PDA

View Full Version : i have seen it all now!!!!

banshee364r
03-30-2005, 02:45 PM
ok i have seen all the wannabe ricers with stick-on nostrils and i have seen trucks with them as well and i have even seen an escalade with them but today i seen a newer corvette with them on red with unpainted stick-on nostrils unreal why cant people start taking a little pride and not go the cheapn way out

zedicus00
03-30-2005, 02:54 PM
got u beet, i seen a 6 cylinder firebird with one of thouse aluminum ricer wings bolted ON TOP of the factory wing. seriously, im not joking. so it was like hatch, wing, 6 inch aluminum risers, great big aluminum rice wing. the car also had lil bitty wire wheels too. if it woulda been a trans am i woulda thrown up.

Got nads?
03-30-2005, 03:41 PM
I got both of you beat because I seen a Flat back 80's olds cutlass with a wing and the so called "nostrils"

chevy19
03-30-2005, 03:45 PM
i could beat any rice rocket with my chevy 350 small block!!

nacs400ex
03-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by chevy19

I 2nd that. :p

SSracingNY
03-30-2005, 05:32 PM

then i could run em over with my big block ;)

03-30-2005, 06:03 PM
i got you both beat, a 4 cylinder turbo dodge caravan, with racing stripes, and a tach on the dash.. ive seen this on the road and at the track.. runs low 12's and i wouldnt be surprised if it's in the 11's now..

Definatly a seriously quick VAN

Jesse

wilkin250r
03-30-2005, 06:19 PM

I understand you're theory, but I doubt it would hold true in real life. I've seen some ricers with better than 1000 horsepower.

nosliw
03-30-2005, 06:20 PM
i may have you all topped...

1986 vw jetta with a HUGE wing that was on the trunk lid using 2X4's as spacers. he had about 3 on each side with what looked like carpenders glue holding the pieces of wood together and self-tapping screws TOENAILED through the wood into the trunk. also one of those huge shift-light tach's and a large annoying muffler and exhaust tip. i think he had those press-on wheel covers that look chrome from wal-mart on his front wheels only, rears were stock black steel with no cover.

wvspeedfreak
03-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
i may have you all topped...

1986 vw jetta with a HUGE wing that was on the trunk lid using 2X4's as spacers. he had about 3 on each side with what looked like carpenders glue holding the pieces of wood together and self-tapping screws TOENAILED through the wood into the trunk. also one of those huge shift-light tach's and a large annoying muffler and exhaust tip. i think he had those press-on wheel covers that look chrome from wal-mart on his front wheels only, rears were stock black steel with no cover.

HAHAHAHA....if I would have seen that I would have busted a gut laughing.
I saw a brand new Duramax truck the other day with the stick on nostrils,geesh:rolleyes:

derekhonda
03-30-2005, 06:53 PM
I will take a picture of a neon i see (parked at mcdonalds, always) that has those hood scoops on top of his car, 3 of them, and hubcap spinners, flame stickers, its a real nice ride.

K_Banger125
03-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I will take a picture of a neon i see (parked at mcdonalds, always) that has those hood scoops on top of his car, 3 of them, and hubcap spinners, flame stickers, its a real nice ride.

hahahaha roflmfao no!!:p

sampleez
03-30-2005, 08:29 PM
what r ya'll talkin about, the stick on hood scoops add 95 hp at the wheels!!!!!! and 150 ft. lbs. :eek2:

but seriously, i would have had to dropkick the person that did that to a new vette if i saw 'em. what a douche bag :mad:

Mxjunkie
03-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by sampleez
what r ya'll talkin about, the stick on hood scoops add 95 hp at the wheels!!!!!! and 150 ft. lbs. :eek2:

but seriously, i would have had to dropkick the person that did that to a new vette if i saw 'em. what a douche bag :mad:

Hell, you figure they paid 50,000 or more for the car, if not payments are probaly really high. They have no money for the good stuff :blah:

ThumPIN_450R
03-30-2005, 08:38 PM
there used to be a ford festiva at my school with nos he even had a custom FASTIVA sticker made for the windshield

duke416ex
03-31-2005, 11:17 AM
I hate seein ppl ruin what could be or is a nice car like the firebird or the vette with stupid stuff. They might as well get some seat beads, and a crown for the dash. I wouldn't count out all ricers with the chevy though, unless you are runnin low tens or high nines I know of a few that smoke ya, street or strip.

WKY400EX
04-01-2005, 01:46 PM
A buddy and I took his work car and did some pretty sweet customizing to it. First, the 1980-something red Chevy Sprint got white racing stripe stickers front to back, courtesy of Auto Zone. Next, we split the exhaust pipe into 2" dual straight pipes which exited in front of the rear tires. That must have bumped the power of the 1.0 liter 3-cylinder engine up to 50hp from a meager 47hp. Last but not least, I wired up a car alarm loudspeaker to the horn button. Now, when someone pulls out in front of you, everyone can enjoy the annoying sounds of a car alarm.

Sadly, this isn't a joke, but the results of extreme boredom and a garage full of tools.:D

04-01-2005, 01:48 PM

I'm buying the spinning rims for my field car :p :p :p

WKY400EX
04-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Yeah, those are bad. We were going put Wal-Mart spinners on the Sprint, but they don't make them for 13" wheels. :( :)

chevy19
04-01-2005, 07:49 PM
what kind of field car do you have my friend has an 86 chevy cavaler wagon

chevy19
04-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by SSracingNY
then i could run em over with my big block ;)
Exactly if they some how manage to beat me i dont need nos just 4 on the floor but if they did i would just run them over! End of story.

drifterx
04-01-2005, 10:48 PM
I've seen a Chrysler LeBaron convertible with an aluminum wing, spinning hubcaps, racing stipes, 5" tach with shift light, probably 5" exhaust tip, nos stickers everywhere, and nostrils. It was in a car show too! Best i can come up with.

A guy in town has a 4 door civic that looks stock, with hyper white headlights and altezza tailights, but has white 17" rims, is lowered, and has an acura racing engine in it. Pretty much a sleeper. Only ricer i've seen i actually like, because it was very subtile. Faster than crap too! He's got one of those LED underbody kits too, looks so sweet scrolling through the colors.

My buddies old 87 celica had a straight pipe (cause the muffler fell off) that dumped out right under the passenger seat. The struts were way past shot, it would bottom out around corners, with no bumps on them, with a clunk. He also had an alarm on toggle switch, a semi air horn, and a blue spinning light he'd put on top with a magnet, hehehe. He actually pulled people over with it too, then just drove by them, hahaha.

JLanphear
04-02-2005, 12:45 AM

and lemme guess....he parks it sideways in the parking spot.

there is a shopping center around where i work and there is always a group of cars parked at an angle lookin "cool" and so no one parks near them. I can understand (to an extent) on a couple cause one is a nice STi, but there are also stock neons, and some old (looked like an OLD nissan sentra or something) also. Makes me tempted to go park right up next to them just for fun...hehe

MOFO
04-02-2005, 07:24 AM

I'm a fan of all vehicles - especially American iron, but what you have stated above is way off.

I wouldn't be too quick to race for pink slips, you'll be without a car faster than it takes you to do a 1/4 mile run.

CannondaleRider
04-02-2005, 10:31 AM
How about my '72 Chevy with a 402 Big Block:eek2: :D

chevy19
04-08-2005, 08:40 PM
ofcourse the 402 and the big new chevy crate motor 572 ci with 640 hp out of the box would beat damn near anything except a funny car.

bluebullie
04-11-2005, 10:18 PM
not bustin your bubble or anything chevy, but i have a lexus IS300 with stage 4 turbo kit, rear end, suspension, nos, ported and polished, and so on.... too much to list. pushin 710hp to the wheel.... and yes it will hook and go.... ill give most street legal car a run for there money...

nosliw
04-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by bluebullie
not bustin your bubble or anything chevy, but i have a lexus IS300 with stage 4 turbo kit, rear end, suspension, nos, ported and polished, and so on.... too much to list. pushin 710hp to the wheel.... and yes it will hook and go.... ill give most street legal car a run for there money...

pics/video please. for a car like that i would like a lil' sign that says "bluebullie of exriders.com" next to it :p

duke416ex
04-12-2005, 08:59 AM
I love chevys, but I watched a ricer run an 8.4 in a 1/4 at 190 last weekend. It was a turbo busa, but still a four cylinder. And no I don't have a video or a slip, it wasn't my bike. I do have slips for a 10.8 and a 10.2 though.

wheelinforlife
04-12-2005, 09:12 AM
93 ford tempo with a body kit and underbody lighting kit! PIMP LOL they need helpppp

bluebullie
04-13-2005, 03:56 AM
i dont have any vids but i do have some pics..... i will post them when i get my camera back from my girlfriend...

Rrider4life8
04-13-2005, 03:02 PM
yea ive seen that stuff. I have a xtreme on 17's. IMO they can do want they want to there car.

DEAL
04-13-2005, 04:06 PM
this kid always comes into work with his mothers (I think) Subaru impreza wagon (not a wrx) .. its auto .. has a big fart cannon .. gross looking stock subaru rims painted gold and the car itself is red .. man its ugly and loud haha.

Plante400
04-13-2005, 08:00 PM
i love seeing ricers with 6 inch mufflers that blow blue smoke all over the place

not........

RacinMason_690
04-13-2005, 08:42 PM
my friends car is the biggest pile of chit that i have ever see. its an 80-somethin cavalier, the muffler got ripped off in the field because the wire he had holding it on fell off, the rear bumper is woodscrewed on and the tail lights are all taped up because a hippy ran into us a few weekends ago, it runs on two cylinders, and the right rear strut is completely ripped off on top so it sits and rubs on the tire. and the stupid thing is that he still puts tons of money into it. haha.

motoxrider519
04-13-2005, 08:57 PM
o ya well i got a VW 3-wheeled car/threewheeler under my deck and 2 of its tires are flat. the front end is like made of hard *** plastic covering something like styrophome or how ever you spell it. and get this.... its got a chameleon paint job. if i ever get off my butt ill take sum pics and post them

RacinMason_690
04-14-2005, 08:24 AM
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=797645&cat=25&val=100&page=1

there is the biggest pile around, the kid is a retard, he even got caught stealing hub caps from wal-mart and off of the cars parked there while he was working. he is from viroqua wisconsin if ya wanna know. anybody else wanna come kick his *** with us?

chevy19
04-15-2005, 11:02 PM
OK BLUEBULLIE I HAVE ONE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU............................................... ...................................

WHY WOULD YOU PUT ALL THAT MONEY INTO A TOYOTA???

Chef
04-15-2005, 11:10 PM
OK BLUEBULLIE I HAVE ONE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU............................................... ...................................

Where did he say Toyota? :huh

And IMO..that 572 is really only 640 hp? That sucks...bad.

04-17-2005, 03:25 PM
last night i went to watch a movie and coming out of the theaters there was a dodge durango with like 20 inch ugly *** rims. i laughed at it i wish i had my camera phone with me. it was the stupidest looking thing i've ever seen:rolleyes:

Out_Sider
04-17-2005, 04:24 PM
i used to diss on import 4 cylinders as well.. until i recently drove a honda civic with a build v tec.. shifting thru the gears was like :eek2: i had to look around to make sure i was in a honda. and it still averages 32 mpg... hard to beat in my opinion.. i just wish they sounded better

wyndzer
04-17-2005, 05:14 PM
Don't be hatin' my pipes.

bluebullie
04-18-2005, 11:15 PM

just to say its faster then yours.......

04-19-2005, 06:15 AM
just to say its faster then yours.......

NICE!!:D