ancra-llc.com

ramsey.com
digitaltrend.us
fasstco.com
hiper-technology.com

atvaonline.com
rekluse.com
ngksparkplugs.com

Tireballs will be there 5 of the 7 races an rekluse is donating 21000.00 worth of contingency. I THINK IT IS AWESOME!!!!!An of course ATVRIDERS.COMS own C&D racing will be a great help to the series racers.An us Chances powdercoating will be passing out another 1200.00 worth of powdercoating certificates at the banquet again in Nov. Way to go Andy an Tracy for getting all the great sponsors to fill those give aways each race :D An Titan tires past out a set of tires to each class each race last year,An Ron from certified Racing past out a hole shot prize to each class last year even the 90cc an 50cc class Thanks Ron!!!!And thanks Cody an Dusty C&D for all you gave last year I received alot of nice things from you guys as well MYSELF:D

THANK OUR SPONSORS WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!

montycarlo
03-29-2005, 04:58 AM
:) :hands clapping:

bigb426ex
03-29-2005, 09:02 AM
WOOHOOO!!!!:D

markk
03-29-2005, 09:41 AM
That is actully really awsome!!!! IM glad to see this series is working well, and growing!!!!!!!!!

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by markk
That is actully really awsome!!!! IM glad to see this series is working well, and growing!!!!!!!!!

Come race with us MARKK you won`t be disapointed Andy&Tracy try very hard that everyone gets something outta this series an feels like they belong to one big quad famaily:D

Shawn H
03-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Thats sweet!!!

Thanks to all who have made this series possible.:) :) :)

Now lets get racing!!!

I cant wait :(

Hawk III
03-29-2005, 01:42 PM
now when do we get our own area of the mb? :)

Silverfox@C&DRacing
03-29-2005, 03:17 PM
WOW good job Andy and Tracy!!! and all those that agreed to help with the series this year, that is awesome.

BTW Johnny its Colby ;) :blah:

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
WOW good job Andy and Tracy!!! and all those that agreed to help with the series this year, that is awesome.

BTW Johnny its Colby ;) :blah:

But which one of you is Colby an which one is Dusty?I thought Colby was alittle Dusty lol :D I know a bad joke;)

Silverfox@C&DRacing
03-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
But which one of you is Colby an which one is Dusty?I thought Colby was alittle Dusty lol :D I know a bad joke;)

your terrible :p

bartlettracing
03-29-2005, 06:42 PM
I cant wait !!!! looks like are mn group will be there !

http://www.leghumper.com/forums/images/smilies/rave.gif

jgfarmsracer
03-29-2005, 07:09 PM
dam n it Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Z Man
03-29-2005, 09:02 PM
I heard there wasn't an Iowa A rider this year.......:(
Johnny, you got a bearing carrier for a 400ex? lmk please. See ya in a couple days!!!

bartlettracing
03-29-2005, 09:04 PM
I have a aftermarket dual row .... needs bearings ....

$75 .... or $100 and I'll put bearings in it ...

just a option

the Z Man
03-29-2005, 09:07 PM
I was hoping to get a stocker for about 50. I will think onner though. thanks,, Z.

QUADROOKIE
03-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
I heard there wasn't an Iowa A rider this year.......:(
Johnny, you got a bearing carrier for a 400ex? lmk please. See ya in a couple days!!!
Was there one last year? He!! Shawn is close enuff to an Iowan!!:D

Shawn H
03-30-2005, 08:11 AM
I know off a A rider in Iowa who is racing.

Jarrod Sheets he sold his Prarie and got a Predator and is racing the A-class.

Quadrookie I'm not that close to Iowa

QUADROOKIE
03-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm

Yeah, I know. I'm not sure where I was goin with that one?:confused: --Maybe just that you are one of the "celebrity" racers in the Iowa series, and an avid promoter of it, so you just as well be an Iowan.:D

QUADROOKIE
03-30-2005, 06:00 PM

>>>>>Jarrod Sheets he sold his Prarie and got a Predator and is racing the A-class.<<<<<<

------WoW!! That is quite a change1 He must be a helluva rider to go from a ute to the A class! Thats cool tho, He ought to be able to manhandle that preddy all day long after being used to that tank he was ridin!!

jdwxv3
03-30-2005, 06:08 PM
I am trying like he!! to get off for this race, I heard they are freaking awesome, I might race the A class just for the heck of it, at least I wont have to follow any slow guys cause I will be the slow guy:(! Hope to see you all there! I will be on an ugly beat up white YFZ with orange beadlock rings come say hello, I will either be in the A or B class just depends on the size of my nads that day:eek2: If I am in the A class I will probaly be looking around like:huh wondering what the he!! I was thinking!

Later, Josh

Shawn H
03-30-2005, 07:43 PM
Im know celebrity thats for sure:D

Jarrod used to race A-class before he switched to the Ute. He was not to fast before maybe he has something up his sleeve tho:confused:

QUADROOKIE
03-30-2005, 08:10 PM
Im know celebrity thats for sure:D

Jarrod used to race A-class before he switched to the Ute. He was not to fast before maybe he has something up his sleeve tho:confused:

Ahhh I see. Well, you know, Johnny is on a Preddy too, so maybe they both know sompin nobody else does??;)

the Z Man
03-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Hats off to Paul at Advantage Cycle!!! Paul and Les really worked hard to get me dialed in for the Kahoka race on Saturday..Thank You Paul !!!!oh, and you too Les.lol,, be sure and bring that R to the race in Indianola, I wanna see ya take that whole shot. Z

burrows
03-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Wow this is awsome. Thanks to all the sponsors, if not for you this could not happen. Wow I don't race but I am excited for you all. This series gets better and better. Can't wait Mommab

UbeenSmoked
03-30-2005, 09:11 PM
LMAO BOB. ist not Wes its Les.....lol that funny :blah:

Paul serck is on a preddy to, bought the one from the banquet, and man does that thing rip....whew

QUADROOKIE
03-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Yeah, those Preds are fast, but I got a little sompin for em'!!:D

the Z Man
03-31-2005, 05:41 PM
Wes? what do ya mean? lol..

UbeenSmoked
03-31-2005, 06:10 PM
o....:devil:

wolvee
03-31-2005, 07:41 PM
There are actually 34 reasons.....sponsors to be added to the website:

Dynatek
HMF
UNI
IMS
Motul
Spider Grips
Shock Pros
Klotz
Moto Tees
Maier
Powermadd

QUADROOKIE
03-31-2005, 07:52 PM
SWEET!!!:cool:

the Z Man
03-31-2005, 08:02 PM
Hook us up Andy!!!!! We want STUFF !!!!!lol Sweet!!

burrows
03-31-2005, 09:09 PM
Wow this is like christmas. Just gets better and better. This is awsome. We are getting bigger than GNCC when it comes to the sponsors. I think this is going to be the funnest and challenging year. Can't wait. Gosh I am just a momma watching all her kids and I am excited, I can just imagine how yu guys feel. lol Andy and Tracy you are great. I have never seen anyone with so much momentum than you guys. All of us thank you very much for doing this for all of us. Right guys? mommab

Shawn H
03-31-2005, 09:51 PM
Rrrrrrright!!!!!!:cool:

jdwxv3
04-01-2005, 04:54 AM
Hey Andy and Tracy great job! I know of a nice house for sale in Missouri if you would be interested;) :devil: We have lots of riders and lots of land, hint, hint;) . I am sure the people of Iowa would not mind

:)

Later,
Josh

montycarlo
04-01-2005, 04:55 AM
Oh, absolutely! I'm agreein' with mommab and Snowgasm....... However, I'm sure the Kyner family has a happy home in Iowa!

Now I just hafta figure out a way to finish better than "somewhere back there" so I can get into the loot, too! :mad:

bigb426ex
04-01-2005, 12:49 PM
I cannot believe all the sponsorship Andy and Tracy are getting!!!!! I am so pumped up!!!! Can't wait till next week.

98red
04-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Nice Job TRACY & andy