PDA

View Full Version : STQRA, TQRA and S. E. Riders come out!!

RoostinOna400ex
05-12-2002, 12:11 AM
Hey dee and other texas quad riders I need some help next weekend ( the third sunday of may) there is a race at hang time motocross park and the ladys house burnt down I am trying to get as many quad riders out as we can so show people that we do exist and we are part of the sport and we can help the old lady out too!!!Check out www.majormotocross.com for directions to the track!! Hey Dee hows the web site coming? Cant post anything so can you help me spread the word?? Hang Time is going to be on the STQRA series in the summer so this could be a good chance to see what the track is like!!:o

KingRage12
05-12-2002, 04:33 PM
Web site is up and running and I am sure that some of us would love to attend. Thanks Dee

05-12-2002, 09:39 PM
i hope my quad will be ready i had to get new ball joints and new handlebars im crossin my fingers

RoostinOna400ex
05-13-2002, 03:00 PM
Do you race stqra?? Did you race the last race at splendora on the 5th of may I think it was?? What do you ride?>

05-13-2002, 04:32 PM
no i didnt get to race the splendora race and i havent raced with the STQRA but count me in ill be racing the next STQRA season..i ride a white laegers 250r with black rims my number is 9 ill see you at the races

RoostinOna400ex
05-13-2002, 08:31 PM
You going to race Hang Time this weekend?? So far there is 2 quad riders for sure me and my friend!! Dee do you know if anyone is coming?? You need to race the stqra is is fun there are quite a few quads!! Dee when is the summer series scedule going to be on www.rageatv.com??

RoostinOna400ex
05-15-2002, 10:32 PM
Dee who is all going do you know?? Quadman are you going?? Tell everyone one you know with a quad to join the series!! and tell them about this weekend!!

05-16-2002, 07:12 AM
i dont think i am going to get to make it to hang time..but i will be at the series no doubt..ill be at every single race ..lllaaatter

RoostinOna400ex
05-17-2002, 10:12 PM
The track is still going to be open and racing is still goin to be happening! THe owner said there were a few water puddles and they were draining them off the track! Dont worry its not rained out! :huh :cool:

RoostinOna400ex
05-18-2002, 08:07 PM
Went to the track saturday for practice and the day started off REALLY MUDDY but as the day went on the track dried out at about 4 for the most part the track was dried out and the just got out the disker! If you were thinking about going I would really go now cuz the track is going to be in perfect condition!! They added some more stuff in and the track is in good shape! Hope to see you there Ryan#36:cool: