PDA

View Full Version : How to make my track?

Mxracer53
03-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Im looking to redo my track, and make it into a kind of supercross track, kinda like the round 5 formula pro quad series. Like how far should i space the woops apart. How tall should they be. How many doubles,singles and triples.Any info would help thanks.

WOracing
03-26-2005, 08:15 AM
im in the process of building my track to...

heres the jumps i have on my track, i have a 45ft triple, the face is about 5 ft high. i set the first landing at 20ft and the second at 45ft obviously. then it goes into a big berm and comes out to a long straightaway into another right handed berm up to a double. its about 30ft i have to make it a little shorter though either that or move the face because i cased it when i tried it. theres not much room between the berm and the double to gain speed. then it goes into a smaller straight into a left handed berm into a 20ft double then onto a catapulte (sp) jump. i flat land it all the time the face is around 6ft high 60-70ft long. then it goes into a right handed berm then you do it all over again.

i still have to do alot of work, theres ruts everywhere and ditches. it flows pretty good now but if your really rippin around it your going to overshoot every jump. so i need to amke more jumps and whoops, all that is coming when it dries up a bit and i can get ahold of some machinery. i hope this helps:)

Mxracer53
03-26-2005, 08:10 PM
hry could you post some pics, thanks

WOracing
03-27-2005, 08:52 AM
once i can see the jumps ill take pics...snow is still here:mad:

Mxracer53
03-27-2005, 07:11 PM
that sucks it was 67 degrees here today.