PDA

View Full Version : pulse?

RYDER
03-29-2005, 09:20 PM
pulse charger????
anyword on how the pulse charger does, i have never seen one in action but i hear alot of good and bad things about them.... just wanting to know the out come of one.... just curious maybe interested

jmpulse
03-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Here is a link to a shoot out done between 9 different pipe set ups, and the excuses of why the Pulse Charger didn't show everything up.

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=5568&hl=pipe++shootout

The Pulse Charger is right there with all the other manufactures, that is the fact.

devil6
03-30-2005, 06:25 AM
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6524

And here is what it does to a stock bike when teamed up with a hottcams stage 2.

jmpulse
03-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by devil6
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6524

And here is what it does to a stock bike when teamed up with a hottcams stage 2.

Only 6hp gain, I am getting 9hp gain with the HRC cam, and LTE system.

jmpulse
03-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by BOONE450R
9HP sweet, now lets see them Dyno runs.;)

Green-stock
Blue-bone stock with the LTE exaust system
Red-LTE & HRC cam

kazpr
03-30-2005, 11:24 PM
There is them dynos :) Looks good!

shamisc
03-30-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by jmpulse
Only 6hp gain, I am getting 9hp gain with the HRC cam, and LTE system.

Show me a couple pics of that bike with the LTE's PLEASE!!!:D

jmpulse
03-31-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by shamisc
Show me a couple pics of that bike with the LTE's PLEASE!!!:D

These are the only two I have right now. That is not me on the quad, it is a buddy who borrowed it. You can goto http://www.lteracing.com/ to see one more pic of the 450R system. I guess I really need to take some pics one of these days.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/jmpulse/021_21A.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/jmpulse/009_9A.jpg

devil6
03-31-2005, 05:44 AM
How about a TQ sheet? And if you notice in the thread i posted, at the limiter, there is a 9 hp difference.

chad502ex
03-31-2005, 06:49 AM
Green-stock
Blue-LTE
Red-LTE & HRC cam

i think it's kewl to point out the difference in cam timing too.

stock cam vs. HRC >> look at the difference with cam changes.

BTW, good numbers.

chad502ex

Syrus
03-31-2005, 11:34 AM
Nice peak numbers, to bad they don't use quads on high speed ovals.

Thats the first pipe Ive seen that robbed power from the low to mid range, a stock TRX would give you a good run on a MX track.

I was thinking the samething.

oldsandman
03-31-2005, 11:54 AM
Great example of comparing peak #'s only. The pipe you buy depends on what you are going to be doing with YOUR quad.

White7
03-31-2005, 03:46 PM
Im ordering the PC this weekend,Ive weighed all the pros and cons and it came down to the Rossier or the PC,,i chose the PC just because its different ,,i mean all 4 stroke pipes sound basically the same,i wanted something a little different in sound and apperance,,and i forget what the numbers were but i think the HP diff from the PC to the "best" was like 9/10ths of a hp,,i can live with that for a little BLING also one big plus on the PC side was when you run the quiet core you can get down to the 96db range without any signifacant power loss

jmpulse
03-31-2005, 10:11 PM
Nice peak numbers, to bad they don't use quads on high speed ovals.

Thats the first pipe Ive seen that robbed power from the low to mid range, a stock TRX would give you a good run on a MX track.

Damn they don't want much for it do they?? $716.00:confused:

If you look at the dyno, the LTE by it's self builds all across the rpm range, the HRC is what kills the bottom end.

The PC with the stealth Core is over $700 msrp!

jmpulse
03-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by oldsandman
Great example of comparing peak #'s only. The pipe you buy depends on what you are going to be doing with YOUR quad.

If you ignore what the HRC cam did to the bottom end power, there is a greater than 4hp gain through most of the power band. How is that for comparing more than just peak numbers?

jmpulse
03-31-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by White7
Im ordering the PC this weekend,Ive weighed all the pros and cons and it came down to the Rossier or the PC,,i chose the PC just because its different ,,i mean all 4 stroke pipes sound basically the same,i wanted something a little different in sound and apperance,,and i forget what the numbers were but i think the HP diff from the PC to the "best" was like 9/10ths of a hp,,i can live with that for a little BLING also one big plus on the PC side was when you run the quiet core you can get down to the 96db range without any signifacant power loss

I'm sure that you will be happy with what you pick. All the pipes out there make near identical power numbers, so pick what you like. The two systems that are quiet and making power on the market are Stealth Charger(96dB), and LTE Racing(93dB). They both cost nearly the same price ($710ish msrp).

Enjoy

lukester720
04-01-2005, 12:27 AM
The Pulsecharger is 575 dollars shipped. If you want the stealth core you will pay a extra 39-40 dollars, grand total of $615 shipped. :p

jmpulse
04-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by lukester720
The Pulsecharger is 575 dollars shipped. If you want the stealth core you will pay a extra 39-40 dollars, grand total of $615 shipped. :p

The website http://www.stealthcharger.com/products.asp $675. If you look around, LTE can be found cheaper too. That is why I put msrp(manufacture suggest Retail price)
;)

lukester720
04-01-2005, 02:42 AM
I am a VCP dealer and the prices that I listed are what you can buy them at everyday from any dealer. The only place would would ever pay that would be through VCP direct. I have sold several this month and the price has not exceeded what I have listed above with the exception of faster shipping than normal. ;)

wppracing
04-01-2005, 04:04 AM
I sent LTR an email about sending me a pipe to test.

BOONE450R
04-01-2005, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by wppracing
I sent LTR an email about sending me a pipe to test.

Whats there to test, he showed you his dyno sheets? Oh i forgot if you do it it some how becomes official.:rolleyes:

chad502ex
04-01-2005, 06:41 AM
it's absolutely insane to buy a $600-700.00 pipe and get less output throughout the entire powerband than a $450.00 RE.

RE all the way!

:macho

chad502ex
04-01-2005, 06:43 AM
Whats there to test, he showed you his dyno sheets? Oh i forgot if you do it it some how becomes official.:rolleyes:

Boone your just being an arse! Brian is just trying to help. Where's your contribution? Get lost with that negativity!

Now that crap is seriously annoying....

wppracing
04-01-2005, 09:13 AM
How many other people have we seen test pipes and post graphs. This answer should be a good one. If someone else would like to do it feel free to. Its easy to sit back and make remarks instead of doing something positve.

oldsandman
04-01-2005, 10:22 AM
If you ignore what the HRC cam did to the bottom end power, there is a greater than 4hp gain through most of the power band. How is that for comparing more than just peak numbers?

I really don't see what your saying. Why ignore anything? I was just stating that you want to use the pipe that works best for you and your set-up. Comparing peak hp #'s might not be the best way to choose for everyone.

BOONE450R
04-01-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by chad502ex
Boone your just being an arse! Brian is just trying to help. Where's your contribution? Get lost with that negativity!

Now that crap is seriously annoying....

What ever do you mean Chad??:rolleyes: Was it not you who made the Pipe shootout the bible of all bibles in pipe buying?:confused:

Annoying????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chad502ex
04-01-2005, 11:59 AM
What ever do you mean Chad??:rolleyes: Was it not you who made the Pipe shootout the bible of all bibles in pipe buying?:confused:

Annoying????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boone (aka :devil: in disguise), there is only one Bible

those shootouts did prove more than one thing though:
1. There are always sore lossers namely you and the PC clan.
2. The RE ruled and dominated the entire rpm

Are you not a mod? Didn't one of your site sponcor over there mention that he was not pleased with the way you and a few others kids pitter-patter over here and start trouble almost everyday? I think you and a few other PC clan members should heed his advice!

BOONE450R
04-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Boone (aka :devil: in disguise), there is only one Bible!

those shootouts did prove more than one thing!
1. There are always sore lossers.
2. The RE ruled and dominated the entire rpm

Are you not a mod? Didn't one of your site sponcer over there mention that he was not pleased with the way you and a few others kids pitter-patter over here and start trouble almost everyday? I think you and a few other PC clan members should heed his advice!

My site??? Don't even try it turn this into something else Chad! ;)

So why is it, your always in the threads that has something to do with the PC? :confused: and why do you fell the need to defend my post??

PS You might want to look up the word Dominated in the dictionary.

chad502ex
04-01-2005, 01:49 PM
My site??? Don't even try it turn this into something else Chad! ;)

So why is it, your always in the threads that has something to do with the PC? :confused: and why do you fell the need to defend my post??

PS You might want to look up the word Dominated in the dictionary.

defend your post? i'm not interested in defending your post.

To answer your question:
I appear every time in PC threads cause the small handful of ppl (including you) who think they have something to offer but never do except to come here and drum up trouble in every thread that you PC clan members drum into when someone doesn't agree with your twisted misguided interpretation of what works. I will continue to point out everytime when PC clan members come here to bash and start trouble. It's becoming extremely convincing to me (and sponcers abroad) that the trouble i mention from you and others have steadily increased in threads here lately. What you do not see is members from here (and me) going elsewhere to start trouble, and don't think that just because someone is banned that there can't get around. One thing to mention here is that I only rebute these post because of the way I witness you and handful of others verbally bashing like you have some kind of expert knowledge on the pipe subject. Where is your design or data other than your HYPE? What have you designed that work?

here's my motivation:
to continously support this site and its members with as much information as what i can obtain for them ---- technically speaking

and,...

to continuously point out individuals that come here and post trouble.

BOONE450R
04-01-2005, 01:57 PM
defend your post? i'm not interested in defending your post.

To answer your question:
I appear every time in PC threads cause the small handful of ppl (including you) who think they have something to offer but never do except to come here and drum up trouble in every thread that you PC clan members drum into when someone doesn't agree with your twisted misguided interpretation of what works. I will continue to point out everytime when PC clan members come here to bash and start trouble. It's becoming extremely convincing to me (and sponcers abroad) that the trouble i mention from you and others have steadily increased in threads here lately. What you do not see is members from here (and me) going elsewhere to start trouble, and don't think that just because someone is banned that there can't get around. One thing to mention here is that I only rebute these post because of the way I witness you and handful of others verbally bashing like you have some kind of expert knowledge on the pipe subject. Where is your design or data other than your HYPE? What have you designed that work?

here's my motivation:
to continously support this site and its members with as much information as what i can obtain for them ---- technically speaking

and,...

Your the MAN Chad:macho

86atc250r
04-01-2005, 03:25 PM
here's my motivation:

and,...

TRANSLATION (provided by rinkworks.com/dialect)

here's my motivation:
to continously spread negativity, misinformation, and pull any thread off-course that mentions the PC pipe

and,...

to constantly do this because of a petty personal difference between me and the owner of the company - well, that and I didn't receive a free pipe when I wanted one, so now it's my personal mission to attempt to discredit it and anyone who has anything positive or informative to say about it.

I also wanted to stroke my ego and pretend that I'm here to help others as well as present myself as having much more knowledge than I really do in a sort of sad attempt at gaining friends online & building myself up to be something I'm not - unfortunately, it's mostly backfired (well, except for on a handful of teenage kids who don't know any better), but I WILL continue on course because I've really got nothing better...

It always amazes me when things can be said much more quickly & with fewer words in different dialects... LOL

Didn't one of your site sponcer over there mention that he was not pleased with the way you and a few others kids pitter-patter over here and start trouble almost everyday?

Well, not really --- but it sure sounds like you're in close communications with Rossier --- why is it again that you promote their pipes so heavily?

BTW, Boone's not a moderator, just a member with more forgotten knowledge than you'll ever have. You could learn a lot from him....

chad502ex
04-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by 86atc250r
TRANSLATION (provided by rinkworks.com/dialect)

It always amazes me when things can be said much more quickly & with fewer words in different dialects... LOL

Well, not really --- but it sure sounds like you're in close communications with Rossier --- why is it again that you promote their pipes so heavily?

BTW, Boone's not a moderator, just a member with more forgotten knowledge than you'll ever have. You could learn a lot from him....

Chapter 38 of the on-going saga of Chad vs. the PC clan,....

That was all rather childish and feebleminded Gaybe! Is that all you can always say? How many times are you going to try and make the same point? typical response from Gaybe, "na-na-na-na-boo-boo, look how i can look smart and post ignorance. Your avatar illustrates your intelligence perfectly Gaybe. Your not educated are you Gaybe?

To everyone else:
Rossier has proven time and time again that the RE pipe is the best with actual dyno results (data) to back up it's performance. The only communication that I have had with Rossier is to congradulate him on his success of his proven pipe and to thank RE personally for his generous offering for me to test his pipe on my 530, which RE did voluntarily I must add. RE didn't have to offer that, but he is an honest straight-forward businessman and most likely knew that I would be impressed enough to put my cash out and pay after the test. RE is an incredibly intelligent individual and a great man and i am grateful to have had any contact with him. Unlike the PC owner who accused me and Harlen of wanting something for free; RE has always behaved professional in every sense and saw an opportunity to capture a win-win situation with the ppl involved. After i tested the RE pipe, i bought it at the same price as anyone would ($450.00). That's why i talk up his winning pipe soo much- cause nothing can come close to it's performance and there is a stellar businessman behind the design (not a raving lunatic that's paranoid about other ppl's motives). Other than the RE pipe that's installed on my machine, I have gotten nothing discounted or free. The only thing that's free and doesn't cost $700 is the "free" information I've provided in posts about the RE!

I have to tell you one last time Gaybe. You and the PC clan should really take a moment and look over your last posts here. If you did I really think you would start to realize that ppl are not going elsewhere to start problems like you and the clan do here. In fact, you always seem to reference this place as a place with "kids"- are you implying that this site is based entirely on kids? or are you implying that "kids" don't matter and this site isn't adult enough for you? I only wish i had my finger on the ban button cause youu would be top on my list, but Harlen mentioned that you were his friend. I respect Harlen, but will never respect or give a dam about you especially after the abuse you give me and others here.

devil6
04-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Since i'm sure i am being grouped into the "clan" member list, i'm gonna respond to chad. I come over here quite often, but just like over at .org, i keep my mouth shut when there is nothing i can add. If i see something interesting over there, i post it over here. If i see rumours starting, or disinformation being spread, i will post in a attempt to correct the false statments i see. I don't go drumming up trouble for no reason, it is always started by someone else first. I'm not gonna mention names, but there are a few people over here that seem to know everything about the PC except what it looks like in person, and what it feels like to ride one. These same people go on to steer people awayt from buying one, saying it's a waste, makes no power etc, those are the threads i tend to argue in because that info is just plain false and the person talking all this negative smack knows NOTHING about the pc other than he doesent like the guy that built it. I am just telling you where i stand, since i consider myself on neutral ground with you after out pm war awhile back. I would like to add, that i have personally met gabe at the dunes here in michigan, and later at mixxers after ride bonfire, and he is quite the knowledgable guy. I respect what he has to say just like i do mixxer, and both are capable of talking about any atv topic with full smarts and no guessing or tall tales.It was so refreshing to know there were actually people out there with brains that rode atv's. I know the local dealers don't have any.

I guarantee the net warfare would be diff if you had met these guys like i did, in person before the pulsecharger was made public enemy #1. Also, chad, did you ever offer to pay mixxer for the pipe if you liked the way it felt on your bike? I honestly don't know, and can't remember that long ago if you if you u had offered or not. So i'm asking you. not implying anything.

chad502ex
04-02-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by devil6
Since i'm sure i am being grouped into the "clan" member list, i'm gonna respond to chad. I come over here quite often, but just like over at .org, i keep my mouth shut when there is nothing i can add. If i see something interesting over there, i post it over here. If i see rumours starting, or disinformation being spread, i will post in a attempt to correct the false statments i see. I don't go drumming up trouble for no reason, it is always started by someone else first. I'm not gonna mention names, but there are a few people over here that seem to know everything about the PC except what it looks like in person, and what it feels like to ride one. These same people go on to steer people awayt from buying one, saying it's a waste, makes no power etc, those are the threads i tend to argue in because that info is just plain false and the person talking all this negative smack knows NOTHING about the pc other than he doesent like the guy that built it. I am just telling you where i stand, since i consider myself on neutral ground with you after out pm war awhile back. I would like to add, that i have personally met gabe at the dunes here in michigan, and later at mixxers after ride bonfire, and he is quite the knowledgable guy. I respect what he has to say just like i do mixxer, and both are capable of talking about any atv topic with full smarts and no guessing or tall tales.It was so refreshing to know there were actually people out there with brains that rode atv's. I know the local dealers don't have any.

I guarantee the net warfare would be diff if you had met these guys like i did, in person before the pulsecharger was made public enemy #1. Also, chad, did you ever offer to pay mixxer for the pipe if you liked the way it felt on your bike? I honestly don't know, and can't remember that long ago if you if you u had offered or not. So i'm asking you. not implying anything.

Good post- Your honest opinion. I can respect your neutral postion.

devil, just to mention again that I've tried to work it out with those clan members, only to get thrown back negative comments in my face time and time again. I've even offered hooking up to go riding one weekend and work out our differences only to be laughed at again for offering such a gesture. Addionally, I've offered to pay all expenses and retest (don't know why as if two independent test are not enough :confused: ) only to be told that I wouldn't trust you with "MY" pipe. These reactions and behavior is what i point out! So,... I'm done with them and trying... As far as the PC is concern, It's been installed on a high compression 450R and my 530 and measured on the dyno and in all the test performed thus far, it never measured up to its competition. Yea it's different, but at a huge cost over the competition and for what? less power should not equal more ($)- i dont care how much billet is in the setup. Bling but less performance and at $695 retail price in DW- not from my wallet.

Problem with owner, yes HUGE cause of his reaction and behavior to me and Harlen and his unprofessional image he projects in public.

Problem with PC, YES- price compared to average performance (PC) vs. superior performance and excellent price (RE)

Problem with clan, YES- i watch thier post everyday and am always aware of the daily abuse they dish to others like they think that the place they frequent is superior and their shiznit don't stink. Never an offer to work things out- just a bash and slam and a run to thier litt'l tree fort hidding place.

Problem with ppl that choose to buy PC, NO- to each thier own just know that you'll get pushed around the track from behind.. :devil:

Problem with you devil- not anymore until you start being unreasonable or start it up again with ATVRIDERS or me.

jeepeater347
04-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey Chad how do you figure Boone is in the PC clan, I dont belive he even has one on his quad.Maybe he just dosen't think its right that people talk alot of smack about it and they have know expirience with it

lukester720
04-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by jeepeater347
Hey Chad how do you figure Boone is in the PC clan, I dont belive he even has one on his quad.Maybe he just dosen't think its right that people talk alot of smack about it and they have know expirience with it

Boone has a Yoshi.

450 Racer R
04-02-2005, 01:57 PM
luke, this is lowrado over at trx450r.org, why does it seems like members, as well as mods, from your site are always starting trouble with members at this site?

Ridin' Jesse
04-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Your the MAN Chad:macho

Yes he is! If i had the money i would get an LTE system mostly because i think it looks great and it puts out decent power.

BOONE450R
04-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 450 Racer R
luke, this is lowrado over at trx450r.org, why does it seems like members, as well as mods, from your site are always starting trouble with members at this site?

Would you please explain to me how someone is labeled to just one site??? Maybe there is some Forum rules or guidelines i should, or need to know about??:confused:

SCOTTS450R
04-02-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm a member at .org and practically live on that site alone. I visit here to look for good deals on used parts for my 450R or my daughters 250ex. I just have a quick question, what does one have to do to be labeled "PC clan?" I have one, love it, sold my Sparks pipe for it. We have threads like this over there too, why can't we all understand that if we don't have anything "true and helpful" to say then we should just be quiet. We all believe in what we use or we wouldn't use it, am I right? So what if you don't like Mixxer or Chad.... who really cares? Just give what you know to be true (either proven fact or from personal experience) information to those who ask for it wheteher it regards pipes, sprockets, or hand grips. Just had to say something here, I've been reading this crap all day long everywhere. Ride on and be safe!

Scott

chad502ex
04-02-2005, 04:34 PM
know expirience with it

no experience with testing the product on a dyno? whatever,...:rolleyes:

jeepeater347
04-02-2005, 04:56 PM
no experience with testing the product on a dyno? whatever,...:rolleyes:

What I meant was you dont own one so you ran it on the dyno so what. I have not heard anyone that has one on there quad say that it dosent perforfm well. You also seen how your sparks pipe did on the dyno and I dont see you going around talking crap about it

chad502ex
04-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by SCOTTS450R

Scott, how are you man? good advice.

chad502ex
04-02-2005, 05:25 PM
What I meant was you dont own one so you ran it on the dyno so what. I have not heard anyone that has one on there quad say that it dosent perforfm well.

I suppose you believe in the seat-of-the-pants feel too. dynos are perfect to compare changes- whether the change is carburation, engine modifications or exhaust comparisons. dynos quantify the peformance delta between measurements. That is what the shootouts were all about- a comparison between pipe to pipe.

You also seen how your sparks pipe did on the dyno and I dont see you going around talking crap about it

ahhh true, but i also mentioned many times that i wasn't pleased with the performance of the sparks and you see the sparks has already been replaced on my setup. The difference here is that sparks doesn't behave unprofessionally in public. sparks is VERY-VERY respectable and innovative ATV company- period.

chad502ex
04-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Ridin' Jesse
Yes he is! If i had the money i would get an LTE system mostly because i think it looks great and it puts out decent power.

yea, Mobile Dyno and I mentioned how it would have been sweet to sample that pipe during the shootout!

:D

SCOTTS450R
04-02-2005, 09:10 PM
ahhh true, but i also mentioned many times that i wasn't pleased with the performance of the sparks and you see the sparks has already been replaced on my setup. The difference here is that sparks doesn't behave unprofessionally in public. sparks is VERY-VERY respectable and innovative ATV company- period. [/B]

See.... now I must bite my tongue! I strongly disagree. :(

kgbg
04-02-2005, 09:46 PM
I laugh everyintm I hear pulsecharger clan.
I picture all of us "Dot Orgers" marching to the track with arm bands, cone shaped hats, Pipes under on arm, and glasses of Kool-Aid in the other.
The NEW price for a PC is $575 shipped.
It is not $695, $700, $710 ect.
I know that is still $100 more than the Rossier, but I wanted to put a stop to the $700 claims.
;)
Rossier maks a great pipe!
However, Joe did make some pretty "unprofessional" posts over at the YFZ board, but they are gone now.
I like having a pipe that everyone either loves or hates, Its a great conversation piece!
Clansman KGB Reporting!

chad502ex
04-03-2005, 08:40 AM
See.... now I must bite my tongue! I strongly disagree. :(

is it you disagree cause he was smart enough to use a honda cam and sell it before anyone else realized that it was a honda cam? don't get me wrong, i think when directly asked if it really is a honda cam the truth should not be hidden, but sparks is still innovative enough and has done things no builder has done<<<< in the past not really now.

it's ok to agree to disagree here.

jmpulse
04-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Wow, look what I started! The hate that some people have towards pipes other that what they have on their quad.

SCOTTS450R
04-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Chad- I do not take away credit where credit is due. He's a good engine builder, that's a proven fact. His professionalism,or what I should say is those who work for Curtis, however is not and that's from very personal experience!!! For those wondering, I am not Scott that works there! I'm done with this thread!

jmpulse
04-03-2005, 11:22 AM
I think you need to learn to read a dyno sheet, the ONLY place that pipe starts to have a 4HP gain is above 45mph.

Um, you are looking at the stock vs HRC cam with the LTE exaust. With the stock vs LTE exaust, there is a 6hp gain @ 25mph!

I would also like to point out about your comment on bottom end power and the HRC killing it, your dyno sheet sure tells a different story. You want me to breakdown your dyno sheet for you?

I guess three lines was a little too much for some, so let me read the dyno to all.

25mph
HRC 6Hp
LTE 2Hp

25mph
stock 14hp
LTE 20hp
LTE w/ HRC cam 16hp

30mph
HRC 6Hp
LTE 3Hp

30mph
Stock 19hp
LTE 25hp
LTE w/ HRC cam 22hp

Ok, now if you like to run around in 5th gear at 20mph, then the stock set up will work for you. Personally I don't care to ride like that, kinda boring.

chad502ex
04-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by kgbg
Rossier maks a great pipe!

Clansman KGB Reporting!

Yes, RE does make a "great" pipe and at $450- not $695 advertised DW price for other brands ;)

chad502ex
04-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Chad- I do not take away credit where credit is due. He's a good engine builder, that's a proven fact. His professionalism,or what I should say is those who work for Curtis, however is not and that's from very personal experience!!! For those wondering, I am not Scott that works there! I'm done with this thread!

Scott, I knew all-along that you were the "Scott" that was working there months back when you let the cat out of the bag abroad. I've done business with you over the phone there and you also didn't enlighten me on the cam specs i needed either. Nobody forced you to mislead me- so why did you not provide the cam spec information i asked of you? was there a gun to your head to mislead me?

one thing i hadn't mentioned is that I bought that "agressive" cam from sparks when there was no other choice on the market yet. I liked the crf cam, i mean agressive cam- so it didn't anger me that sparks found an opportunity to make money on my being unaware of the specs. What disturbed me was when the "aggressive" cam secrets was revealed, I spoke with you afterwards and you still wouldn't enlighten me when asked. Now, that i have the chance- i have to ask why?

SCOTTS450R
04-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Dude- Re-read my post.......I said I'm not the same guy :rolleyes: Now I'm done :D

Clove450R
04-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Im not calliing out anyone on their Dyno graphs but I have seen for myself as well as other R's well built HC pistons cams etc etc make a little over 45 with a lot of work done. I just dont think a pipe and HRC kit are goint to get over 45hp. LRD claims 9 hp from their kit and we have all seen the Dyno sheets and know its bs.

Dynos can be made to look better that what they are loaded unloaded etc etc.

I had an HMF and ordered PC because of the quietness of the pipe 1 hp on top dont mean anything unless you ride pinned all the time. How many of us do that. It not how much Hp you make its how fast you get from a to b.

Buy what pipe you like but in the real world I dont ride dynos and I hp on top wont save your arse in drag race if you cant ride.

chad502ex
04-04-2005, 06:36 AM
Dude- Re-read my post.......I said I'm not the same guy :rolleyes: Now I'm done :D

sorry- but you are!:D

one other thing, why are you acting like i've said something wrong directly to you with the comment "now I'm done" WTF?:confused:

lukester720
04-04-2005, 07:20 AM
Scott from Sparks Racing uses SparksRacing as a screen name, at least on trx450r.org he does. ;)

SCOTTS450R said this in the "Sparks agressive cam uncovered" thread:

I'm glad I only paid $125 for mine then. Even though it was lightly used, it makes me really wonder about the rest of their practices. HHMMMMMMM? Can anyone else confirm this just to be on the safe side?

I don't think that SCOTTS450R is the man you think he is. :)

chad502ex
04-04-2005, 07:36 AM
SparksRacing and Scott are two different un

ok, my bad if he's not. whatever?? ;)

trace route within min. from sparks

devil6
04-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Clove450R
Im not calliing out anyone on their Dyno graphs but I have seen for myself as well as other R's well built HC pistons cams etc etc make a little over 45 with a lot of work done. I just dont think a pipe and HRC kit are goint to get over 45hp. LRD claims 9 hp from their kit and we have all seen the Dyno sheets and know its bs.

Dynos can be made to look better that what they are loaded unloaded etc etc.

I had an HMF and ordered PC because of the quietness of the pipe 1 hp on top dont mean anything unless you ride pinned all the time. How many of us do that. It not how much Hp you make its how fast you get from a to b.

Buy what pipe you like but in the real world I dont ride dynos and I hp on top wont save your arse in drag race if you cant ride. So how do you like the PC? I posted a dyno run form trx450r.org awhile ago that is real. It was dont by mixxer and my buddy was there to see it performed, as it was his bike the parts were added to. The dyno shows a stock pistoned 450 making 43 hp or around there. Only mods being a hottcams stage 2 and a PC. And there are other people here that have had there bikes on muxxers dyno and know he does not alter them. Believe what you want.

SCOTTS450R
04-04-2005, 04:23 PM
SparksRacing and Scott are two different un

ok, my bad if he's not. whatever?? ;)

trace route within min. from sparks

Okay Chad- you're the man! Call me at the shop, I'm sure you got my number, and we'll talk like men and I'll tell you the truth about everything you need to know. :devil: :D

Sincerely,

Scott

Clove450R
04-04-2005, 04:40 PM
6. Wait a minute I think the numbers posted on .org are real. Those numbers area mainly posted by guys that have nothing to gain by posting what they post unlike some manufactures.

Like with the PC and stage two at 43 I can handle that

I really dont have faith in the LTE numbers kinda like LRD on their pipe numbers.

I have not received my pc it was shipped out today and I think with my set up it should make good bottom end and mid and pull just fine to the top. If I cant make 1 more than other pipes on top I dont care. I ride a 4 stroke like a 4 stroke. and low end grunt is what I love.

By the way Im the same guy you sent jetting specs to last week.

chad502ex
04-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Okay Chad- you're the man! Call me at the shop, I'm sure you got my number, and we'll talk like men and I'll tell you the truth about everything you need to know. :devil: :D

Sincerely,

Scott

sincerely? heh!

from what I see you say about them, i see no difference with you thus far!

:grr:

devil6
04-04-2005, 05:58 PM
6. Wait a minute I think the numbers posted on .org are real. Those numbers area mainly posted by guys that have nothing to gain by posting what they post unlike some manufactures.

Like with the PC and stage two at 43 I can handle that

I really dont have faith in the LTE numbers kinda like LRD on their pipe numbers.

I have not received my pc it was shipped out today and I think with my set up it should make good bottom end and mid and pull just fine to the top. If I cant make 1 more than other pipes on top I dont care. I ride a 4 stroke like a 4 stroke. and low end grunt is what I love.

By the way Im the same guy you sent jetting specs to last week. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to believing dyno sheets. Soeme lack tq numbers, and just don't look right. I took it as your priviouse post was kinda aimed at the pc dyno sheets. Sorry if you took offense. Will you post a ride report when you get your pipe? I think you'll like it!

jmpulse
04-04-2005, 07:20 PM

So, what do I have to gain by posting inncorrect numbers? I do not sell, or build LTE system, so nothing to gain there. Are you saying that a 4hp gain in not possible with any other system but PC? How much of a gain do you expect from a cam? I was present for my quads dyno runs, and there was no games going on.

I would beleive a 9hp gain, the thing is a monster now. third gear power wheelies up Florence's comp hill was fun.

chad502ex
04-04-2005, 07:28 PM
So, what do I have to gain by posting inncorrect numbers? I do not sell, or build LTE system, so nothing to gain there. Are you saying that a 4hp gain in not possible with any other system but PC? How much of a gain do you expect from a cam? I was present for my quads dyno runs, and there was no games going on.

I would beleive a 9hp gain, the thing is a monster now. third gear power wheelies up Florence's comp hill was fun.

no sense in trying to convince. you have to remember that the disbelievers are the one's who have the PC installed. these are the same ppl who believe that it is impossible cause the one's that have it can't get the power everyone else is and make up excusses like the other dynos are forged!! I can't remember ever seeing one dyno with the PC installed that has been impressive.

If someone has seen a 450r with PC installed that has made great power please show one,... I've been wrong before, but i have not seen any yet,...

:rolleyes:

04-04-2005, 07:47 PM
here is a get picture of the pc, but i flushed it SORRY!
Come on guys the PC isn't all that, so please let it be up to the riders choice and not this stupid clan following!

jmpulse
04-04-2005, 08:14 PM
I can't remember ever seeing one dyno with the PC installed that has been impressive.

If someone has seen a 450r with PC installed that has made great power please show one,... I've been wrong before, but i have not seen any yet,...

:rolleyes: [/B]

You forgot that before the 450R.org pipe shootout, there were some crazy gains with just the PC being bolted on. None had been sold, and the designer was creating the dynos. :rolleyes:

:D

but then I might be wrong! It is hard to keep the hype and reality straight!

Got nads?
04-04-2005, 08:42 PM
How much does that LTE pipes weigh? Jmpluse do you sell the LTE exhaust or else you seem like your on the bandwagon with it, like others are with the pulse charger! Have you tried anything else?:eek2:

Clove450R
04-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Well look the org pipe shootout 13.8 std bore piston several different pipes and a uni and HRC and he was only getting 44 to 45 so I dont see how just a cam and a pipe can make 46 not even the famed RE pipe made that in the shootout.

So what Im gettin from the LTE guys is your R with the LTE pipe and HRC cam will make more HP than a HC piston HRC cam R with any other pipe. I just dont believe it.

I guess I will go back to the PC clan and figure out to get that one last HP out of my R since it just means so much. Better yet I wont.

ssrgeoff
04-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Okay...that toilet is just plain nasty.

jmpulse
04-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Got nads?
How much does that LTE pipes weigh?

I don't know the weight of the system, but it is lighter than stock. I can take the 50 extra lbs off of me before I need to start to worry about the 2lbs pipe a will save over pipe b.

Jmpluse do you sell the LTE exhaust or else you seem like your on the bandwagon with it, like others are with the pulse charger!

I do not sell, or have any interest in LTE the company. I just like to #1, see small companies give the big guys a run for the money. #2 I hate loud exausts, it just gives the anti OHV people an easy target. #3 I like to ride Oregon Dunes, and LTE is the only exaust system that I know of that makes good power at 93dB or lower.

Have you tried anything else?

White Brother E series, Yoshi, supertrap, stock can modified. And LTE is my favorate yet.

PC looks like it is a good pipe, but the hype, and the owner really turn me away from even concidering trying it.

jmpulse
04-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Well look the org pipe shootout 13.8 std bore piston several different pipes and a uni and HRC and he was only getting 44 to 45 so I dont see how just a cam and a pipe can make 46 not even the famed RE pipe made that in the shootout.

So what Im gettin from the LTE guys is your R with the LTE pipe and HRC cam will make more HP than a HC piston HRC cam R with any other pipe. I just dont believe it.

To just blindly beleive the numbers on any dyno sheet will not get you anywhere in life. ;) The comparison of stock vs modified is the only true way you can judge the improvements. Comparing a dyno run from today, compared to one done 3 months ago could also lead you wrong. Dyno sheets with just the money run by it's self is truely meaningless.

I fully beleive that I am at the 9hp gain that the dyno sheet posted. Is a stock 450R 37rwhp, or is it 33rwhp? I don't positivly know. When I bought my R, the agreed stock rating was 37hp, just where the dyno I have showed. I have seen other dyno show 33hp.