PDA

View Full Version : Gunnar killswitches

nosliw
03-29-2005, 08:07 PM
i'm looking for a killswitch and i hear gunnar are the best, and you don't have to splice any wires. does anyone have any opinions on them? how's the install?

also, do they have a friggin website or not? i've been looking for a while :ermm:

where can i buy them?

jonc623
03-30-2005, 08:35 AM
c&d probably has them or can get them i had one on my 310 r and liked it alot better than the pro design ones

400exrider707
03-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Who makes the new one is it pro armor I think!? They look a lot better than the pro-design ones. They even have a little t-handle to pull the switch back out for putting your cord back on. Plus they are only like $25.

nosliw
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Who makes the new one is it pro armor I think!? They look a lot better than the pro-design ones. They even have a little t-handle to pull the switch back out for putting your cord back on. Plus they are only like $25.

do they require no splicing like the gunnars (i've heard that anyway, i don't know for sure if gunnars are any less work than the rest)

98red
03-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Just put a gunnar on mine. It was VERY easy to do.Mount your switch on the left side of the handlebars. take the left side panel off. Under the fuel tank (left side) you will see your coil mounted to the frame. There is a black and yellow wire that is butted together pull this apart. then plug your kill switch wires into these.. On your ground, take one of your bolts out that mounts your coil to your frame put your ground on this...done