PDA

View Full Version : John Natalie Jr. DVD

racer22
03-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Anyone have the John Natalie Jr tips and tricks dvd, and if so how is it?

dober250R
03-29-2005, 08:12 PM
yeah, I bought it. It's pretty good if your completely new to the sport. Somebody who has been racing and riding, might find it to be stupid. I liked it cause i'm pretty new to racing, gave me plenty of good tips to practice at the track.

racer22
03-29-2005, 08:19 PM
This is only my second year racing, so maybe i'll check it out. Thanks

TheMachine
03-30-2005, 02:23 AM
I've been racing less than a year and didn't really find it to help me much. I bought it because I'm not to great off the line, but he doesn't talk much about holeshots. He says scrape all the loose dirt off to get traction but that's my problem, I get too much and stand the front end up off the line. So I didn't think it was very good. just my .02:ermm:

indigo
03-30-2005, 09:24 AM
If your totally new then it would be great but if you have any idea about any quad riding then it doesn't really help

AtvMxRider
03-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by TheMachine
I've been racing less than a year and didn't really find it to help me much. I bought it because I'm not to great off the line, but he doesn't talk much about holeshots. He says scrape all the loose dirt off to get traction but that's my problem, I get too much and stand the front end up off the line. So I didn't think it was very good. just my .02:ermm:

You are probably starting off in the wrong gear and giving it too much clutch.

blue416ex
03-30-2005, 06:35 PM
lean forward then back once u start rolling along;)