PDA

View Full Version : Harley Pipe

XxXx~FLY~xXxX
05-10-2002, 12:13 PM
ok me and my friends skipped school today to go to the river! well we was about to leave and i noticed a new pipe on his raptor,so i went over and was looking at it and did not recognize the pipe. he came over and i was like what kind of pipe is this and he said a harley pipe! (HIS DAD IS A BIG HARLEY GUY) i was like man what in the world were you think and he said i am thinking smart! (he is a top end freak)!t gave him 4 more mph on top end! know lie! i was very shocked~ the raptor in know running 79mph! i'll get some pics soon!! i'll get some pics of the beetle bug pipe we put on my Bayou 220! that thing almost rips as hard as my EX know! we are crazy~~ i know!!!

chris

PDunes300ex
05-10-2002, 10:13 PM
:huh :huh :huh

Chef
05-10-2002, 10:16 PM
Uh...ok

(On a side note, you guys dont seem that crazy to me :confused: )

XxXx~FLY~xXxX
05-10-2002, 10:23 PM
o yea did i mention~its as loud as a harley to! just imaine a raptor blowing by you that sounds like a harley! not good for your neighborhood rep. though! but we ruined them along time ago~ pics soon!

XxXx~FLY~xXxX
05-10-2002, 10:28 PM
o well alky~ if u don't think we are crazy then thats kewl! but you don't have to be a d!ck about it man! but whatever there is always someone that thinks there ***** don't stink!

chris

Smoker
05-10-2002, 10:43 PM
Actually, I leave a nice white, minty package whenever I go! LOL, I agree people get bent out of shape all too easy here sometimes. It's a website guys. No offense XxXx~FLY~xXxX but lay off the coffee man. :p

XxXx~FLY~xXxX
05-10-2002, 10:46 PM
what you mean lay off the coffee?? i didn't get all fired up over everything~i just was wondering why everytime someone posts something someone has to say something negative~ well n e ways n e one ever heard of this harley pip *****???

Juggalo
05-10-2002, 11:54 PM
if you think thats cool/weird check this out. me and killerkx went to some atv grass drags last sunday. the guys next to us had a moto 4 with a harley pipe on it. it sounded so bad ase! it was for sale too and i woulda bought it on the spot if i had the cash. john even thought it was cool. man that thing was awesome. it sounded sooo cool! i want it!

Smoker
05-11-2002, 01:04 AM
I'm just joking man, the way your original post was it sounded like you were buzzin' :p