PDA

View Full Version : THANKS Cody Hill

Arctic Cat Dad
03-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Everyone on here knows (Pappy) and his boy Cody. My 7 yr old son races with Cody in the Koontz XC Series. We all have becme good friends. We had a race today. Michael rides in the 70 class and Cody in the 90 class. Michael's right front tire hit a log on a hilly section and fliped his quad straight back on top of him. There he was pinned under his quad. Another boy and Cody found him pinned . These 2 boys stoped blocked the track and rescued my son and stayed with him until help arrived. They weren't worried about the race.

I would like to Thank him once again. This fine gentleman is a great kid. Cody I will always be there for you at the races. Thank you for helping Michael.YOU ARE THE MAN! Michael also said Thank you once again.

And by the way my son if fine.As soon as we got home we played Nerf Basketball and he was jumping around.He's been going since 4:00am and it's 11:00pm. Man it must be nice to be a kid. I'm beat.

Tommy 17
03-26-2005, 09:03 PM
cody is one heck of a good kid... everytime i go down to hang out with pappy and the boys cody is always impressing me... he is one the coolest kids i've ever met!

cody u did the right thing... good job man!;)

i'm also glad to hear ur sons ok... wrecking is never fun!:(

Codeman
03-27-2005, 08:10 AM
Do onto others as you would have them do unto you. Thats what I was taught.

I am glad Micheal is ok and was just really shaken up. See you all at Steele Creek:)

theTman
03-27-2005, 08:25 AM
good job cody!

Pappy
03-27-2005, 02:23 PM
I was more then concerned when i sat with micheal. he was having a bit of trouble breathing and said his chest hurt. i saw his little teeth chattering so we bundled him up in a blanket and once he warmed up he started feeling much better. Im thankful he is ok and within an hour he was wrestling other kids:p

Arctic Cat Dad
03-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Michael is fine. Thanks Pappy. I owe ya 1. I asked him if he was scared of his new Hetrick powered quad. He said are you kidding it's wicked fast. In the same breath he said if you race and go fast your gonna wreck sometimes. He also said it was one of his best one's yet. :D

We will be ready for steele creek. The quad only had some plastic damage. Michael can't wait, Once we pull into the track he will be in the zone to race. See every1 there.

Kilabanshee
03-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Wow, Cody you did a great thing! I'm glad to hear your sons ok arctic cat dad.

Mxjunkie
03-27-2005, 09:04 PM
That just shows good sportsmanship! Big pat on the back goes to cody, Most kids their age wouldnt know what to do.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
03-28-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
That just shows good sportsmanship! Big pat on the back goes to cody, Most kids their age wouldnt know what to do.

I agree 100 %

glad the boys are ok :)