PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale Survives 6hr in Ga

Derno24
03-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Hey only cause I spent all the money and we did finish 3rd overall and won our class. 468cc Cannondale who says we can't be reliable?

I plan on taking it to the 6hr in PA and Ohio too.

Also we got free entry into the 12hr already so it will be there too.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=1524977

ex kid
03-26-2005, 06:55 AM
:eek:

03-26-2005, 10:52 AM
good job derno let keep stomping those 450's:D

cletusEX
03-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Ron, are you running any of the GNCC's? There is another HS race at Budds on 4/3. You and Armoks should come down again. I'm pretty sure they are running the flat track and the mx track. They used to do both every year at this race.

armoks
03-27-2005, 06:20 PM
hmm might try to make that one.:)

Derno24
03-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
Ron, are you running any of the GNCC's? There is another HS race at Budds on 4/3. You and Armoks should come down again. I'm pretty sure they are running the flat track and the mx track. They used to do both every year at this race.

Hmm 4/3 now you got me thinking. Only problem with that is we are having a race at the flying dutchman for the PA state series. Maybe I will skip it. Who knows.

As for the GNCC's I am definitely hitting the WISP and NY. I am going to do the best I can to get to more of them, but not sure yet. You going to any?

cletusEX
03-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Derno24
Hmm 4/3 now you got me thinking. Only problem with that is we are having a race at the flying dutchman for the PA state series. Maybe I will skip it. Who knows.

As for the GNCC's I am definitely hitting the WISP and NY. I am going to do the best I can to get to more of them, but not sure yet. You going to any?

Yeah my brother and I are trying to hit most of them, at least 9. We went to Georgia and are heading to NC this weekend. We're gonna race NC on Sat. then drive strait to Budds on Sunday and race the HS.

Derno24
03-28-2005, 08:20 AM
That is awesome. I was planning to hit more GNCC's, but I just am having a hard time finding time to go. I work late night Fridays so you see the problem.

ex kid
03-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Derno24

hey buddy im planning on the Wisp and Unadilla too.

Sandgod4
03-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Very good showing Derno, Congrats!!!