PDA

View Full Version : Dealers Challenge

QuadJunkies
03-30-2005, 09:47 AM
I have had some inquiries about this event,so I thought I would post it here. Would be cool to see some teams from out of State make this event. :macho

baseballplaya23
04-07-2005, 05:20 PM
what exactly is a dealers challenge? me and my cousin might be interested in the short track race on saturday can u please get me some more information? thanks

QuadJunkies
04-07-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by baseballplaya23
what exactly is a dealers challenge? me and my cousin might be interested in the short track race on saturday can u please get me some more information? thanks Basically, you can run for YOURSELF OR.. A dealer, for example.. We are signed up for a local Dealership Called Canyon Honda to represent.there is a mix of ALL styles of racing for the day. Sat. racing consists of MX and FT racing,they will be giving the riders time in bewteen races to modify whats needed to get ready for both styles of racing.There is Quad and Dirt Bike that sign up for thre dealer of choice(or if asked to represent them) they will have a womenas class, Int Mens and Pro and I think even a Mini class . Teams race for points for the Cup and induviduals race for themselves,not sure what the take home is ,but I know my hubby won his class last year and got a plague.Theres a class for everyone and more quads this year getting into tracing so it will be a BLAST!:blah: I only hope my back feels up to par by then :ermm:

QuadJunkies
04-07-2005, 11:43 PM
also, if you go to the website there may be more info there as well. :)
heres the copy I found for starters....

2005 Dealers Challenge Information

News
We already have the flat track and the TT course ready to ride on and made some small changes to the MX track.

After the races on Saturday we will be holding pit bike races, and many other fun type races, so be sure to bring all of your pit carts or golf carts, scooters, and mini bikes.

Bring family, bring your friends, bring your toys, and come have some fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes
50cc 4-6 7-8 Mini 4-stroke
60cc Beginner, Junior, Intermediate
80cc Beginner, Junior, Intermediate
125/250F Beginner, Junior, Intermediate
250/450F Beginner, Junior, Intermediate
125/250F Pro
250/450F Pro
Over 30 A, B
Over 40 A, B
ATV Pro, A, B
Women Any motorcycle
Women ATV
Saturday Roster
50cc 4-6, 7-8, Mini 4-Stroke
80cc Beginner, Junior, Intermediate 125/250F Beginner, Junior, Intermediate 250/450F Beginner, Junior, Intermediate 125/250F Pro
250/450F Pro
Over 30 A, B
Over 40 A, B
ATV Pro, A, B
Women Any motorcycle
Women ATV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday Roster
50cc 4-6, 7-8, Mini 4-stroke
80cc Beginner, Junior, Intermediate 125/250F Beginner, Junior, Intermediate 250/450F Beginner, Junior, Intermediate 125/250F Pro
250/450F Pro
Over 30 A, B
Over 40 A, B
ATV Pro, A, B
Women Any motorcycle
Women ATV

Rules
Riders may change bikes but not classes.
All races will count towards points.
All-Around best rider awards in each class.
Each shop needs one rider per class, but can enter as many as they want and take the highest score.
All Beginner, Junior, and Intermediate classes pay the same points, so if Shop A wins the 125 Beginner, and Shop B wins the 125 Intermediate, both shops get the same points.

baseballplaya23
04-08-2005, 10:53 AM
so do you have to run every race or could we just come to racxe the flat track and possibly the TT? that would be awesome to race pit cars tho cuz we have a john deere gator for our pit car. haha

QuadJunkies
04-08-2005, 11:11 AM
so do you have to run every race or could we just come to racxe the flat track and possibly the TT? that would be awesome to race pit cars tho cuz we have a john deere gator for our pit car. haha thats a long drive to just race a FT race! :eek2: Im not sure but they may only do a Main and not a heat since theres more than one style of racing for the day. I would email the woners Tag and Robin and ask how that works.. I dont see why you couldnt? Do you all not like MX racing??

baseballplaya23
04-08-2005, 12:12 PM
oh no we would deffinately do that also. thats fun me and my cousin just started jumping and stuff last weekend that is a BLAST. lol. idk just get me more info on it like directions and stuff, thanks,

QuadJunkies
04-08-2005, 12:15 PM
oh no we would deffinately do that also. thats fun me and my cousin just started jumping and stuff last weekend that is a BLAST. lol. idk just get me more info on it like directions and stuff, thanks, Would you like my home phone number??? Troy could get you some directions and more info that he may have,the site should have all you need but he can tell you anything else I guess. let me know

QuadJunkies
04-08-2005, 12:16 PM
hers the link to there site if you want to email them ....
http://www.whiteknuckleracing.org/

you take I-84 all the way and hit the exit to Glenns Ferry, very simple to find once your on I-84 ;)

BlueZ440
04-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Is not a real TT that yall are thinking of..It will be dirt like the MX dirt.I just drove by there yesterday and the track looks the same..they knock down couple of the jumps..I'm not running my American racers out there..QJ you should clarify if we are going to have time to switch tires,etc...Last year we didn't..;) And I don't think this year either..You finish with one event and go straight to the next one..

baseballplaya23
04-08-2005, 05:16 PM
yea u can give me ur phone number and i will give troy a call. thanks

QuadJunkies
04-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Is not a real TT that yall are thinking of..It will be dirt like the MX dirt.I just drove by there yesterday and the track looks the same..they knock down couple of the jumps..I'm not running my American racers out there..QJ you should clarify if we are going to have time to switch tires,etc...Last year we didn't..;) And I don't think this year either..You finish with one event and go straight to the next one.. Ill have to ask Troy who he talked to but they said they would give us time to set up... Ill find out more from him..

baseball~~ You got mail