PDA

View Full Version : Headlight plate and killswitch

EXracer73
03-27-2005, 09:15 PM
I removed my tale light a while ago to put my # plate there and I wanted to know how I could get something that goes where the headlights go. I saw the ones team Duncan used to use on there 400's and wondered if I could get one somehow. I'll get a Quadtech hood eventually but I just wanted to get something like that for now. I also want to see if anyone knows how i can take off that big killswitch. I was thinking maybe a YZ or CR killswitch for a starter but I dont know. Any info would help. Thanx.

mx400
03-27-2005, 10:00 PM
do a username search on here for the user muff. his rightup on a cr killswitch is awesome. i just ordered mine for 5 bucks off of eBay and it should be here sometime next week.

on the headlights covers nac's makes sum or you could custom make your own w/ whatever graphix/stickers you want.

400sEXridr
03-28-2005, 10:08 AM
use a yz killswitch. it wires right into the stock starter wires and u can use a pro design kill switch wired into the stock slider kill switch. that way u can just cut the headlight wires and take off that bulky stock switch cluster

EXracer73
03-28-2005, 09:46 PM
OK. Thanx guys. I'll order one but in the mean time let me know how yours works out. Ya I already have a Prodesign killswitch. About the light covers, are they removable? Could I order a pair through you or would it be easier on their website?Thanx again.