PDA

View Full Version : Odd phone call today

SSracingNY
03-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Well I got home from work around 5:30ish and I was making a turkey sandwich. mmm yummy! anyway the phone rings. I figure it was the Mrs. So I pick up and this lady(sounds decent) and askes for James. She said it fast so I was like umm, what? And she said it slow enough I could understand it.lol. Well my dads name is James so I said no hes not can I take a messege and she said actually yes you can. I was calling on the dirt bike forsale. I sat there for a min thinking, and said umm Which dirt bike and she said 03 RM125. I said nope wrong number but ill sell you my dirt bike. Im buying a new quad soon. And she asked me about it and I told her everything and i told her I could send pics if she had an email address so she gave it to me and she said Well that sounds great, Ill get back to you probably tomarrow about it.

I was so stunned when I hung up. What are the odds of someone calling about a dirt bike that isnt even mine, wasnt even listed in the paper. Im tryin to not get my hopes up but man if this sells im heading to the dealership that day or the next day and putting a down payment on a new 450R:D I told my mom what happened and at first she gave me a screwy look and didnt believe me but then realized I was serious

03-28-2005, 09:32 PM
mabye its a sign. god wants you on a honda:D

kamikaze_rzrbak
03-28-2005, 10:39 PM
thats funny stuff