PDA

View Full Version : MXvsATV camera veiw?

nemesis
03-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Is there anyway to fix the camera view after you bump the right analog(Xbox). I switch it back to race view 1 but the camera will still start to go to one side. I had this problem with MX unleashed

Punk'd
03-24-2005, 03:21 PM
Yeah it does that on PS2 also like you will just be racing and it will go all the way down.

YFZ450Ridr
03-24-2005, 03:54 PM
u jsut have to be careful and not bump the analog, but wen you do, fiddle with it until its back to normal.

03-24-2005, 04:30 PM
sh1t..it does that in MX vs ATV too? I always just restarted the system to get it to stop

Bill Fuller
03-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Mine did this last night.I figured it was the controller.Is this a problem with the game?MX never did this to me???

nemesis
03-24-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Mine did this last night.I figured it was the controller.Is this a problem with the game?MX never did this to me???
You were just lucky then.

I have the samller Xbox controller so I bump the analog a lot.:mad:

JSC450
03-25-2005, 05:23 AM
I bet you play with the sticks during those long and boring load screens... because when you do, you lose control of the camera... mine always seems to go down, making the perspective unplayable. You dont have to restart the xbox, just back out to the main menu, and re-enter the gametype... just don't touch the sticks untill after the game loads.

I can't believe they took the sky cam out of this game... its been in there since MCM and pretty much the only view i used =[ i have problems seeing where im going on big hills now =[