View Full Version : Ebay Hiper rim seller

dirtriderex
03-27-2005, 05:41 PM
I ordered 2 front and rear rims for my 450r. I told MOTOMAHAMI I wanted a 3-5 offset for the front but he sent me two different off-sets for my front rims. I ordered them in feb., but I just today noticeded. Have any of you ordered from this guy, he sells almost all of hiper rims on ebay. Is he through ebay??? and can I find a # for this guy. I really don't know what to do.

garett
03-27-2005, 05:54 PM
how much ya want?

dirtriderex
03-27-2005, 06:28 PM
no I just want to know if anyone has delt with him?

330R PowerValve
03-27-2005, 06:34 PM
I bought some things from him and he took like 4-5 weeks till I received... her never responded to emails and seems really shady. Read some of his feedback.

Did you try emailing him???

dirtriderex
03-27-2005, 06:38 PM
yeah I sent him an email, and when I ordered from him it took like a month

03-27-2005, 07:57 PM
I have ordered from him a few times. I have never had a problem. I usually get things fast. I just ordered a set of IMS Roll Design foot pegs for my neighbors Z400 and got them in 7 days. He must order the wheels from Hiper as he sells them. I would call him he seems like a good guy to me. Here is his # 1-619-572-6561. I haven't called the # in a while hopefully it is still good.

dirtriderex
03-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Thanks

Scro
03-27-2005, 09:15 PM
i know that he doesnt like to give feedback....ive bought like 3 three things from him and not the first feedback:mad:

03-27-2005, 09:24 PM
lots of sellers don't like to leave feedback b/c its a PITA to give a good feedback and then have the seller give ya a neg. right after with some little stupid problem and then theres notta thang ya can do about it

festa171
03-27-2005, 09:28 PM
I also ordered from him in the past and received the item in reasonable time. He actually e-mailed me to leave positive feedback so I did and requested he do the same. Never heard back or received any feedback from him. This was over a year ago before he got that big.

Now he seems to have blown up and also raised his prices. I recommended several people to him and none of them ever got positive feedback either. Not really that big of a deal but honestly he's not that cheap anymore.

4fiddyR
03-28-2005, 03:34 PM
He sent me leaking brand new Elka Shocks, I got his number for ya if ya want it.

I got everything ironed out with him, he just doesn't like to deal with problems, and that is his fault, he is dealing with the public.
ELka fixed my shcoks at no charge, and stood behind there product like a company should, they are great people, it's just that some of there authorized dealers leave a lot to be desired.

PM me if you want that phone number for motomahimahi

actually the number for him posted a few up is correct, that is his number!:devil:

dirtriderex
03-28-2005, 06:14 PM
Ok, I called hiper and told them the problem and they are sending me a 2-3 off set rim, and I am sending mine back.

huffdaddy_400EX
03-29-2005, 05:35 PM
I bought some IMS heel guards and IMS pegs from him in late January for my 400EX. It took a few weeks to arrive...and when it did it was the wrong parts!!!....the pegs should have been the kick-up type and the heel guards were for a 450R ...not an EX. I kept the pegs and sent the guards back....I have not received a refund...I am going trough paypal now to get my $$$ back.

I would not resond to email or phone calls.

I will never purchase from him again!! :grr:

joe1l
03-29-2005, 08:48 PM
If you paid via paypal, be sure to file a complaint against him, that should get him moving!!

huffdaddy_400EX
03-30-2005, 01:18 PM
I did...and paypal is working on it.
It's been 2 months now since I first purchased the parts...now I have no parts and out I'm still out my $$$

sampleez
03-30-2005, 09:51 PM
ahh, this sucks!! i bought a case saver from him about 2 weeks ago, and i haven't got it yet. hopefully it will be here soon tho. i emailed him today seeing if he shipped out my part. i'll let ya know if he responds to it or not and if i get my part

02 Red Rider
03-30-2005, 09:54 PM
I ordered parts from him about a year ago with no issue. Hopefully that continues, I just ordered a new axle from him this week.