PDA

View Full Version : Pro Circuit???

CRE Performance
03-28-2005, 11:14 AM
I know 90% of the threads in this section are arguments about pipes:D But ill ask anyways.

Im about to buy a 450R and the first thing done will be exhaust, air filter and jetting as usuall. I have heard great things about many pipes, but my 400 EX has now had three different pipes and the with the type of riding I do ( fast high speed trails) my Pro Circuit T-4 has whipped my HMF and my white brothers. Im thinking of going with Pro Circuit on the new bike. What are some of the ups and downs of this pipe compared to others that folks rave about putting on thier 450 R's?

Just wondering because I dont see much praise for the T-4's.

2muchquad
03-28-2005, 01:15 PM
i tried one on my yzf426,it was loud i know that.i got a good deal on a WB and with the tapered titanium headpipe and only 8 discs,the wb e series rocked! thats what im running now.the pro circuit was good until i tried the wb e series...:D

blaster_rider68
03-28-2005, 02:06 PM
they are loud i know that

rollie
03-28-2005, 02:17 PM
there not overly loud.....but there are wayyy better pipes out there..id get an HMF or if noise isnt a deal a Sparks LRD or DRI:)

HondaR
03-28-2005, 06:38 PM
i would go with the WB - E-Series system GTThunder did Dyno tests on alot of exhaust this ones one of the best with the spark arrester in ..you can go here to rear about it http://www.geocities.com/gtthunder.geo/news_set.html