PDA

View Full Version : RD 1 SOCCS @ Humboldt Hills April 9, Who’s Going

humboldt hills
03-29-2005, 06:12 AM
RD 1 SOCCS @ Humboldt Hills April 9, Who’s Going

Just wondering who is all coming out to see us on the 9th?
The 2nd annual Spring Classic at Humboldt Hills is just around the corner.
The course is cleared from the ice storms and ready to go. Micro's and Mini Atv's will run 1 mile. Minis and 65's will run 3 miles and Big bikes and quads will run around a 4.5 mile course that will resemble the track from last years Spring Classic, plus some of the new trails.
The start will be in the 2nd field, where it use to be.
The trails are looking really nice. The runts filled in allot this winter.
We had to put a new trail in around the big water hole on top of the hill. There are too many trees down over the water.
A bunch of us rode the course last weekend; it has to be the best layout we have ever had. All the berms are right where you need them, the course flows very smoothly. It will stink when we have to change it for the May 8th race.
As of March 29, the trails are soaking up the rain nicely.
Tucker Rocky, answer and MSR have came through big so there is lots of product giveaways...as always.
Don't forget the $1000.00 purse for each series winner in the Pro classes.
Also the phone calls for the new mini atv class have been coming in daily.
Don't miss all the fun. Come out and see us.
Check www.humboldthills.com for all the up to date info.

Garrett
04-02-2005, 01:04 PM
I'll be there, maybe. Been sick the past two weeks and since thursday I have been battling 102.3 temps along with asthma attacks. :( No fun.

Adam A. said he was planning on racing some of your events this year, havn't got a chance to talk to him to see if he is making it to this one or not.

Last I heard from Ryan Daugherty knocked his front teeth out on a trampoline. Do you know anything about what class he is running this year, Jay?

humboldt hills
04-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Thats allot of info.
No, I haven't heard what class ryan is running. I would guess 250/open.
Hope you get to feelin better. Thats sick stuff in everywhere.
Hope to see you next saturday.
Later
Jay

Garrett
04-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by humboldt hills
Thats allot of info.

Yeah. Sorry. When I typed that I was bouncing off the walls from the steroids the doctors prescribed.