PDA

View Full Version : 6 Hours Of Missouri

Johnny & Monica
03-28-2005, 09:27 PM

Johnny & Monica
03-28-2005, 09:43 PM
We need to pull as many kids teams together as possable if you dont have a kid rent one from your sister:devil: They dont think they`ll be more than 2-4 kids teams but Mo. & Ia, is known for large turn outs so lets show why the 12 hours should have stayed in the midwest an get some teams together So come on Mo. an Ia. Get your teams made up an ready to represent Missouri :D :D Ga. only had 17 teams total :( Lets have the record 6 hour turnout right here in mo.:devil:

Hey all you parents Taylor , Chance and Bradley Burrows Say they`ve got the 90cc class wrapped up.:blah: So bring your kids or sisters kids or even the neighborhood kid`s it`ll be fun for them all....

QUADROOKIE
03-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Hmmmmmmm..... that sounds like fun! Anyone need a 3rd rider???;) --Prolly better wait and see if I'm any good LOL!!

burrows
03-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Print those flyers and hang them everywhere. I agree with Johnny lets show them what Missouri is made of and lets have the biggest race. My printer is printing.

Good luck Chance, Taylor and Bradley. You can do it.

Momma B

:D

UbeenSmoked
03-28-2005, 10:15 PM
i want to race in it ill be looking for a team or join one. if anyone would be interested in it u can pm about and we can talk more

Matt

bigjbull
03-29-2005, 07:27 AM
johnny -

you need to run the ironman class!!
that should help w/ #'s for the event.

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2005, 07:29 AM
Don't forget the MHSC hare scramble this Saturday at Kahoka. It'd be a good opportunity to race and check out the track for the 6 hours in May. Kids race this weekend too.

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by bigjbull
johnny -

you need to run the ironman class!!
that should help w/ #'s for the event.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

markk
03-29-2005, 09:45 AM
Myself, 300racer, and ILGNCC400ex should be there, Just havent decided if we should race a 450r, or a 400ex! Also, since i have to run a-class in d-17, can i still run b-class there, Nationals i run 4stB, 300racer-c 16-24/ ILGNCC SS

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I`ll run it if you do:macho NOT!!!!

03-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by markk
Myself, 300racer, and ILGNCC400ex should be there, Just havent decided if we should race a 450r, or a 400ex! Also, since i have to run a-class in d-17, can i still run b-class there, Nationals i run 4stB, 300racer-c 16-24/ ILGNCC SS

If you run B class in nationals you will be able to run B at this event as long as your team mates are not A-class riders.

I will more than likely make the trip out just to hang and have some fun. Maybe bring a quad and race. it should be a great turn out!!!!!!!!!!

this is a great way to show Racer productions and the ATVA that Racing is live and well in MO. Show them you can pull a huge turn out for this event and maybe turn some heads!!!!!

Get out there and let everyone know about it!!!!!!!!!

Johnny & Monica
03-29-2005, 09:59 AM
We`ll be doing our part by taking flyers to our local dealers in St.joseph an Kansas city An faxing them every where else. Mo. has been averaging 170 racers per event this year an Ia. is expecting over 200 so hopefully this will create a large turn out.

03-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Just some more insentive for you guys. If you want the 12 hours back out your way. Pull in more people for this 6 hours than the 12 hours pulls in and that would be a real good way to get it back.

79400ex
03-29-2005, 07:45 PM
I will there. I don't know if I will ride solo or with a time. If I ride with a team I want ride in the 30 + class my already have one rider probably. Will ride any one atv or my 440ex,

mrdude1400
03-29-2005, 08:53 PM
if i wanted to enter the race with a couple of friends, we are all 16, barely too old for the youth race. Does it matter if nobody has entered a race before? or do they absolutely have to have at least 2 of the 3 on the team, been in a B-class-GNC, or some other type of race? I really want to do it, but nobody that would be on the team has ever done any races before, just practicing at my friends track. thanks!

400exmom
03-29-2005, 09:03 PM
if i can get that sat. off from work ill be racing with my team from the 12 hour~ john glann and henry lindley on johns suzuki in the 30+ class

03-30-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by mrdude1400
if i wanted to enter the race with a couple of friends, we are all 16, barely too old for the youth race. Does it matter if nobody has entered a race before? or do they absolutely have to have at least 2 of the 3 on the team, been in a B-class-GNC, or some other type of race? I really want to do it, but nobody that would be on the team has ever done any races before, just practicing at my friends track. thanks!

you would have to contact John Pellan to get that clarified, but I think you guys would be OK for a 6 hour race. PM Tprender on this site he should be able to give you the OK.

ILGNCC400EX
03-30-2005, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
if i can get that sat. off from work ill be racing with my team from the 12 hour~ john glann and henry lindley on johns suzuki in the 30+ class i aint gonna have to push you up a hill again am i:eek:

tprender
03-30-2005, 04:46 PM
You will be allowed to ride the 6 hr if you have not raced any before. We put in the part about having raced in other series to try and stay in that same class that you raced in that series. Now then we have this person who raced A class in D-17, then B class at the Nationals, and then he talked about also racing in the C class some place. From what I hear D-17 has some very good riders, so what class should he ride in? where has he finished?

5valves
03-30-2005, 06:38 PM
We will be there. :macho

tprender
03-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Kim, Hope that you can make it. Without you the other 2 would win the award if we had one for the uglest team. You are like a rose between 2 thorns compared to them.
I also, have plans to set up the pit's like it was at the last 12 hr and the Texas race. Space(width) will be a problem.

400exmom
03-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by tprender
Kim, Hope that you can make it. Without you the other 2 would win the award if we had one for the uglest team. You are like a rose between 2 thorns compared to them.
I also, have plans to set up the pit's like it was at the last 12 hr and the Texas race. Space(width) will be a problem. :eek2: LOL~* both john and henry want a re-match with me! they dont like the fact that the chic on the team got the fastest lap time outa us 3 in october~:devil:

burrows
03-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Thorns and Roses. What a name. Did ya find a name yet KIm? mommab

Johnny & Monica
03-30-2005, 09:20 PM
Kim
Are you gonna race Kahoka this weekend? Johnny still has to fix his stem on the predator and put Chance's motor in and put new wheels and back tires on both 90's fix the rearends .................................................. .......................We may not get out of here until midnight Friday like we did last year.

400exmom
03-31-2005, 05:04 AM
not racing kahoka this weekend i have to get my tires put on my new douglas rims- put on my new battery-new sproket-new clutch plates-and new durablue axle lock nut~HOPEFULLY thats all i need to have the quad dialed in for a year of racing!! so ill be in the garage this weekend and hangin with my kids~ im breaking out the grill and cookin a lil of everything if anyone want to come hang out!!
momma no name yet but i dont think i can pass for a rose:o
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p5eb59a9d8de10b3f36f3199f68f27956/f8a09cbf.jpg

burrows
03-31-2005, 07:08 AM
not racing kahoka this weekend i have to get my tires put on my new douglas rims- put on my new battery-new sproket-new clutch plates-and new durablue axle lock nut~HOPEFULLY thats all i need to have the quad dialed in for a year of racing!! so ill be in the garage this weekend and hangin with my kids~ im breaking out the grill and cookin a lil of everything if anyone want to come hang out!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p5eb59a9d8de10b3f36f3199f68f27956/f8a09cbf.jpg

Oh now these guys up here think you could pass for a rose. lol. mommab ;)

Johnny & Monica
03-31-2005, 02:34 PM
The MHSC round 3 is this weekend at Kahoka. I'll be taking pics Saturday and posting them on race coverage other events starting Sunday. So if you'd like to check out the facility and track be sure and check out the race coverage pics.:D Last year a yfz burned to the ground. Does anyone know if the kid is back racing this year and what is he riding??

Johnny & Monica
04-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Getting closer, everyone got there kids ready for a team?

burrows
04-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Getting closer, everyone got there kids ready for a team?

Is our kids still going to bring home the trophy?

Johnny & Monica
04-19-2005, 09:20 PM
I think it`s got there names on it all ready lol:devil:

Tay-Tay , Bradley , Chanceman:rolleyes:

burrows
04-19-2005, 09:22 PM
Bradley has been doing alot of riding to get in shape. He went riding with the big dogs Sunday, so he got alot of riding time in. The 400 sure needs a over haul after Sunday. mommab

geogeorge
04-19-2005, 09:30 PM
We need to pull as many kids teams together as possable if you dont have a kid rent one from your sister:devil: They dont think they`ll be more than 2-4 kids teams but Mo. & Ia, is known for large turn outs so lets show why the 12 hours should have stayed in the midwest an get some teams together So come on Mo. an Ia. Get your teams made up an ready to represent Missouri :D :D Ga. only had 17 teams total :( Lets have the record 6 hour turnout right here in mo.:devil:

Hey all you parents Taylor , Chance and Bradley Burrows Say they`ve got the 90cc class wrapped up.:blah: So bring your kids or sisters kids or even the neighborhood kid`s it`ll be fun for them all....

I have a 14 year old god son I could get for the weekend but he will need some ones teem to ride on. HEs not that fast but hes a body.

markk
04-20-2005, 02:29 AM

Hey KIM!!!! I rember that race over a year ago now, I Didnt think mud could get any worse, Untill i ran the Ironman!

Here is just another beauty shot to go with yours!

OH yeah YOUR STILL HOT!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/markknox/10thandhappy.jpg

79400ex
04-20-2005, 11:47 AM
Workimg on finalizing my teams this weeekened and next. Will have one or two teams there.

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2005, 08:24 PM
3 weeks:D

jdwxv3
05-01-2005, 08:35 PM
If someone needs an extra over weight guy I can try to get off work! Just Pm me;)

burrows
05-01-2005, 08:56 PM
3 weeks:D

So who is in your little handicap club?

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by burrows
So who is in your little handicap club?

I gave away my team:( Told Mark he could ride with Zack an Chris An thougth Me Shep an Z-man would run 30+ But Shep is to good to race with us.An Bob gots a A-team

QUADROOKIE
05-01-2005, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
[B]I gave away my team:( Told Mark he could ride with Zack an Chris An thougth Me Shep an Z-man would run 30+ But Shep

I would run +30 with ya, but I have one more year before I'll be old enuff!:D But if you hear of anyone needing a rider, I would be willing to help someone out. I dont have all the experience in the world, but I can hold my own. And if the 6 hr race is anything even close to the 12 hour race, I would love to take part in it. If not, thats cool, theres always next year! I cant wait for the Ottumwa coverage!!

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Find ya a team quad rookie it`ll be a blast An we want to see the best turn out of the 6 hour series here in Mo.

Rember they got kids races at this 6 hour race So sign them up so they`ll be more kids an the do the kids in the future if the turn out is good:D

geogeorge
05-02-2005, 01:50 AM
I gave away my team:( Told Mark he could ride with Zack an Chris An thougth Me Shep an Z-man would run 30+ But Shep is to good to race with us.An Bob gots a A-team

Johnny I'm still loking for a team and I'm over 30. I'm even willing to put the yamaha up as the quad we ride. let me know.

jdwxv3
05-02-2005, 03:22 PM
I can try to get off of work if someone lets me know they need me! I think it would be fun!

Johnny & Monica
05-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Well I guess Johnny posted about needing a team too soon. He, Mark Uehlin and Chris Burrows are teaming up. Michael Burrows and Zak Johnson are a team and of course Tay, Chance, and Bradley Burrows are a team too. Johnny raced the 12 hour last year and won the Industry class with Uehlin and he raced the 6 hour of Texas with Zak and Chris so they just traded some riders around. But everyone needs to team up and get as many riders as we can there. We want a record turnout for the 6 hour at Kahoka. Even if you already raced and won a free entry at one of the other events come back and show everyone you can take it twice.:D Put together your kids teams for the 2 hour race they are having to open the event May 21.Hey BigDaddy you should get ahold of Jacob Schmehr and see if he would put a team together with Tyler. Mike Blanton is gonna Ironman it so that's an option for some of you also.

79400ex
05-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Johnny I'm still loking for a team and I'm over 30. I'm even willing to put the yamaha up as the quad we ride. let me know.

Geof, I will race with you in the 30+class. I might have an other rider from Iowa. I will ride your quad or mine. Pm me geoff.

shawn1103
05-02-2005, 07:32 PM
what and where is this 6 hours of kahoka. i am in the southern part of missouri. 1.5 hours south of st. louis. could somebody give me some detaild info about this. i would greatly appreciate it.

79400ex
05-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by shawn1103
what and where is this 6 hours of kahoka. i am in the southern part of missouri. 1.5 hours south of st. louis. could somebody give me some detaild info about this. i would greatly appreciate it.

you are about 4 to 6 hours from kahoka mo. follow highway 61 north all the way to missouri and iowa line go west on 136 to kahoka. go to www.********.com for more info.

the race is going to at is where I learned to I race. It has a natural trane motorcross track that is quad freindly. THe woods should be very fast.

shawn1103
05-02-2005, 08:09 PM
thanks.

Johnny & Monica
05-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by shawn1103
thanks.

Thanks hell just show up an race:devil: