PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Indiana, KY, and OH MX RIDERS!!

JHF219
03-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Ok guys im posting this in desperation and hopefully some of you guys can help. I have a local track that is going to remove quads from thier race program if they dont start getting better turnouts. Last weekend only 3 quads showed and this weekend there would have only been 2 but it got cancelled due to the rain. we need more quads. if you are within 3 hours drive time of this track please come out to the next race i promise you wont be dissappointed!!

www.PodiumOne.com

BlueZ440
03-27-2005, 09:25 AM
Good Luck Man...We went thru the same situation, now we have 30+ quads showing up to every local track..:D ;)

jesshamner
03-27-2005, 11:02 AM
I'm glad you posted this. I was just about to do the same. I live 10 minutes from the track. Its a great track and from what I hear, they have set it up more for quads this year. ( I haven't been there yet this season.) I am in college right now and concentrating on trying to finish. I would like to return to race a season but if they shut down the quad racing I won't get to. Please come out and race. Keep the quad classes alive. Lets show them that there is a demand for the quad classes.

JHF219
03-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by jesshamner
I'm glad you posted this. I was just about to do the same. I live 10 minutes from the track. Its a great track and from what I hear, they have set it up more for quads this year. ( I haven't been there yet this season.) I am in college right now and concentrating on trying to finish. I would like to return to race a season but if they shut down the quad racing I won't get to. Please come out and race. Keep the quad classes alive. Lets show them that there is a demand for the quad classes.

the track is way more quad friendly this year!! i love the track and if your a serious racer this is the track for you its long fast and big jumps but everything there can be done on the quads !!

Are you going to come out next weekend?

ericstam07
03-27-2005, 03:15 PM
how far is that away from fort wayne indiana

2ltrmirage
03-27-2005, 04:25 PM
its in southern indiana, so itd be a pretty far drive from fort wayne.

we definetly need to get more quads to this track. hope to see some of you guys at the next race.

hessianmx111
03-27-2005, 06:06 PM
I can't help with the turnout of quads because I race a bike, but I can say that this is one nice track and if you go you will not be disappointed. So if you're within a reasonable drive try to get out there to save it for the quads.

JHF219
03-27-2005, 07:09 PM
TTT

mx400
03-27-2005, 07:14 PM
after my new tires get here and my exhaust(should be w/in 2-3 weeks) I will be heading down there. I have been wanting to go down there for a while but haven't had a chance for a while.

JHF219
03-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by mx400
after my new tires get here and my exhaust(should be w/in 2-3 weeks) I will be heading down there. I have been wanting to go down there for a while but haven't had a chance for a while.

you should come down on what you got just to run for now ! we need all we can get no matter how good or bad or skill level !! i dont want this place to stop lettin us ride there !! hell ill even loan you a set of tamers on beadlocks if it helps any !! thier not the greatest but they will work for a weekend.

JHF

hardkoratvmxr
03-27-2005, 08:10 PM
i live in evansville indiana how far away is it from there and can my 300 make most of the jumps. if i go i will bring 3 of my friends who all race

jesshamner
03-27-2005, 08:50 PM
Evansville is just a couple hours from the track. Please come up and try the track.

sampleez
03-27-2005, 09:48 PM
dang, i'd like to help ya'll out, but i don't think most of my buddies wanna drive 4 hours to ride. hope it works out for ya!!

mx400
03-27-2005, 10:06 PM
well I will clear my work schedule one weekend when they have a race and get ahold of ya about the tamers

JHF219
03-28-2005, 08:57 AM
sounds good !! all that are postin up keep em coming !! evansville is a max 2 hours away !!

mx400
03-28-2005, 10:17 AM
well since i'm about 20 mins south of indy I am about an hour and a half or less away. hhhhrrrrmmmm has me thinkin about takin time off.

is the track hard, soft, medium what? need to know whether or not I will need to take you up on the offer of the tamers.

jesshamner
03-28-2005, 10:19 AM
JHF, you're the guy on the blue yfz that everyone was telling me about aren't you? I finally figured that out. Where are you located? I usually have to work weekends and I won't know about having a sunday off until the friday before so its hard to say if I'll be there or not. I'm going to try to get up there after school is out for the summer. My buddy is wanting to race but only watched the last race. He has a blue yfz too. If he shows up give him a shout. He's a pretty cool guy. He drives a black dodge dakota 4 dr. 4x4 with 20" wheels.

JHF219
03-28-2005, 10:20 AM
well since i'm about 20 mins south of indy I am about an hour and a half or less away. hhhhrrrrmmmm has me thinkin about takin time off.

is the track hard, soft, medium what? need to know whether or not I will need to take you up on the offer of the tamers.

very nice and soft they till it up on a regular basis the track is great condition. where else can you go and practice, get rained on for a complete 45 minutes, and the track not have an ounce of mud on it ? :D

JHF219
03-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by jesshamner
JHF, you're the guy on the blue yfz that everyone was telling me about aren't you? I finally figured that out. Where are you located? I usually have to work weekends and I won't know about having a sunday off until the friday before so its hard to say if I'll be there or not. I'm going to try to get up there after school is out for the summer. My buddy is wanting to race but only watched the last race. He has a blue yfz too. If he shows up give him a shout. He's a pretty cool guy. He drives a black dodge dakota 4 dr. 4x4 with 20" wheels.

If your refering to a guy that jumps the big table and every jump there no thats not me. thats some crazy guy on a bone stock YFZ. Im hoping by the next practice to clear that big table and do the rest of the jumps. I only have 3 of them that i dont do.

JHF

jesshamner
03-28-2005, 10:26 AM

It shouldn't take you too long to get there. Do you go to Haspin Acres much? I have seen a quad like the one in your avatar several times riding the mx track there.