PDA

View Full Version : hard to find?

rollie
03-29-2005, 03:47 PM
hey, im thinking of getting a C'dale moto for my next quad..How hard are the motos to find...are they still even around?

jacobw
03-29-2005, 03:54 PM
pretty rare to find one that is in good or original condition most have been parted out or have mods that take away from the cdale look like 250r conversions its easier to find a used cannibal and put all the stuff on it to look like a moto.

kos462
03-29-2005, 06:02 PM
I have a cannondale speed with your name on it if your intrested

rollie
03-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by kos462
I have a cannondale speed with your name on it if your intrested

thanks for the offer but unless you still have it at the end of october i dont have the money to buy it..and i gotta finsh the season on my 300

armoks
03-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Actually try to find an old dealer list. Most of them lost their arse on the bankruptcy of cdale and still may have one in stock just have to start calling them. once you find one though if it is a "brand new" one you should drop the motor and make sure it has either the stud update and engine mount update.

For some more insurance the crank should be redone with the better z400 bearing or a falicon crank put in . 90% of the problems people had with these is the original unbalanced cranks.

yamadjs08
04-01-2005, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by armoks
Actually try to find an old dealer list. Most of them lost their arse on the bankruptcy of cdale and still may have one in stock just have to start calling them. once you find one though if it is a "brand new" one you should drop the motor and make sure it has either the stud update and engine mount update.

For some more insurance the crank should be redone with the better z400 bearing or a falicon crank put in . 90% of the problems people had with these is the original unbalanced cranks. Ehh, only problem with that is the fact that you have to deal with a dealer, I had talked to a dealer who had a speed and he was feeding me a bunch of bull ****, tacking on fees saying that it had a better "chip" and that the fuel injection was an upgrade but he wouldnt charge anything for it. A bunch of other crap too. Plus he wanted a ton for it let a lone all the other fees they would try to tack on there. Cant imagine the OTD price...
Damned "stealers"...:mad: