PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent with a YFZ450 what??

LiveToRide1930
03-29-2005, 11:32 AM
i know this has been posted already probly but i saw that show with 50 about his house party for moving in(nice house)but then he got on the YFZ450 and started wheeling,doing bycycles and doughnuts in his drive way,i was impressed but i didnt like to see him on a YFZ..lol

Z400central
03-29-2005, 11:38 AM
it was a raptor.

LiveToRide1930
03-29-2005, 11:41 AM
no its not,you sure??it was deff a YFZ cuz it wasnt that tall and didnt look like a raptor

maxamillion
03-29-2005, 11:51 AM
yea it was a raptor. whats wrong with him having a quad?

LiveToRide1930
03-29-2005, 11:55 AM
no i didnt say it was bad for him to have it,its good its just i would of rather seen him on a 400ex or 450r...ya know HONDA RUNS IN THE FAMILY

seatec
03-29-2005, 12:12 PM
oh brother. i bet you are also miffec that DMX used a rappy in the chase scene in his movie an tht the chase bike was a suzi.:devil:

03-29-2005, 12:40 PM
hes a typical raptor owner...every person I know with a craptor is a jackass

LiveToRide1930
03-29-2005, 01:00 PM
acctually i dont own a raptor nor do i want to,i was just posting my own opinion

K_Banger125
03-29-2005, 01:02 PM
the reason it probaly wasn't as tall is because it was a raptor 350...when i saw it i was just wondering if he's been riding since he was young in south jamaca queens:rolleyes:

WEEZIL
03-29-2005, 03:09 PM
fifty cent is crap.. He needs to drive a yamaha.

300extreme#8
03-29-2005, 03:19 PM
ummm.for years now,most teh black people i know either want a banshee or a raptor,,, my friend on the football team has no idea what a clutch is no of teh less to use it,but he says he has a raptor,and that it's fast and he bets it can beat my 4wheeler...it must be a black thin ot have 1 of the both.i guess they think raptors r better b/c teh size and 660,plus they r more popular so if u own 1 ur like one of them haha,who knos,dout u'll ever seen them on anythign else b/c the others aren't popular to them

zephead400ex
03-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Lets not turn this into a race issue, grow up.

nacs400ex
03-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Whats wrong with a rap artisit riding a quad? I think its great, as long as he doesnt give bad plublicity about ATV's like Ozzy did. It will only help our sport grow, if we start seeing many different types of people.

YFZ450Ridr
03-29-2005, 03:37 PM
i just hope he doesnt put 24s on it and chrome everything like every just like on the cars:rolleyes: but i do think its good hes got one to kind of get the word out about them to alot of different kind of people.

blaster_rider68
03-29-2005, 03:42 PM
if 50 cent puts 24s on that quad .....that would be soooo gay,but w/e its not mine:ermm:

muddy400EX
03-29-2005, 03:45 PM
im NOT trying to start a race thing but there is something about black people and raptors/banshees. i guess they think that just because its 660cc's its the best:confused: but that is cool that hes riding them and stuff. even tho he was prolly doin wheelies and donuts in the street, its still good i guess:ermm:

PIMP
03-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by blaster_rider68
if 50 cent puts 24s on that quad .....that would be soooo gay

whats wrong with putting rims on a quad? its not yours is it? its his so he can do whatever he wants with it :rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
03-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Was he atleast wearing a Brain Bucket? aka helmet..

muddy400EX
03-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Was he atleast wearing a Brain Bucket? aka helmet..

50 cent with a helmet? i doubt it, he probably thinks hes to badass for a helmet:o

MotoX3
03-29-2005, 04:07 PM
ok the bustin on raptor owners was cool the first time....its getting old...

03-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Wow, you guys are ***s, him riding a raptor has nothing to do with black people, if anything hes copying DMX. If you want to turn it into a Yamaha v. Honda go ahead, but dont turn this into racist b.s.:mad:

Mxjunkie
03-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Wow, you guys are ***s, him riding a raptor has nothing to do with black people, if anything hes copying DMX. If you want to turn it into a Yamaha v. Honda go ahead, but dont turn this into racist b.s.:mad:

dude no one was take a damn chill pill for crying out loud :ermm:

muddy400EX
03-29-2005, 04:30 PM

:huh calm down, damn

LiveToRide1930
03-29-2005, 04:50 PM
i know its not about the racist thing but yeah it's true,heres a few examples

DMX=Raptor
50cent=raptor
that one guy in the Ruff Ryders video=banshee

lets just put it this way all the people who sell and steal stuff always use a banshee or 660raptor to get away from the cops.i know it happens hear because 2 weeks ago a guy who was black was running from the cops on a 450r,so they all use them kind cuz there selling drugs and stuff.

PIMP
03-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930

DMX=Raptor
50cent=raptor

lets just put it this way all the people who sell and steal stuff always use a banshee or 660raptor to get away from the cops.i know it happens hear because 2 weeks ago a guy who was black was running from the cops on a 450r,so they all use them kind cuz there selling drugs and stuff.

:huh

MotoX3
03-29-2005, 04:58 PM
.i know it happens hear because 2 weeks ago a guy who was black was running from the cops on a 450r,so they all use them kind cuz there selling drugs and stuff. THAT right there is the perfect example of stereotyping:rolleyes:

LiveToRide1930
03-29-2005, 04:58 PM
im just saying,who ever started the races thing about this u were wrong,went i posted this it was more yamaha vs honda thing i was going with

03-29-2005, 05:02 PM
im just saying,who ever started the races thing about this u were wrong,went i posted this it was more yamaha vs honda thing i was going with
Dude, you just brought the race thing to the next level. Thats the biggest load of bull**** ive ever heard.

Basically what you said-" people that sell and steal stuff, black people, ride yamahas."

Wow dude, shoot yourself.

WOracing
03-29-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
ummm.for years now,most teh black people i know either want a banshee or a raptor,,, my friend on the football team has no idea what a clutch is no of teh less to use it,but he says he has a raptor,and that it's fast and he bets it can beat my 4wheeler...it must be a black thin ot have 1 of the both.i guess they think raptors r better b/c teh size and 660,plus they r more popular so if u own 1 ur like one of them haha,who knos,dout u'll ever seen them on anythign else b/c the others aren't popular to them

philly drag in huevos 7 lmao!!!

muddy400EX
03-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by WOracing

haha, that is a perfect example:)

03-29-2005, 05:59 PM
Theyre drag racing and theyre on banshees, so is everyone at glamis:confused:

redrider69
03-29-2005, 06:16 PM
Look at jerry he dont own no yammi but i bet his friends do. just ask him bout the whole yammi issue

Cody_300ex
03-29-2005, 06:53 PM
ets just put it this way all the people who sell and steal stuff always use a banshee or 660raptor to get away from the cops.i know it happens hear because 2 weeks ago a guy who was black was running from the cops on a 450r,so they all use them kind cuz there selling drugs and stuff.

Ok then, lets see the newspaper article. :rolleyes: Everybody that I have encountered that knows nothing about quads wants a shee, white or black. I tell them I want a 450r, they say it sucks and a shee would waste then I just roll my eyes and walk away. :rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
03-29-2005, 06:56 PM

DMX=Raptor
50cent=raptor

Yeah yo dat wuz me on da banshee dawg...

Sorry I didnt know I was a ganster because I have a banshee :ermm:

YFZ450Ridr
03-29-2005, 07:03 PM
well i was just watching the ludacris video 'get back' and he is riding a kfx. but of course no helmet.

03-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Sorry I didnt know I was a ganster because I have a banshee :ermm:

Yea, apperantly you sell crack now, too.:ermm:

nosliw
03-29-2005, 07:07 PM
so........... was he wearing a helmet or not?

Cody_300ex
03-29-2005, 07:07 PM

Oh, dont get me started. lol But in Ludacris's video "Get Back" He is on a Kawi KFX400. ;)

Mxjunkie
03-29-2005, 07:11 PM

Ah yes because all us banshee and raptor owners are Ganstas and drug dealers. Explains my fro..:scary:

03-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Ah yes because all us banshee and raptor owners are Ganstas and drug dealers. Explains my fro..:scary: Wow, scary reference, didnt think of that. You might wanna put some gold spinners on your BMXer.

LiveToRide1930
03-29-2005, 07:35 PM
maybe not where u are but come here to baltimore and every black person gets busted from running from the cops on quads and most of them are banshees and raptors cuz of the speed,u would be suprized how many reposested atvs they have at the repo lots

gyt-r450
03-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike

word:blah:

jt195
03-29-2005, 07:42 PM
anyone notice in that dmx movie cradle to the grave that the raptor has vforce stickers on it.loike as in the reed valves

Ridin' Jesse
03-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Quads are like another form of segregatin nowadays...."omg you have a Yamaha..U n3wb g3t 0ut 0f h3r3! kthnxby3! 0wn3d!" Grow up.

xNOILABOYx
03-29-2005, 07:54 PM
im mixed,ill be the first to say most black ppl do want shees or raptors because it wat they hear about them,ur everyday black person isnt exposed to woods, let alone a quad, thats y most black ppl cant swim, but look at bubba stewart, on of the best,but thats wat he grew up around,i ur surroundings not race

03-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by xNOILABOYx
ur everyday black person isnt exposed to woods, let alone a quad, thats y most black ppl cant swim

LMAO you crack me up. Wtf is "your everyday black person."? Theres white people that live in cities too, y'know.

YFZ450Ridr
03-29-2005, 08:02 PM
this thread is about to get locked i see it coming with all of the race things being said...

xNOILABOYx
03-29-2005, 08:06 PM
its just an example about wat u grow up around,how many black nascar drivers,pro bowlers do u c,exactly bcuz not alot of black ppl r raised around that,but of course there are few exceptions

DeerNuts
03-29-2005, 08:35 PM
^^ Your best point was about how much our surrounding influence what we are.
It is very true. Thats why we have stereotypes; however, there will ALWAYS be quite a few exeptions. That is why it is not necessarily right to judge some one based on what they grew up in.

I think you also said that people (lets just say city folk) want in a quad speed alone. Therefore, a banshee or raptor will catch their attention-- because they are very fast machines.

I think when you said "your everyday black person" I believe you were referring to one that lives in the city, and acts like your typical African American, which is what your typical White American acts like in the city;) In addition, they are clueless about quads.

Since there surrondings will influence strongly what they believe, why do you all need to get your panties in a knot over the fact the top black rappers ride Yamahas:confused:

JMO of course. Dont wish to cause trouble.

SRH
03-29-2005, 08:43 PM
50 cent is a cool guy, and id bet he can ride better than 90% of this website, no he didnt have a helmet it, i dont wear one either when i unload my quad and buzz around my driveway, 50 cent probaly doesnt have much expireince with quads and stuff and he sees most of the guys with high hp yamis so thats what he bought....a yamaha... you guys need to stop being such lil *****es about omg did he have a helmet, you wouldnt of worn a helmet either if you took your quad off the truck so lets not hear your stupid *** comments like oh what a ididot hes a piece of crap rap guy, rap sucks bla bla bla, he can buy whatever the **** he wants hes riiiiiiiiich way rich, no one cares he didnt have a helmet on excpet some 15 year old cry babies who hate rap and 50 cent on the interent and it gives them a good excuse to bash him

03-29-2005, 09:02 PM
look at tiger woods..a black golfer..or blackanese cause his mom is chinese or something. anyways, i heard 50 cent rides quite a bit at his house through fields or something on some article I was reading on him and how he moved into the suburbs and how the neighborhood like him alot and stuff

quadrider
03-29-2005, 09:05 PM
yah and member 50 "gotshot9times" he doesn't need a helmet..hehe. sorry but if you can't dodge the first 8, you arn't nothing and you deserve the 9th:blah: joking... and if you watch b.e.t "uncut" , or any other rap vid's, fourwheels are a big thing in general. and of all kinds (250ex's and up)

SRH
03-29-2005, 09:10 PM
i dont know about you guys but if i got shot once that would be enough for me....correct me if im wrong but when he got shot all those times it was by a hitman....id feel a lil cocky too getting shot that much and be walking around...i dont quite understand the logic of some of you not liking the fact hes riding a quad,its more exposure for our sport

MSL
03-29-2005, 09:15 PM
People are either to touchy about race, or should I say stereotyping races and then their are people that are just ignorant to the fact that what they say or type might offend people of different races. People need to relax and try not to be so uptight with trying to be so politically correct and look like this when they hear someone say a "racial remark":eek: Also the red neck back woods thinking hillbilly needs to wake up people are people no matter what color their skin is.

Except for the riding better than 90% of this site part of his reply I agree with SRH

:chinese:

:bandit:

WEEZIL
03-29-2005, 09:28 PM
50 is a dumb over cocky piece of crap.. He sold out because he got shot a couple times.. Ever see how a "G" points a gun?
I could shoot at a cantelope like that and eat it afterwards without biting led.....Anyone who is ignorant to quads and listens to rap in my school talks about banshees and raptors.. Trying to tell me there was a 250 banshee made.
If you ask me it is a black mans prefrence to go with a banshee or a raptor.. Why? Because they dont know any better. Then a whole bunch of little morons get the idea that just because thier idol rides one.. That it is automaticly the best ATV made. OF course they dont know anything about them.. Of course they will lie right to your face and say they own one.. And ride it on the street.. I think its idiots like them that gives the sport a bad name... I dont care if you are mexican, chinese, jewish, german, black.. whatever. If you want to ride an ATV properly and you want do discuss an ATV and know what you are talking about. Chances are. I will be entirely cool with you... And it is NOT a race issue. It is a dumb *** issue.

nosliw
03-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
And it is NOT a race issue. It is a dumb *** issue.

lmfao :D so true

muddy400EX
03-29-2005, 10:18 PM
i just saw it on mtv2. i dont have anything against black dudes, 50 cent, raptor guys or whatever. its just that when they show a rapper on tv doing wheelies down the street without a helmet and stuff i think THAT is what gives our sport such a bad name. cuz you have stupid homos see that and think raptors are the best ever and then they start doing wheelies down the streets and crap. iono, its just what i think

PIMP
03-29-2005, 10:22 PM
I dont even think he had time to go to the dealership and decide what quad he wanted.. :confused:

03-29-2005, 11:06 PM
50 cent got shot more times in the face then jenna jameson:devil:

Krazy KFX
03-30-2005, 06:53 AM
50 cent is a cool guy, and id bet he can ride better than 90% of this website, no he didnt have a helmet it, i dont wear one either when i unload my quad and buzz around my driveway, 50 cent probaly doesnt have much expireince with quads and stuff and he sees most of the guys with high hp yamis so thats what he bought....a yamaha... you guys need to stop being such

That makes no sense how can he ride 90% better than most of us but have little experience?:huh :huh :huh

MY450R
03-30-2005, 07:08 AM
hahahahaha this thread rocks!!
especially the "everyday black person cant swim"!! that is some funny chit!!!
anyway heres what i think

rappers=rappies its rappers on raptors

F-16Guy
03-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by quadrider
yah and member 50 "gotshot9times" he doesn't need a helmet..hehe. sorry but if you can't dodge the first 8, you arn't nothing and you deserve the 9th:blah: joking... and if you watch b.e.t "uncut" , or any other rap vid's, fourwheels are a big thing in general. and of all kinds (250ex's and up)
I'm not crazy about this sport being associated with the hip-hop culture in any way, no matter what color the "G" is. :cuss:

03-30-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
I'm not crazy about this sport being associated with the hip-hop culture in any way, no matter what color the "G" is. :cuss:

then swich sports

Ridin' Jesse
03-30-2005, 01:35 PM
So what if its associated with hip hop? i listen to hip hop and only hip hop and im not black. I think its cool that hes got a raptor..so what...he owns a raptor...people can get what they want if they got the money n thats how it goes.

JUSTINcredible
03-30-2005, 01:40 PM
I dont even know what this thread is about anymore

nacs400ex
03-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
im NOT trying to start a race thing but there is something about black people and raptors/banshees.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Yep, Black people prefer to ride Banshees and Raptors over any other quad. Did you do a survey or something. Give me a break.

03-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
I dont even know what this thread is about anymore

one time, at bandcamp, i stuck a .......... err ****.. wrong forum

Jesse

nacs400ex
03-30-2005, 02:25 PM
maybe not where u are but come here to baltimore and every black person gets busted from running from the cops on quads and most of them are banshees and raptors cuz of the speed,u would be suprized how many reposested atvs they have at the repo lots

LMFAO just because the quads are at the repo lot doesnt mean they were caught running from the cops on all of them.

nacs400ex
03-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
If you ask me it is a black mans prefrence to go with a banshee or a raptor.. Why? Because they dont know any better.

How could you say that, I know many people that ride quads that happen to be black. They ride all different types of quads from utes to sport quads just like white people. You guys treat them like their not even human.

Well from what you describe, their better off then you. They know a Banshee or Raptor is better than a 300ex.

praetorian
03-30-2005, 02:39 PM
Anyone get a good look at the grill to see what it was?

thomps6s
03-30-2005, 03:20 PM
I can't believe I just read the worst post of all time!

chevy19
03-30-2005, 03:55 PM
fifty cents should get shot i dont really care what he does but he should not be ridin a quad someone should run him over. does any one else feel this way?

03-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by chevy19
fifty cents should get shot i dont really care what he does but he should not be ridin a quad someone should run him over. does any one else feel this way? i think u got a little racism in you but I don't like him either...he's a sellout thug

thomps6s
03-30-2005, 04:12 PM
i think u got a little racism in you but I don't like him either...he's a sellout thug

Ha ha, "a sellout thug." Like he shoulda "kept it real" and kept dealing instead of going legit with a successful music career and high paying endorsements. Everyone screams sellout untill the millions are waived under their nose. Nice one MixMasta. LOL

SRH
03-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Krazy KFX
That makes no sense how can he ride 90% better than most of us but have little experience?:huh :huh :huh

he didnt look like he only had a little expirience i mean he was no great rider but he knew what he was doing....i have no idea if he ever did but i know quads are used to run drugs in some areas... down the tracks...usually stolen ****, i dont think the guys really a sell out i think hes still got more street in him than any of the other guys .....as far as you guys thinking hes stupid for wasting money on raptors or banshess or w/e think about this... thats pocket change for him

and kids dont idolize 50 cent and go ride a quad without a helmet, thats a retarded way of thinking....

i think half the reason you see raptors and banshess is because there faster than most other quads out of the box......and who doesnt like power

Bush0102
03-30-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i think hes still got more street in him than any of the other guys ....

apparently you havent heard of C-Murder, Project Pat, or Mike Jones...

SRH
03-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
apparently you havent heard of C-Murder, Project Pat, or Mike Jones...

ive heard mike jones, wow...terrible haha

there are people rapping everyday who are "hood" but they havent made it, 50 cent made it, and he knows how to do business, im not al up on the homie slang but fat joe jada kiss and those guys all said 50 cent is so tied into the streets still that he cant enjoy his success because its too dangerous

chevy19
04-01-2005, 07:21 PM
i think u got a little racism in you but I don't like him either...he's a sellout thug
50 cent is ok but i dont like rap. all the black people around my house that ride ride all the roads and that is why the cops are called and i end up in trouble.

Plante400
04-03-2005, 07:41 PM
i think it was pretty sweet.. i saw that episode too haha he wernt scerd on that thing haha

LTandRaptorider
04-03-2005, 08:05 PM

Flock you Jumbo... ;)

04-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Flock you Jumbo... ;) you're back!..good to hear you too ;)

400exrules
04-03-2005, 09:07 PM
i just wanna know who the hell gets shot 9 times and doesnt shoot back?:huh

I-7
04-03-2005, 09:15 PM
I dont like FIDDY cent or anything but I think its pretty funny that you guys think that he shouldnt be riding a quad... he could do anythin he wants to because hes a lot more successful then anyone on here critizing him. But its kind of funny the people that said black people prefer banshees and raptors because it is true. They always go to the local yamaha dealership asking to see raptors and banshees and what not. No racism intended..

Cody_300ex
04-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i just wanna know who the hell gets shot 9 times and doesnt shoot back?:huh

Kind of hard to when you got shot in the head.

400exrules
04-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
Kind of hard to when you got shot in the head.

tell me how he got shot 9 times in the head and is perfectly fine now......

I-7
04-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules

It was the gold teeth and the metal plate in his head

exracer416
04-04-2005, 08:51 AM

Cause theres nothing in there.....

yeah i dont care if he's riding a quad or not i guess its good for the sport but tell me this with your knowledge backiing you up he was riding on the street right??? are quads supposed to be on the street?? i dont think so. or how about him riding without a helmet??? you son that idolized him could be out riding without a helmet and gets hurt you ask him why he wasnt wearing a helmet he would tell you because i saw 50 cent riding without one and whatever he does is cool. I honestly dont think anything about that clip of him on the quad did anything good for the quad world in my opinion.

Pappy
09-14-2005, 03:30 PM
after several months i was finally directed to this thread and the person was citing racism as the reason it should be locked or deleted.

i just read the entire thread, and other then a few borderline comments, i didnt see much wrong to have it locked or deleted.

the member who brought this now 5 month old thread to my attention used the search function word "black" as it is highlighted on my screen. i dont know what you call a black guy but black fits, as white fits for me. i dont find it racist especially when used in the context expressed in the majority of this thread. (i geuss black is worse then being considered a thug or drug dealer)

anyway, this is a prime example of what a mod does. we have to decided wether a thread or posts warrant our attention. this one to this point would maybe have raised an eyebrow and thats it.

thanks for making me read this...lol

Jersey450R
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM
not 50's but you get the idea. :p

LTandRaptorider
09-14-2005, 04:03 PM

hmmm... glad this thread was brought back... now how did I miss this before? Oh come on Jumbo... surely you can do better than that! I've been called much worse by much better peops! ;) :p

Oh wait, I see I already responded to it! :D

Pappy, what about Jumbo.. I mean Mixmastermike always making fun of my Raptor? Can't you ban him? Oh he's already been banned a couple times... :eek: :blah:

Pappy
09-14-2005, 04:10 PM
well, i cant ban him soley because of his opion of raptor owners.

but i do find it interesting that its ok to want someone shot but it is not ok to use the term black. it takes all kinds i geuss.

09-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Not all, but a lot of the people posting in this thread saying "50 shoulndt ride quads" are the biggest most racist IGNORANT IDIOTS ever!
You guys are are so DUMB! "Oh he raps, I dont like rap, he shoulndt be on a quad" blah blah How about this...YOU SHOULNT BE ON A QUAD. Now go cry to your little mommy that 50 cent is cooler than you, has more money then youll ever have, gets laid everynight and you guys wont because your on the internet all day.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh yea, so obvisouly i listen to some rap. Does that mean I should get shot now? Or I'm a crack head and a run from the cops with my quad every day? You guys are friggen idiots, and need a life. Hows this for a change, get off your lazy *** and doing something with your life.

And I know this thread is old but these KIDS are idiots.

zeppelin
09-14-2005, 04:14 PM
yeah uhh i dont think 50 should be on quads, think of all the kids that'll get there mommy and daddy to buy them one, then there gunna bust their asses tring to do a wheelie or some dumb crap, and their sue happy parents will be all over the manufacturers

btw your 15 and saying kids are idiots wtf :huh :rolleyes:

Pappy
09-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
gets laid everynight and you guys wont because your on the internet all day.

there is a difference between night and day in jersey correct:D

and i took from this informative<---LMAO thread that some in our sport do not like the negative way atv's can be portrayed by those that get insane amounts of press and could lead others to attempt the same reckless behavior trying to imitate thier idol fitty cent.

i think i will start rapping, call myself "Buck FITTY", make more money then you, get laid more then you and more stuff that people in that profession get to do. but ill wear a helmet:devil:

troutman561
09-14-2005, 04:37 PM
lol this thread was funny, ppl saying 50 cent is an idiot for riding a raptor for 30 seconds... yea i saw when he rode it and i was actually imprssed he was wheeling a craptor.. but anyways the thing about banshees, raptors, and rap may be tru, cause i saw some music video and they where riding a shee and raptor.. and about black(OHHH GEEZ I SAID BLACK, please dont ban cause im so racist) almost all black ppl i know like them for some reason so i guess that supports them liking the shee and raptor, i dunno not a big deal i wouldnt mind seeing the black man ride more, iv seen 2 on quads my whole life down here, u never know, they might start racing MX and GNCC and take over those sports like they did with all the others

LTandRaptorider
09-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
well, i cant ban him soley because of his opion of raptor owners.

but i do find it interesting that its ok to want someone shot but it is not ok to use the term black. it takes all kinds i geuss.

That's ok, he's been a good boy since coming back under his latest name! :p Actually, he never really bothered me... Since I'm selling the Rappy, he likes me again! :D

Yes, it takes all kinds and we sure have them on here! :blah:

Now, back to our rascist-quad thread... I wish rappers would spend more time riding, less time making junk music.. ;) If I had a kid, they would NOT be listening to rap... :p

Pappy
09-14-2005, 05:46 PM
lol i like some rap. i grew up with it and love some of the stuff thats mixing rock and rap. im not into some of the gangsta stuff, because if i saw a group of men walking down the street being badazz there would be a mess to clean up:p but they come from a world most of us dont know so to each thier own.

and i havent seen this fitty cent dude on a quad, but he cant be as bad as ozzy:p

troutman561
09-14-2005, 05:53 PM
WHAT, u like rap..... thats it im done, im leaving this site i cant take power happy gangster mods on this site, cause after all it not like id come here to get info about quads, d*mn what was i thinking, so stupid of me, oh well im gone......

(that was a joke for u ppl who are about to call me a racist or something?

250R-Dee
09-15-2005, 05:31 AM
I guess I'll break the stereotype for you guys. I'm black and I own an Arens framed TRX250R, an ATC200X 2wheeler and an RMX250 dirtbike.

I did not steal any of these items nor did I use illegal funds. I have been riding dirtbikes and ATV's since '76.

Now to get somewhat back on topic. Riding on the streets w/o the proper gear is just plain stupid and there are plenty of of non-blacks who also do this.

mdidonne
09-15-2005, 06:47 AM
You guys need to chill out. Who gives a S*** what anyone rides. Are you riding with him ? NO, so leave it alone. I own an 05 Raptor and I like it. I have been actually hitting dirt ramps with it on 20ft gap. So there is nothing wrong with Raptors. They are perfect trail quads. There is nothing out there in my opinion that can really keep up with it in the woods.

WOracing
09-15-2005, 09:52 AM

ive seen you bash raptors ever since i saw your first post...what did they ever do to you?

probably whooped your *** after you rode one...

09-15-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by mdidonne
There is nothing out there in my opinion that can really keep up with it in the woods. Yeah, thats why all the GNCC guys use them.oh,wait...

Cr85rRida
09-15-2005, 01:23 PM
new dmx music video "get wild" dmx is on a ds650 weeling, theres a lil kid ona 50, on dude on a bnlack 450 and then som dirt bikes doin tricks. when i saw it i thought it was neat, im mean the 50 thing. I guess its for show but i know dmx is into it in the music video he is rapping with fox gear on lol. the video is "where the hood at" some banshess and dune buggys in that to and of course sport bikes.

m_townsgreatest
09-15-2005, 01:36 PM
well about all you people say that raptors are crap. i dont think you have even riden(sp?) one or owned one.I think u just heard the stereotype that they are crap. But just like any quad if they are taken care of properly they are just as good as any honda or suzuki.My family owns 2 and my dads never had a problem w/his
but on the other hand my brother who beats it to death and never does maintence on it yes it needs work but just like any other quad. So before all you ppl go around sayin raptors are crap and blah blah blah. Go buy one and own it and take care of it properly. Then when you see it aint as bad as everyone says you'll realize that u were wrong. But on the other hand if u take care of it and think its still a piece thats fine to every man his own. Until then dont run ur mouths about them

BLAZE1
09-15-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by m_townsgreatest
well about all you people say that raptors are crap. i dont think you have even riden(sp?) one or owned one.I think u just heard the stereotype that they are crap. But just like any quad if they are taken care of properly they are just as good as any honda or suzuki.My family owns 2 and my dads never had a problem w/his
but on the other hand my brother who beats it to death and never does maintence on it yes it needs work but just like any other quad. So before all you ppl go around sayin raptors are crap and blah blah blah. Go buy one and own it and take care of it properly. Then when you see it aint as bad as everyone says you'll realize that u were wrong. But on the other hand if u take care of it and think its still a piece thats fine to every man his own. Until then dont run ur mouths about them

:rolleyes: O.K. toughguy:macho

SRH
09-15-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
there is a difference between night and day in jersey correct:D

and i took from this informative<---LMAO thread that some in our sport do not like the negative way atv's can be portrayed by those that get insane amounts of press and could lead others to attempt the same reckless behavior trying to imitate thier idol fitty cent.

i think i will start rapping, call myself "Buck FITTY", make more money then you, get laid more then you and more stuff that people in that profession get to do. but ill wear a helmet:devil:

there is already a rapper called "buc fifty" so your out of luck, but i will permit you to use the one i came up with for you ..i think it was scrappy pappy

i like raptors i rode one the other day there alot of fun, i wouldnt wanna have to race one , but for just riding, there alot of fun...

helmets, eh you should always have one but, its your choice to wear one or not , everyone should just drop it

m_townsgreatest
09-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Blaze1,
i wasnt tryin to be a "tough guy" i am just sick of people saying ignorant things like they are craptors and most of them just have heard things and not owned one or even rode one for that matter.

09-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by WOracing

LOL!! That segment F'ing killed me

troutman561
09-15-2005, 11:14 PM
i call it a craptor and iv rode one, but its not arrogance its a joke.. my friend i always ride with has one, its fast, and all that has broke is an a-arm.. but anwyays, its a joke man dont get pissed

m_townsgreatest
09-16-2005, 07:25 AM
i didnt say arrogance i said its ignorance

troutman561
09-16-2005, 09:52 AM
opps my fault, now my whole post was done in ignorance and i deserve to be called that:ermm:

Butters
09-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
not 50's but you get the idea. :p

you may be black when.......

BLAZE1
09-16-2005, 11:15 AM
Ya. I was just jokin toughguy. I actually like the new rappy's. The old one's were just too tall in stock form, nothin a little suspension swap couldn't change.

I re-read your post and it didn't sound like you were being a toughguy I was probly just bein a jack*****. I usually try to put smillies when I'm not serious.

WhiteYFZ
02-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Z400central
it was a raptor.

400exrules
02-20-2006, 04:20 PM
wtf, why did u bring this thread back:huh

Evana13
02-20-2006, 04:24 PM
wow this thread isin't closed yet. wheres mofo?

416exfreak
02-20-2006, 05:40 PM
no i didnt say it was bad for him to have it,its good its just i would of rather seen him on a 400ex or 450r...ya know HONDA RUNS IN THE FAMILY

f**k you then, yammy suks, let the ghetto queer kill himself on the piece of crap, i wont car as its not a honda

coolex
02-20-2006, 05:51 PM
good thing this 5 month old stupid post is back i hope a mod puts an end to this one

400exstud
02-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Just let it die guys. If you reply to 1 year old posts your not going to get a response.

Just let it die......:o

02-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
f**k you then, yammy suks, let the ghetto queer kill himself on the piece of crap, i wont car as its not a honda

That made my day.:eek2:

AtvMxRider
02-20-2006, 07:35 PM
i know this has been posted already probly but i saw that show with 50 about his house party for moving in(nice house)but then he got on the YFZ450 and started wheeling,doing bycycles and doughnuts in his drive way,i was impressed but i didnt like to see him on a YFZ..lol