raced them knew what the can do and with atk making them a true 450 and adding some reliability enhancements they havent had any failures. Atk is a well known company so the atk/cannondale will make a comeback, atk wouldnt have bought the cannondale stuff if they couldnt make a go of it.

400lighted
05-24-2005, 01:33 PM
I think it is time that I go and get my 4 year old nephew to do some of the talking with you Lou! That is how low your intelligence is and how much of a di*k you really are! Does it make you sleep better at night to ''try'' and pick on Cannondales and the people who ride them? If so, maybe you should think about coming down to Delaware and getting shown how to ride and not being a pu$$y on the internet like you are! And NO, Kenny or whover can't race on your bike, YOUr B!tch ***** has to! Maybe I should once again bring out my 4 year old nephew to do the racing with you because that's how much you suck! The only reason Hondas don't break is because, for example, pu$$ies like you ride them and baby them around in the woods! Talk all you want about the Dales but until you get some balls, my 4 year old nephew will be doing all the talking and racing with you! B*tch!

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Dude you just insulted everybody that rides a honda which is me so you better watch what you say if you are pissed at some else.

DRT
05-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by PeeWee21
I have read this entire thread and all i can say is that Quadracer041, DRT, and every other self righteous moron probably needs to pull they're head out of they're @ss's.

Not for nothing here but I only have 3 or 4 posts on this thread.
1 was to say how I have Dougs quad
2 was what happened to the quad only explained because someone said I dont take care of the quad.
3 was to break Happyboys sack but I admit that one was wrong

So everyone here and on Cannondaleriders that wrote I am going off and saying bad things just take a look and read it.Not kissing anyones ***** here but I see my name come up alot and well read the thread yourself.Doug you PMed me and said I was "Publicly Bashing"you.

jacobw
05-24-2005, 01:47 PM
DANG! I knew the tension was thick but I didnt know it was that thick! Ouch! That throws trying to be sensible out the door! I think Lou and Mr Big I am not sure what his name is pissed him off! :eek2: :eek2:

400lighted
05-24-2005, 01:49 PM
All the people who talk so much sh*t like Lou, I'm not wataching
nothing. The people who should be insulted are the bi#ches on here talking Shi% about some thing they don't know which they went overboard on. Forgot any of you guys.

happyboy
05-24-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by DRT
2 was what happened to the quad only explained because someone said I dont take care of the quad.

Thank you Dirt. :D

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 02:01 PM
400lighted, you are no better than anyone else if you are bashing other people's stuff. What do you ride a z50! You are obviously pissed at one person. Have you guys ever thought that Lou is just pushing all of your buttons! He is doing a good job!

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 02:01 PM
I think it is time that I go and get my 4 year old nephew to do some of the talking with you Lou! That is how low your intelligence is and how much of a di*k you really are! Does it make you sleep better at night to ''try'' and pick on Cannondales and the people who ride them? If so, maybe you should think about coming down to Delaware and getting shown how to ride and not being a pu$$y on the internet like you are! And NO, Kenny or whover can't race on your bike, YOUr B!tch ***** has to! Maybe I should once again bring out my 4 year old nephew to do the racing with you because that's how much you suck! The only reason Hondas don't break is because, for example, pu$$ies like you ride them and baby them around in the woods! Talk all you want about the Dales but until you get some balls, my 4 year old nephew will be doing all the talking and racing with you! B*tch!

wow what a tuff guy you are, lol lol
like i said to 152
there is a race at e town on june 12, come up and lets see what you got.

400lighted
05-24-2005, 02:02 PM
Are you going to be racing at English town or is Kenny?

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 02:03 PM
All the people who talk so much sh*t like Lou, I'm not wataching
nothing. The people who should be insulted are the bi#ches on here talking Shi% about some thing they don't know which they went overboard on. Forgot any of you guys.

i talk alot of $h1t no doubt, come on up to jersey big boy.ill flatten you like a grape.
you sound like the biggest computer tough guy ive ever met throughen out bi#ches...pu##y.you probably weigh about 20 pounds and can get blown over by the wind.

Kilabanshee
05-24-2005, 02:05 PM
I'll also be there on my 450r. We'll see what your cannondales can do!

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 02:05 PM
Are you going to be racing at English town or is Kenny?

we'll both be there racing

400lighted
05-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Cool Cool...you guys gonna wear your diapers or should I bring some cause you guys sure are gonna *****! Lol

jacobw
05-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Lou is really doing this to push everyone's button and it seems he does get some really riled up I dont try to get to mad. He just has to have something to do. :D It when he insults doug and happyboy about being a basement motor builder that kinda pushes the brink a little but I will let sean take that up with him and doug can take his beef up with him also. You have to watch yourself or you get way to caught up in brand loyalty wars, I try to stay outta it much as possible but do get rattled by it sometimes oh well LOL:p

400lighted
05-24-2005, 02:14 PM
The easy conclusion, is that Lou is a dick, talks sh@t, talks sh@t, and once again talks sh@t. I get a little temper when he speaks his unwanted opinion, but, nothing can stop his lips from flapping except when his Honda breaks.

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 02:14 PM
What bike do have 400lighted? I think you are in the wrong forum, you should be in the mini forums. haha

400lighted
05-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Guess what MR.B!TCH? I ride a Cannondale! Can you believe that???????

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by DRT

So everyone here and on Cannondaleriders that wrote I am going off and saying bad things just take a look and read it.Not kissing anyones ***** here but I see my name come up alot and well read the thread yourself.Doug you PMed me and said I was "Publicly Bashing"you.

what a girl

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Dude you are such a little homo. You obvioulsy like to talk crap when you are safe behind your computer. Keep it up little man because I am twice the man you are just ask your girlfriend!

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 02:27 PM
Lou is really doing this to push everyone's button and it seems he does get some really riled up I dont try to get to mad. He just has to have something to do. :D It when he insults doug and happyboy about being a basement motor builder that kinda pushes the brink a little but I will let sean take that up with him and doug can take his beef up with him also. You have to watch yourself or you get way to caught up in brand loyalty wars, I try to stay outta it much as possible but do get rattled by it sometimes oh well LOL:p

your right,
im sorry guys, i dont know what i was thinking.sometimes i just dont know when to stop.

DRT
05-24-2005, 02:28 PM
what a girl

Well all this talk of I said this and I said that.Just want people to get their facts straight.But I do have to quote someone !!

jacobw
05-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Dude you are such a little homo. You obvioulsy like to talk crap when you are safe behind your computer. Keep it up little man because I am twice the man you are just ask your girlfriend!

OUCH! :eek2::eek2: :eek2: Man I am glad I didnt make you guys that mad!

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 02:41 PM
I was fine with this thread then this little terd comes in here and starts talking smack. I have no problem with cannondale so therefore I do not right crap about or bash it. Some people just get out of control and don't know when to shut up!

jacobw
05-24-2005, 02:41 PM
lou are you not racing I see you have sponsors but you said in another post you werent racing didnt you get sponsors and get burned out or what??

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Anyway I am cool with the rest of you!

jacobw
05-24-2005, 02:50 PM
thank man I am cool with you I just like to start crap like lou does and give it back to get him all wound up and keep a thread going on forever. :D

jacobw
05-24-2005, 02:51 PM
man its been a bad day a work I need some beer! Moonshine anyone? LOL You have to come and get in yourself!:D :blah:

400lighted
05-24-2005, 02:53 PM
I have no problems with Hondas or anything it's just that some of the people who ride them always seem to be like Lou, which sucks. I am all the man that I need to be so no worries about my girl hooking up with a big man like you since your not all that anything. You guys may not like Dales but atleast don't TRY and piss people off. It's the kind of stuff that kids in HS do, they go around looking to gossip about something or somebody. In general I'm not angry or anything, just annoyed by Lou and how cool and fast he is. It just sucks to have one in a thousand people who ride Hondas to be like Lou. All he is doing is trying to hurt the industry of ATK by telling people they are junk and the people for some reason belive him and don't buy them. It's ok Lou, you can now sleep knowing you that what you might say still won't make people sell their Dale and buy something else.

QuadRacer041
lou are you not racing I see you have sponsors but you said in another post you werent racing didnt you get sponsors and get burned out or what??

i never said i dont race, i said id rather ride for fun at a open track day then race because you get more seat time.
but i raced in about 8 or so races last year

DRT
[/B]

Now you talk about people being immature.What is this some lame attempt to get Lou mad at me??You say "Friend?Hmmm".Your mad at me over what??

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 02:56 PM
I have no problems with Hondas or anything it's just that some of the people who ride them always seem to be like Lou, which sucks. I am all the man that I need to be so no worries about my girl hooking up with a big man like you since your not all that anything. You guys may not like Dales but atleast don't TRY and piss people off. It's the kind of stuff that kids in HS do, they go around looking to gossip about something or somebody. In general I'm not angry or anything, just annoyed by Lou and how cool and fast he is. It just sucks to have one in a thousand people who ride Hondas to be like Lou. All he is doing is trying to hurt the industry of ATK by telling people they are junk and the people for some reason belive him and don't buy them. It's ok Lou, you can now sleep knowing you that what you might say still won't make people sell their Dale and buy something else.

im such a d1ck, thanks for pointing that out

jacobw
05-24-2005, 03:01 PM
i never said i dont race, i said id rather ride for fun at a open track day then race because you get more seat time.
but i raced in about 8 or so races last year

AHH! i see knew you said something about not racing and I just thought maybe you got burned out. I like to take my xc quad to the tracks to practice for 6 hour races but they wont let us ride quads on them anymore I am thinking about switching to a dirtbike so I can mx. I might buy me a moto if they let us mx race on them next year I was thinking about dirts moto or the one the had the siezed crank buying a new crank from blackwidow and a 450 piston but I havent made up my mind I would like to have an x440 or x440s if I can race a quad next yeat who knows I like the rmz450 also

jacobw
05-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Lou why are you such a dick LOL j/k!:D

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 03:06 PM
you guys gotta lighten up a little bit, im just messin around, lol

jacobw
05-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Lou did you ever sell you helmet?

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Lou did you ever sell you helmet?

yea afew weeks ago thank god

CannondaleRider
05-24-2005, 03:14 PM
I wasn't planning on getting in on this, And actually i'm not. But.......

Whatever happened to us quad guys being smart(well, thats out the window, we spend WAY to much money on quads, lol), sensible(well....), RESPECTABLE people. I don't want people thinking i'm an a** hole............do you?

This whole thread now seems to be looking like a bunch of girls or 10 year old kids b!tching about nothing. It just makes you look like complete sh*t.

I respect all of you because you ride, and your keeping the sport alive. But i'm starting to loose respect for some of you who post a sentence that has no point whatsoever, its just a strike out at your; "size", "girlfriend", yada yada. It, again, makes you look really unrespectable.

So, If i were you guys, i'd just stop.

EDIT: I see the topics lightening up a bit........but i'll leave this up anyways

P.S. To the original poster...........did you ever get the Dale? I don't feel like reading back 15 pages to find out.

jacobw
05-24-2005, 03:17 PM
I seen you had it for sale and i didnt have the money to buy another helment I need one but I am broke too much racing will make a man broke. I am gonna be a daddy the woman wants to have a baby so my racing is going to be cut off alot next year so i am thinkng of mxxing since its more local I wish they had more atv tracks around here :( I want to go to earlywines I am thinking about waiting till the blackwidow quad comes out with the 625 2 stoke engine, It will be fully setup with long travel suspension it will be a roll design frame and arms from what I have heard and ohlins long travel shocks probably with tag bars and all the good stuff setup like a moto but be a big badazz 2 smoke with about 60-75 hp. :eek2: :eek2:

CannondaleRider
05-24-2005, 03:21 PM
I seen you had it for sale and i didnt have the money to buy another helment I need one but I am broke too much racing will make a man broke. I am gonna be a daddy the woman wants to have a baby so my racing is going to be cut off alot next year so i am thinkng of mxxing since its more local I wish they had more atv tracks around here :( I want to go to earlywines I am thinking about waiting till the blackwidow quad comes out with the 625 2 stoke engine, It will be fully setup with long travel suspension it will be a roll design frame and arms from what I have heard and ohlins long travel shocks probably with tag bars and all the good stuff setup like a moto but be a big badazz 2 smoke with about 60-75 hp. :eek2: :eek2:

Yeah, talking with Brad about that.............dude, that thing is gonna be absolutly NUTS. And I was thinking it was gonna be more then 75 hp.

I was wondering something though, being that the production of new 2 strokes will be outlawed in, what, 2006? 2008? can't remember. Anyways, will he have problems producing the Blackwidow.

jacobw
05-24-2005, 03:25 PM
here is the lowdown they can be produced if they are for competition use "only". And we talked and he is goin build one that is detuned that has about 60hp for mxxing and the 75-100 hp models will be for desert racing. They are gonna be custom built from what i understand you tell him about what hp you want and what setup you want, I am gonna order a 60hp one setup for mxxing gonna take it to earlywines and bite the dirt as much as possible!!!:D It will be insane Lou might even have to have one LOL

Cannon440
05-24-2005, 03:31 PM
cannon440 you also said until honda or yamaha can produce something that compares to the dale you wont sell. I think honda and yamaha have already done that.

First of all I didnt say compares to a dale. I said has the goods of a dale. Aluminum frame, EFI, linkagless swinger and more useable power to boot. Well I respect your opinion but to me jap atvs just arent there yet.

For what you paid for a new dale you could make the 450's even better. They were overpriced that's why they went under.

You think a measly 400.oo bucks more then a 450r is expensive? I dont know what your smoking but dales where no more expensive then hondas or yammies. So what would I get for the almighty cheap honda to make it so much better then a dale? Gusset the frame? What about motor mods to keep up?

400lighted
05-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Ok Lou, but dude for real, be a little bit less harsh so that people around here don't get all bent out of shape like me lol. I'm done posting on this thread. Ride Cannondales. Ride Hondas. Ride Yamahas. I don't give a damn, just have fun but don't bash or gossip about stuff you don't have HARD facts about!(Lou)

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Cannon440, maybe I was wrong about the price difference. When they came out I was looking at the moto440 and they were priced at $10500. If I was wrong then I am sorry but what were they sellling for!

Cannon440
05-24-2005, 04:07 PM
msrp: 6995.oo

dont forget about the ohlins shocks that came on 02 models before cannondale started cutting back due to money problems. Hondas and yammies dont have ohlins stock do they. To me that was another bonus at time of purchase.

happyboy
05-24-2005, 04:09 PM
For the record...I don't build motors out of my basement. I do a little bit of work to help a few people out but they are all pretty much local guys. Just wanted to say this so some won't get all bent out of shape. Others keep saying I do this and I don't. :macho

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 04:20 PM
your right,
im sorry guys, i dont know what i was thinking.sometimes i just dont know when to stop.

what a homo

MR.BIG
05-24-2005, 04:25 PM
That's funny!

armoks
05-24-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider

I was wondering something though, being that the production of new 2 strokes will be outlawed in, what, 2006? 2008? can't remember. Anyways, will he have problems producing the Blackwidow.

the production of two strokes will not be banned, closed course use engine powered machines will be alowed I was talking to Brad about this last weekend and he says thats how they are loopholeing these ATV's through the law.

armoks
05-24-2005, 06:11 PM
common Lou I was having fun here fireing you all up. I will ride anything as long as its fast and like I said before everything has problems just gotta chose what you want to deal with:blah:

QuadRacer041
05-24-2005, 06:20 PM
common Lou I was having fun here fireing you all up. I will ride anything as long as its fast and like I said before everything has problems just gotta chose what you want to deal with:blah:

lol ahh i just had to slow this thread down i was starting to get to many people worked up
would u like me to get it going again? lol lol
seriously though, why dont you guys come on up to englishtown for the race, it should be a good time.
practice on saturday and race on sunday.june 11 and 12
kenny and brian are supoosed to be there too

Delaware152
05-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Lou...I know you were just pushing buttons. No harm done here. I am a big boy like you. lol I want to get up to Englishtown sometime but the 12th is not good for me. I have a stretch of races the end of June that are three weeks straight in three different states. I'll catch up with you guys sometime.

cannibalq8
05-25-2005, 12:44 AM
hey Lou

If u don’t know u should know .... There is many companies building an aftermarket cranks and cylinders for both Yfz and Trx..

check www.faliconcranks.com

they already made aftermarket crank and cylinder for TRX450 and just release a billet yfz crank also.

check www.nmtiontechnology.com

already made an aftermarket cylinder for trx450 and in process to make a cylinder for the yfz450

There also 3 other companies r making cylinders for the yfz

Stock cranks in both trx and yfz ( cylinder also ) r junks

I think u r a just a small dick and know how to be like a pathetic absent minded old man.

See ya Mr. TOUGH ………………………………….. TONGUE…LOL!!!!

QuadRacer041
05-25-2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by cannibalq8
hey Lou

If u don’t know u should know .... There is many companies building an aftermarket cranks and cylinders for both Yfz and Trx..

check www.faliconcranks.com

they already made aftermarket crank and cylinder for TRX450 and just release a billet yfz crank also.

check www.nmtiontechnology.com

already made an aftermarket cylinder for trx450 and in process to make a cylinder for the yfz450

There also 3 other companies r making cylinders for the yfz

Stock cranks in both trx and yfz ( cylinder also ) r junks

I think u r a just a small dick and know how to be like a pathetic absent minded old man.

See ya Mr. TOUGH ………………………………….. TONGUE…LOL!!!!

who cares who makes what crank for what bike.
well you got the mr tough part right thats for sure.i want to come up to jersey ill show you how right you are.

cannibalq8
05-25-2005, 04:35 AM
It seems that u cant sleep all the night coz of that ... r u afraid or what?...LOL..I like ur fast response hehehehe ..

Hope that u will be as fast as ur OVERNIGHTY FAST REPLIES LOL !!! when u will face them MR LOU Farr LOL!!

I bet that you will be in a badly nightmare .. GO SLEEP :devil:

QuadRacer041
05-25-2005, 11:15 AM
It seems that u cant sleep all the night coz of that ... r u afraid or what?...LOL..I like ur fast response hehehehe ..

Hope that u will be as fast as ur OVERNIGHTY FAST REPLIES LOL !!! when u will face them MR LOU Farr LOL!!

i would respond be i dont speak idiot.
maybe english would work better

happyboy
05-25-2005, 12:13 PM
lol, he isn't from here....and I am pretty darn sure english isn't his primary language. From his name can you guess where he is from? :)

jacobw
05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
he from china ahhhh chacha cha cha cha!:D

jacobw
05-25-2005, 01:46 PM
those falicon cranks and nmotion cylinders are awesome and i ams sure a 520 nmotion r rips. Dang falicon cranks are pricey. If I had the 850 buck I would have one. I will just have timbo stroke mine and add the JE 450 piston and a hmf or the new flow exhaust. Should rip the xc bike pretty good.:eek2:. When the new blackwidow comes out that will me my mx bike. Then I will come up or down and show you guys how to bite dirt!!:eek2: :eek2: I bet no one has as good flying form as me!!:D

MR.BIG
05-25-2005, 01:52 PM

Ever heard of websters dictionary. Look up smacker!lol