PDA

View Full Version : Akraix Revolutionized

Dan_Guetter
03-30-2005, 11:04 PM
First and foremost, I know a lot of people on this site came over and checked out what we are about; I really appreciate the positive feed back from everyone. I never in a million years thought that this would happen. I would like to extend my thanks to all the fans and riders for the support in making this dream happen. Our sponsors have been the best and without them, this wouldn't have happened. For people that aren't familiar with akraix entertainment, we are a production company that believes in the sport and taking this to the next levels. From the feedback I’ve gotten, hundreds have gotten into this sport, and look up to us as leading this thing to the next year. Atvriders.com and Akraix are working out some big things in the near future to blow this sport up even more! Look for great things from Harlen and Myself. I have but all good intentions, I’m not out here to ruin anyone.

Filming has been going great! We are almost 50% done with our new movie coming out early fall. Everything is a go with distributors across the world, so you won’t have a problem finding our movie. We have a staff of 6 guys working on production, and we won’t disappoint. Our movie will include, Free riding, freestyle, mx, gncc, dunes, ect ect …..But with a twist! Everyone will be in for a surprise!

I just wanted to say a few things and update everyone who has been interested.

Keep the rubber side up ;)

Dan Guetter

derekhonda
03-31-2005, 12:20 AM
You the man, you got any teaser photos or clips you could pre-release? Good luck, I'll be buying one.

cody anderson
03-31-2005, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
First and foremost, I know a lot of people on this site came over and checked out what we are about; I really appreciate the positive feed back from everyone. I never in a million years thought that this would happen. I would like to extend my thanks to all the fans and riders for the support in making this dream happen. Our sponsors have been the best and without them, this wouldn't have happened. For people that aren't familiar with akraix entertainment, we are a production company that believes in the sport and taking this to the next levels. From the feedback I’ve gotten, hundreds have gotten into this sport, and look up to us as leading this thing to the next year. Atvriders.com and Akraix are working out some big things in the near future to blow this sport up even more! Look for great things from Harlen and Myself. I have but all good intentions, I’m not out here to ruin anyone.

Filming has been going great! We are almost 50% done with our new movie coming out early fall. Everything is a go with distributors across the world, so you won’t have a problem finding our movie. We have a staff of 6 guys working on production, and we won’t disappoint. Our movie will include, Free riding, freestyle, mx, gncc, dunes, ect ect …..But with a twist! Everyone will be in for a surprise!

I just wanted to say a few things and update everyone who has been interested.

Keep the rubber side up ;)

Dan Guetter

There better be some hot chicks in this flick or I'll be pissed! :scary:

03-31-2005, 12:41 PM
Im wondering, will it be edited for content, or will the songs be unedited with a little nudity?

rollie
03-31-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Im wondering, will it be edited for content, or will the songs be unedited with a little nudity?

lol i agree with the songs but nudity in a quad movie tim?? you usally dont buy a quad movie for that they have different movies for that:eek:

03-31-2005, 01:47 PM
I didnt say I wanted it one way or the other, just trying to figure out how conservative they want to go. Huevos is edited for music and language, whereas Crusty's dont edit for music, and ive seen guns and gasmask bongs in their vids:cool:

JLanphear
03-31-2005, 02:11 PM
Good luck in the future guys. :macho

Dan_Guetter
03-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Im working with a bunch of Film makers to really blow this thing up!

Its gonna be a fun year:cool:

Quad18star
03-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Im working with a bunch of Film makers to really blow this thing up!

Its gonna be a fun year:cool:

It'll be even funner if you come up to Canada . :devil: Ontario to be specific .:blah:

Raptorchick
03-31-2005, 05:56 PM
:cool:

03-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
It'll be even funner if you come up to Canada . :devil: Ontario to be specific .:blah:

you forgot Rosarito Beach man!!

hey shift it would be awsome that you guys could make a freestyle presentation over here in Rosarito, in spring break! theres already dirt bike freestyle and sport bikes presentations.. !! and ive been thinking weres the quad fmx!!

just tell me if u guys would like to come, im sure i can talk to some of the owners of the clubs and i know the would be glad to have you guys here!

rollie
03-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Good luck in the future guys. :macho

hey i was at my local dealer a few days ago and they had a movie with you on part of the cover:eek: haha i thought that was sweet ...i forgot the name of the movie

Raptorchick
03-31-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
hey i was at my local dealer a few days ago and they had a movie with you on part of the cover:eek: haha i thought that was sweet ...i forgot the name of the movie

This would be the one...