PDA

View Full Version : Should there be a limit?

YFZ450Ridr
03-25-2005, 03:33 PM
well ive been thinkin about this for a long time now, i see alot of people with VERY long signatures. i know thats what they choose to put in there but some times they are rediculessly(sp?) long and sometimes annoying. I dont think my sig is really that long, I think it's about an average lenght. but i was wondering if any one else feels the same way i do on the length of a signature.

03-25-2005, 03:35 PM
some that are unnecessary are when they tell you the fuel octane they run, the oil they use, the oil filters they use, or the coolant they use.

nosliw
03-25-2005, 03:45 PM
i think it should be limited to the year, make and model of your atv(s)
it's irritating when a thread is 4 pages long with only 8-10 actual posts, the rest of the space is taken up by sigs.

I-7
03-25-2005, 03:46 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. If it bugs you that much why dont you just block the people..

brian-250
03-25-2005, 03:47 PM
theres not alot on here that are super long, mines about the right size i think.:o

03-25-2005, 04:08 PM
i dont really give a chit:p haha.... i think that mine is kinda long but... i dunno i think that u guys are just b!tc#in.. no offence.

SGA
03-25-2005, 04:16 PM
I turned off peoples sigs in my user CP/Edit options, best thing I ever did.
This is what I see when I read threads.

nosliw
03-25-2005, 04:18 PM
can you see your own sig?

03-25-2005, 04:19 PM
problem solved!!....problema arreglado! haha:huh wtf!

SGA
03-25-2005, 04:20 PM
And this. You get the idea.

SGA
03-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
can you see your own sig?
Nope, but why would I want too? I know what mine says:D

roostin_dale
03-25-2005, 04:40 PM
I actually like reading peoples sigs...except the ones that say crap like "red grips, cut fenders, new oil filter, new stickers, Nacs Racing Red parking brake block off, new gas cap, Ac nerfs bars-they have red nets" and just stupid stuff...

MOFO
03-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
some that are unnecessary are when they tell you the fuel octane they run, the oil they use, the oil filters they use, or the coolant they use.

... or how much money they owed on their quad.

03-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
... or how much money the owed on their quad.

hahaha thats just wrong!!!

movin' on!..

Ralph
03-25-2005, 05:11 PM
It used to be alot worse than it is now. im not that lazy i can deal with reading over sigs

MOFO
03-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by tony_jackass
hahaha thats just wrong!!!

movin' on!..

why is it wrong.. he'll tell you ALL about it.

JUSTINcredible
03-25-2005, 07:49 PM
i turned off my sigs a long time ago.

03-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
why is it wrong.. he'll tell you ALL about it.

:huh huh? can somebody translate that plz?

JR3
03-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Tony i know your from Mexico and all. But you need to translate your writing. Its like a form of ebonics, broken english, and poor grammar. (lol)

03-25-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by JR3
Tony i know your from Mexico and all. But you need to translate your writing. Its like a form of ebonics, broken english, and poor grammar. (lol)

haha u know.. i wouldnt be pissed if people start correcting me! its something good cus it'll help me!! so instead of flaming me (:p ) and laugh at me tell me what i did wrong.!

let's start with this post! :devil:

Butters
03-25-2005, 11:22 PM
its not a really big deal to me cause i block the sigs so i can't see them anyways.

Punk'd
03-26-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
well ive been thinkin about this for a long time now, i see alot of people with VERY long signatures. i know thats what they choose to put in there but some times they are rediculessly(sp?) long and sometimes annoying. I dont think my sig is really that long, I think it's about an average lenght. but i was wondering if any one else feels the same way i do on the length of a signature.

Are you trying to find topics to make posts about? Dont you think your being kind of whore-ish james?

:blah: haha but you sure do give me a laugh watching you be all proper

nacs400ex
03-26-2005, 02:17 PM
haha u know.. i wouldnt be pissed if people start correcting me! its something good cus it'll help me!! so instead of flaming me (:p ) and laugh at me tell me what i did wrong.!

You can write english quite well, I have read numerous posts of yours before. But it seems like you just get lazy and have the vocabulary of a 6 year old when you want to.

So, dont use the excuse that you dont know your grammar. Maybe instead of complaining about being moved up an academic level in English, you could work on it.

SGA
03-26-2005, 02:51 PM

Lets do it then.
I pasted this to Microsoft word and it said this is the way it should be.

Hah you know... I would not be pissed if people started correcting me! It is something good because it'll help me!! So instead of flaming me (:p )and laughing at me, tell me what I did wrong!

Let's start with this post!:devil:

03-26-2005, 07:07 PM
haha it wasn't that bad :p

i will keep studying guys!

i'll try harder!
and..

nacs400ex: i think that youre right(hehe) im kinnda lazy some times.