AndreS
03-24-2005, 07:39 PM
i'll be there, my brother too.

WORCS 133
03-25-2005, 10:35 AM
I will be there along with the rest of TSQ Racing:D

QuadJunkies
03-25-2005, 11:12 AM
we will be there as well 3 riders in my house racing,two being minis .
I can think of approx. 25 + Idaho riders that will be attending as well.

ThumPIN_450R
03-25-2005, 06:14 PM
What class is every body racing? I'm going production A and either open or sport 15-29 A class and pro-am if I can qualify do any of you know what place in prod. A you need to get to qualify for the pro-am race?

National#6
03-25-2005, 06:35 PM
What class is every body racing? I'm going production A and either open or sport 15-29 A class and pro-am if I can qualify do any of you know what place in prod. A you need to get to qualify for the pro-am race?

I believe you have to be in the top 10 for Production A and top 8 for Open A in order to qualify for the Pro-Am, as for me I will be racing the Open Pro and the Pro Main and of course the unclassified to check out the track. I will be there with my race team and sponsors, there should be 4 of us racing and some of my buddies are coming, there should be 3 maybe 4 of them.

Zhvonte
03-25-2005, 07:21 PM
I will for certain be there, I want to try to beat andre this time..... :D

JOEX
03-25-2005, 08:17 PM
I took that weekend off from work to go and take pictures but my camera hit the floor last night:( If I can get it repaired or replaced by then i'll be there.

QuadJunkies
03-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R

were still not certain what class yet.. Else Prod A or open A or B and Vet+30 class

MY kids will be racing in the 70 and 90 classes.

BlueZ440
03-26-2005, 12:02 AM
I'll be there running Production C and Sport C..that's if my quad is back together and if they fix the MX part of the track..;)

ThumPIN_450R
03-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey blue there's no fences next to the track is there we both know what happens with me and fences:D

BlueZ440
03-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Hey blue there's no fences next to the track is there we both know what happens with me and fences:D

LMAO..Yeah I know how much you like FENCES..:blah: Actually there is a fence but they change the MX track around so you don't have to go by it, like last year..

Did you race Payette last year? If so, remember coming down the hill into the check point(next to the fence)? Well now you come down the hill haulin ***** into a BURM and turn left then right into a tunel jump, then back to the sand Hill where we start.

If you go to Quadjunkies.neptune.com...she has a video of the track. ;)

ThumPIN_450R
03-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
LMAO..Yeah I know how much you like FENCES..:blah: Actually there is a fence but they change the MX track around so you don't have to go by it, like last year..

Did you race Payette last year? If so, remember coming down the hill into the check point(next to the fence)? Well now you come down the hill haulin ***** into a BURM and turn left then right into a tunel jump, then back to the sand Hill where we start.

If you go to Quadjunkies.neptune.com...she has a video of the track. ;)

I wasn't there last year but my friends got some video of it as long as the fence isn't too close to the track and as long as we turn away from it I should be fine:D

younggun95j
03-26-2005, 02:04 PM
I'll be there. I'm gonna need more good finishes in Prod. A and Pro/AM though. I kinda screwed my self for points in Phoenix. Broke in Prod. A and couldnt get the parts to qualify for Pro/Am later that day. I did get 3'rd in Prod. A and 1'st in Pro/Am at Havasu though. Man did I have some HUGE blood blisters after 2 hours of that course!
Looking forward to seeing the changes to the mx part.

Duncanracer
03-27-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by National#6
I believe you have to be in the top 10 for Production A and top 8 for Open A in order to qualify for the Pro-Am, as for me I will be racing the Open Pro and the Pro Main and of course the unclassified to check out the track. I will be there with my race team and sponsors, there should be 4 of us racing and some of my buddies are coming, there should be 3 maybe 4 of them.

i think its top 12 out of the production A and stock A for the first race

and top 8 for Open A.......

I'll be there ready to get my butt whooped in production B and Open B......

#85 on the Honda 450.

younggun95j
03-27-2005, 10:48 PM
Correct you are Shaun. Good thing your going, I don't know what I'd do without you guys! lol:D

QuadJunkies
03-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by younggun95j
Correct you are Shaun. Good thing your going, I don't know what I'd do without you guys! lol:D Did I hear a rumor that ya'll were gonna try and shoot for some live Race Coverage??!! IF so, let me know and Ill try and pit next to you all this year and Ill get some footage on vidoe at the same time! :blah:

Duncanracer
03-27-2005, 11:01 PM
Correct you are Shaun. Good thing your going, I don't know what I'd do without you guys! lol:D

hey i'm all for it, it gives my dad something to do instead of yell at me haha

younggun95j
03-27-2005, 11:18 PM
Well, what do you consider live? We are at the track from before the first race and after the last race taking pictures of everything then post it all at the end of the day. So not exactly live, but closer to live then anyone else who covers all of the events. If there was more time between races we could maybe post after each race, but that would be tough to get all the pictures edited and posted and get back out on course for the next race.
We currently don't do any video, but I have been thinking about maybe doing it myself during races other than mine if I'm not working on my quad. I'd need to work on my editing skills first though, they're a little sketchy.
Glad I can be of help Shaun.:)

QuadJunkies
03-27-2005, 11:28 PM
Well, what do you consider live? We are at the track from before the first race and after the last race taking pictures of everything then post it all at the end of the day. So not exactly live, but closer to live then anyone else who covers all of the events. If there was more time between races we could maybe post after each race, but that would be tough to get all the pictures edited and posted and get back out on course for the next race.
We currently don't do any video, but I have been thinking about maybe doing it myself during races other than mine if I'm not working on my quad. I'd need to work on my editing skills first though, they're a little sketchy.
Glad I can be of help Shaun.:)
Well, I guess I heard wrong then ;) I was assuming you might be bringing a laptop or something as was having someone post live Coverage.Ill be doing Video coverage as some pics as well so Ill give you my link when its up, ill have it posted in the race Coverage section as well. Hopefully Raptorchick and I can meet up here and she can help me edit some of my taping.!!! ITs gonna be tough with so much going on to get all the Coverage I like to get ,but Ill give it my best.. To me, the vidoe is an easy way to get live coverage.... :macho :cool:

Idaho_Outlaw
03-27-2005, 11:32 PM
http://www.claypeakmx.com/

QuadJunkies
03-27-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Idaho_Outlaw
l http://www.claypeakmx.com (http://www.claypeakmx.com)
Nice to see you over here ;)

The link didnt work??

younggun95j
03-27-2005, 11:43 PM
We do bring a laptop with us, and have everything setup so its possible to upload from I think everyone of the WORCS tracks. We just dont have enough time between the 3 of us that got to the WORCS races. Our photographer takes pictures the entire day, I race during the day and usually end up spending the rest of the day cleaning and working on my quad, and my dad is usually helping me work.
After each days races are over we pretty much don't do anything else until the coverage of the day is up on the site. And you have to understand, our photographer takes over 1,000 pictures a weekend. Thats atleast 100 pictures a race, and we go through and edit every single picture. We would need someone to sit in the truck the entire day and constantly work on the pictures from each race and would probably still be behind a couple races in getting them posted. It's just way easier to post at the end of the day, plus that's month's sooner than you would see anything in a magazine and in most cases weeks before most other websites.

QuadJunkies
03-27-2005, 11:49 PM
No, I understand, I was just asking thats all. I wasnt referring to pics anyhow ,not for race coverage.
I now last year I took 260 pics ,to bad my Camera didnt work worth a crap :rolleyes: . Hopefully this year will be better.;)

Ill get some clips again off the gate and up the hill maybe more trails vidoe this year. :)

QuadJunkies
03-27-2005, 11:51 PM
Idaho_outlaw, nevermind fixing your link, I fixed it already for ya ;)

Idaho_Outlaw
03-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Thanks .

Raptorchick
03-29-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Well, I guess I heard wrong then ;) I was assuming you might be bringing a laptop or something as was having someone post live Coverage.Ill be doing Video coverage as some pics as well so Ill give you my link when its up, ill have it posted in the race Coverage section as well. Hopefully Raptorchick and I can meet up here and she can help me edit some of my taping.!!! ITs gonna be tough with so much going on to get all the Coverage I like to get ,but Ill give it my best.. To me, the vidoe is an easy way to get live coverage.... :macho :cool:

I'll be there from sometime Thursday evening through Sunday. More than likely I'll be staying at the host hotel for the weekend. We'll definitely have to meet up. I don't have much experience with video editing, so I don't know how much help I'll be, but I'm always willing to give it a shot. I'll be bringing my laptop to, but it's kind of old so I don't know how well it would support video.
Live coverage is a great idea, and I had also thought about it too, but Justin is right. There's just not enough time unless we had a full crew to edit and d/l while the races are taking place.
I would like to experiment with it sometime though.

WORCSYFZ199
03-30-2005, 09:28 PM
I'll be there racing the Open A and Pro/Am if I qualify or the Sport A class if I don't qualify. I need to get some good finishes in the Open race and Pro-AM, need to get my points up!

WORCS 133
03-31-2005, 08:34 AM
I'm running 30+B and Stock B,

Zhvonte
03-31-2005, 03:56 PM
worcs133, remember to wave at me when I pass you again on the last lap in vet b..... three in a row now, soon to be four :D

WORCS 133
03-31-2005, 04:00 PM
ain't happin bubba:devil:

Zhvonte
03-31-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by WORCS 133
ain't happin bubba:devil:

I kindof figure you'd remember :D
There was that one other dude I also passed on the last lap, but I cant remember his name, he didnt let it happen at havasu though. I am gonna have to step up at idaho to get back at him....

WORCS 133
04-01-2005, 08:38 AM
would the be #188 on the white Zook?? If so that's my buddy Josh,

ThumPIN_450R
04-01-2005, 02:15 PM
I guess once again folks i won't be making it to this race I was out practicing on wednsday and blew the tranny up in the R and it took the cases out with it so I doubt I'll have the money to get it back together before then I do hope I'll make it to goldendale in october.

Raptorchick
04-01-2005, 05:34 PM
That sucks!

BlueZ440
04-01-2005, 06:57 PM
I guess once again folks i won't be making it to this race I was out practicing on wednsday and blew the tranny up in the R and it took the cases out with it so I doubt I'll have the money to get it back together before then I do hope I'll make it to goldendale in october.

Yeah that sucks..I wanted to see you hit the fence again..LOL.
Just jokin maybe next time;)

QuadJunkies
04-02-2005, 09:56 PM
I took a fw pics of of today riding Im going to post in a few . The track was HORRIBLE today! VEEERRRYYY rough ,DEEP whoops everywhere I rode like crap and about went over the bars today:o Ill post shortly of the pics I got. :)

QuadJunkies
04-02-2005, 11:04 PM
heres a few pics...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1545727#post1545727

AndreS
04-03-2005, 03:21 AM
great pics! i can tell they took out two hill climbs in the MX track, and not just routed around... they made cuts into the hill side to stop riders from using them. it also looks like some of the jumps put you more in the air now too... should be fun
I assume they're planning some grooming before the WORCS event.

QuadJunkies
04-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by AndreS
great pics! i can tell they took out two hill climbs in the MX track, and not just routed around... they made cuts into the hill side to stop riders from using them. it also looks like some of the jumps put you more in the air now too... should be fun
I assume they're planning some grooming before the WORCS event. Oh yeah, there will be grooming the probably starting in a week, the dirbikes race the week before us here so they will have the track closed down for both weeks I think the track should be great ~!

QuadJunkies
04-04-2005, 08:07 AM
I just reserved our rooms in Ontario, if anyone is staying in a Motel, you might want to start making reservations this week, I noticed one Motel was already booked! :eek2: Ill be staying at the Holiday Inn.Im hoping for us to make the Friday practice, but it all depends on what time Troy gets off work Fri. :ermm: either way we will be out Friday.

Krash
04-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Awsome pics!!, I'm trying my best to be able to race that weekend. What are the weather conditions up there? Is the track all groomed like that, or are there some rough sections?

ThumPIN_450R
04-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah that sucks..I wanted to see you hit the fence again..LOL.
Just jokin maybe next time;)

In the new dirt wheels there is a pic of the glen helen race and you can see the banners I ran over:D

QuadJunkies
04-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Krash
Awsome pics!!, I'm trying my best to be able to race that weekend. What are the weather conditions up there? Is the track all groomed like that, or are there some rough sections? the pictures are very misleading,it was VERY rough, prol. the worst I have ever ridden before,but for the race it should be ALOT better when they groom it...

Weather has been up and down, we have been getting a decent amt. of rain so that should help ALOT . This week weather will be in the upper 60's .around here it can turn around and snow the next day . :p

Im still unsure of what they will be doing for the 50/70 class maybe run the main MX of the bi track, maybe the MX they bluit up top of the hill,hopefully if thats the case it will be reshaped abit cause its very lippy right now for the Wee ones! :eek2:

Vtr_Racing
04-05-2005, 12:30 AM
We do bring a laptop with us, and have everything setup so its possible to upload from I think everyone of the WORCS tracks. We just dont have enough time between the 3 of us that got to the WORCS races. Our photographer takes pictures the entire day, I race during the day and usually end up spending the rest of the day cleaning and working on my quad, and my dad is usually helping me work.
After each days races are over we pretty much don't do anything else until the coverage of the day is up on the site. And you have to understand, our photographer takes over 1,000 pictures a weekend. Thats atleast 100 pictures a race, and we go through and edit every single picture. We would need someone to sit in the truck the entire day and constantly work on the pictures from each race and would probably still be behind a couple races in getting them posted. It's just way easier to post at the end of the day, plus that's month's sooner than you would see anything in a magazine and in most cases weeks before most other websites.

Justin is correct. Along with the pics if you are doing video, it takes time to edit/upload than you have bandwith issues. I can host some vids on my site but gotta watch it or they cut me off. LOL....ORC does a great job covering the races. Wish you guys were still doing BITD.

QuadJunkies
04-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Vtr_Racing
Justin is correct. Along with the pics if you are doing video, it takes time to edit/upload than you have bandwith issues. I can host some vids on my site but gotta watch it or they cut me off. LOL....ORC does a great job covering the races. Wish you guys were still doing BITD. I should have plenty of space to Host Coverage. I may see if Harlen will help me out with some of it as well... ;)

QuadJunkies
04-05-2005, 11:52 PM
I guess once again folks i won't be making it to this race I was out practicing on wednsday and blew the tranny up in the R and it took the cases out with it so I doubt I'll have the money to get it back together before then I do hope I'll make it to goldendale in october. looks like my ole man is in the same vote as you... We once again have another Grenaded motor.. I think hes hangin it up this time ... :ermm: :( Ill still be for my kids but Troy wont be racing...

ThumPIN_450R
04-06-2005, 06:07 PM
looks like my ole man is in the same vote as you... We once again have another Grenaded motor.. I think hes hangin it up this time ... :ermm: :( Ill still be for my kids but Troy wont be racing...

That sucks for shure I just ordered the parts to day to get mine fixed so there is a slim chance I'll be there but I'm not holding my breath on it. Don't let him hang it up just because of a blown motor that's apart of racing. Stuff breaks but you gotta keep you're head up life's a garden ... dig it

QuadJunkies
04-06-2005, 11:45 PM
That sucks for shure I just ordered the parts to day to get mine fixed so there is a slim chance I'll be there but I'm not holding my breath on it. Don't let him hang it up just because of a blown motor that's apart of racing. Stuff breaks but you gotta keep you're head up life's a garden ... dig it LOL.. thats for sure! But.. this is the 3rd time of a failure in a year!:eek: thats enough to make anyone want to throw in the towl :ermm: Id sell mine tomorrow and get him something new if it would make him happy ..:) hes had alot of bad luck this last year it seems and it takes away alot of the fun.... Best of luck to you and I hope you make it up!!

ThumPIN_450R
04-07-2005, 12:43 PM
LOL.. thats for sure! But.. this is the 3rd time of a failure in a year!:eek: thats enough to make anyone want to throw in the towl :ermm: Id sell mine tomorrow and get him something new if it would make him happy ..:) hes had alot of bad luck this last year it seems and it takes away alot of the fun.... Best of luck to you and I hope you make it up!!

holy crap that's allot of break downs. I used to have a suzuki LT250R so breakdowns once in awhile are no big deal for me but now that I don't break as much it does it very innoportune times just like this time. With the old Q-racer I pushed off the track more time than I rode it off that was definatley frustrating. I will let you guys know if I make it there or not. I've seen you posting on quadsonly.com too I'm shortkidtrx32 over there in case you didn't know.

Vtr_Racing
04-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Good luck Shaun anud Phil/Team Fubar and Team Offroad.com Dean and Justin.....Stay safe.....

QuadJunkies
04-09-2005, 09:09 PM
things are starting to look a little more positive, we DIDNT grenade the motor afterall.. the bad part is.. We need a new Clutch Basket, radiator fan and a new Clutch Cover :ermm: . Im going to order all the parts hopefully by Thurs. or Fri. and have the parts overnighted,if all else fails, Troy will end up racing a YZF

BlueZ440
04-09-2005, 09:24 PM
things are starting to look a little more positive, we DIDNT grenade the motor afterall.. the bad part is.. We need a new Clutch Basket, radiator fan and a new Clutch Cover :ermm: . Im going to order all the parts hopefully by Thurs. or Fri. and have the parts overnighted,if all else fails, Troy will end up racing a YZF

You don't need a Fan..Good luvk finding everything..let me know if you need anything...

JOEX
04-09-2005, 09:27 PM
:) :macho

QuadJunkies
04-09-2005, 09:37 PM
You don't need a Fan..Good luvk finding everything..let me know if you need anything... haha yes he does!! :blah: Its not TOTALLY gone yet, just a bearing and you cant just replace the bearing, you have to replace the whole fan :mad: makes a rattleing noise. theres a good chance its still under warrenty on our Ext. Warrenty ,the dealer told us that has nothing to do with motor ect. so they are wokring to get it replaced for free :) With the luck hes had I wont hold my breathe.. LOL :p either way .. he will race... ;) thanks Blue

QuadJunkies
04-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
:) :macho joe, did you end up getting a room or you still camping?? I think I might bring up the BBQ for Sunday

AndreS
04-10-2005, 06:04 PM
just got in from the OMRA GP races this weekend...
bad news is that my brother's motor is cooked.... there's no compression now & it will not run... he'd been having tranny problems too, false neutrals, etc... no time to bother rebuilding right now.

the good news is we're still going, he'll ride my quad this time.

QuadJunkies
04-10-2005, 08:37 PM
I got a fw pics today of the mini track.. I LIKE IT!! I think it fits the smaller guys/gals nicely... :) Ill post a few pics of it as soon as I go threw some of the pics I took from today and post what it looks like. well, to top off the broken parts, my Head Gasket off my new Duncan kit blew and my Nerf bolts busted off :mad: Im gonna have to Call Duncan tomorrow and see whats up with that since if fairly new... hehe now 3 out of four quads to work on this week!! I swear .. its NEVER ENDING :o :p

QuadJunkies
04-10-2005, 08:44 PM
well, the pics didnt turn out so hot of the track ... :ermm:

I tried.... :o

BlueZ440
04-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Man QJ you guys just need to give up..:( ;)

The mini track is nothing but sand, huh??

QuadJunkies
04-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Man QJ you guys just need to give up..:( ;)

The mini track is nothing but sand, huh?? No kiddin!!! Troy is HARD on stuff!!! :ermm: He hurt his foot and a rib when the nerf broke, seems that the bolts have been having issues staying bolted in.
the kids had a GREAT time though!!

heres some pics I posted from today

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=156033

QuadJunkies
04-11-2005, 12:12 PM
So are any of the modified Minis having to fuel up?? My kids Carbs seem to suck alot of fuel! Also, I cant find the page that shows the fees for each race?? Anyone got the direct link? I got our parts two day shipping today I hope thats all the parts we need for now... :confused:

ThumPIN_450R
04-11-2005, 12:28 PM
good to see you're old man will be racing if I can get mine together in time I think him and I will be in the same class ( you did say he was prod. A earlier didn't you?) as for entry fees I think it is 50$ a class for the big quads and the minis I don't know about

QuadJunkies
04-11-2005, 12:41 PM
good to see you're old man will be racing if I can get mine together in time I think him and I will be in the same class ( you did say he was prod. A earlier didn't you?) as for entry fees I think it is 50$ a class for the big quads and the minis I don't know about hes debating if hes ready for Prod. A, He really wants to race whatever is the earlier race and get a chance to race on some good dirt! He also wants to run the Vet +30 class.Hopefully no other "surprise" parts will be needed. I hope you get her all back together in time!

quadjeff
04-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Be in shape, the course was really rough on Sunday.. But I like it like that.. Re-broke my left humerus .. That is one of the best WORCS race events... See you next season.. Brian hope you get the 450 fixed...

QuadJunkies
04-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by quadjeff
Be in shape, the course was really rough on Sunday.. But I like it like that.. Re-broke my left humerus .. That is one of the best WORCS race events... See you next season.. Brian hope you get the 450 fixed... jeff, were you at Clay on Sunday?? Or were you referring to Last event on Sunday? sorry to hear about the injury :(

quadjeff
04-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Last year i took 3rd overall on Sunday. I just re-broke my arm training a few weeks ago:( You all will have a blast. Ride safe

ThumPIN_450R
04-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Last year i took 3rd overall on Sunday. I just re-broke my arm training a few weeks ago:( You all will have a blast. Ride safe

Jeff's a big wimp:D just playing with ya jeff I hope you get better soon

daddio
04-14-2005, 10:08 AM
what's the altitude at payette? do I need to re-jet my 450?

QuadJunkies
04-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by daddio
what's the altitude at payette? do I need to re-jet my 450? Alt. is approx 2800 ft. temps have been Averaging around 60

QuadJunkies
04-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey BlueZ440, have you heard anymore about the track from Blair?Troy is wondering what tires to run since they changed the trails this year, and I want to hear MORE uphill climbs with whoops the dirbike guys didnt even want to do! :eek2: I bet he bikes had a good turnout ,I hope we have good weather like they did...

Also, I got a few emails from riders wanting to find out about fees to race, mostly minis, anyone know?? Also, anyone know if Sean gets his emails while hes out here?? If so, Ill shoot him one.

Duncanracer
04-17-2005, 10:56 PM
i always run 21's and 20s......IDAHo is a pretty fast track and the whoops are kind abig inplaces so they offer a decent in between tire to run...

QuadJunkies
04-17-2005, 11:00 PM
We ran 20's up front last year and 18in in rear ,seems liek too much bounce in back with a stock tire out there on ours,not to mention, the rear shock has seen better days... :o lol The track is more advanced this year from what Im hearing.

Idaho_Outlaw
04-18-2005, 05:46 AM
I know holtz was running ITP holeshot XCT tires on the rear 22x11-8 .
Added height helped in the sand ruts .

I flaged the Bike race this weekend in Payette . Sunday was a little muddy . It all dried out some what except the big was out back it was pretty slimy for the bikes .
But it was a great weekend .
Weathers supposed to be nice Quad weekend !!!

QuadJunkies
04-18-2005, 09:44 AM
I know holtz was running ITP holeshot XCT tires on the rear 22x11-8 .
Added height helped in the sand ruts .

I flaged the Bike race this weekend in Payette . Sunday was a little muddy . It all dried out some what except the big was out back it was pretty slimy for the bikes .
But it was a great weekend .
Weathers supposed to be nice Quad weekend !!! WOW.. We have NEVER ran a 22 inch tire before.that would take some getting used to ruts or no ruts,thanks for the info!!

QuadJunkies
04-18-2005, 10:10 AM
weather looks like it will be 60- 70 degrees,parlty cloudy but no rain forcasted sounds like good racing weather to me! :D

quadjeff
04-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Holz set-up was as followed:

Yamaha

XCR on rears 19 X 11 X 9
XCR on front 21 X 11 X 10

My Honda

Maxxis Razar 2's front 21 X 11 X 10
Maxxis Razar's rear 20 X 11 X 9

Zhvonte
04-18-2005, 01:54 PM
If you race early in the day, you can get by with 20" rear. IF you race later in the day, you are better off running 22" in the rear as the ruts will get deeper thruout the day....

Idaho_Outlaw
04-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Holz set-up was as followed:

Yamaha

XCR on rears 19 X 11 X 9
XCR on front 21 X 11 X 10

My Honda

Maxxis Razar 2's front 21 X 11 X 10
Maxxis Razar's rear 20 X 11 X 9

Well I know he showed me and Norm Crume a set of 22" that were mounted up . I thought I remembered him saying he was running them , guess not .

Jeff are you running the same set up this year?

daddio
04-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Well I know he showed me and Norm Crume a set of 22" that were mounted up . I thought I remembered him saying he was running them , guess not .

Jeff are you running the same set up this year?

see jeff's earlier post.........................

"Be in shape, the course was really rough on Sunday.. But I like it like that.. Re-broke my left humerus .. That is one of the best WORCS race events... See you next season.. Brian hope you get the 450 fixed..."

we all miss you Quadjeff. :( :( :(

LapTraffic
04-18-2005, 06:02 PM
22 in front and 20 in the rear.

If you are getting a lot of bounce lower the pressure in the tires some or change your rebound dampening. I run 4 - 4.5psi on the rear with bead locks. 5.5 - 6 on the front (beadlock as well)

Remember, the tire is an undampened shock absorber and psi wil change how your shock works.

I'll be there thursday night in the 5th wheel with a rediculous number of people. have 6 racers in one trailer.

This is by far my favorite track. Phoenix was cool, better MX but no elevation change and I REALLY liked the up and downs last year.

Whats with the change to the uphills out of the MX track? Pics look like they cut all that out? Was there a lawsuit or something?

What changes have you guys noticed to the track?

Jeff, cant say how sorry I am about the arm.

You are an inspiration, you'll be missed.
(Jeff's the only guy I know who thanks you for letting him by when he laps you)

JOEX
04-18-2005, 06:09 PM
weather looks like it will be 60- 70 degrees,parlty cloudy but no rain forcasted sounds like good racing weather to me! :D
:macho :cool:

BTW It looks like i'll be camping, see you there:)

QuadJunkies
04-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by LapTraffic
22 in front and 20 in the rear.

If you are getting a lot of bounce lower the pressure in the tires some or change your rebound dampening. I run 4 - 4.5psi on the rear with bead locks. 5.5 - 6 on the front (beadlock as well)

Remember, the tire is an undampened shock absorber and psi wil change how your shock works.

I'll be there thursday night in the 5th wheel with a rediculous number of people. have 6 racers in one trailer.

This is by far my favorite track. Phoenix was cool, better MX but no elevation change and I REALLY liked the up and downs last year.

Whats with the change to the uphills out of the MX track? Pics look like they cut all that out? Was there a lawsuit or something?

What changes have you guys noticed to the track?

Jeff, cant say how sorry I am about the arm.

You are an inspiration, you'll be missed.
(Jeff's the only guy I know who thanks you for letting him by when he laps you) MIGHT use a set of stockers off mine, I guess we will see he will be racing the early class so tha track should be decent still....

outlaw~~ Did the county just decide to take out the hillclimb or was that Seans Idea? We were there recently and it was still cut to where you couldnt run it.I know the locals sure liked the hill! :blah: :macho
Im hopeing since they are runnign the 51-70cc class same time as the 90 class that they use the new turn lane instead fothe hill climb this year,, I dont think the 51-70cc class can make it up that hill very well like the 90's can....
JOEX~~ Ill see you Sat.! Ill be the one running with my head cut off in the field :p lol:eek2:

Idaho_Outlaw
04-19-2005, 12:24 PM
The main reason the center section of the south hill was removed was because of maintance . The Dozer operators dont like sliding down the hill :eek2: Big pucker factor .
Other issues were watering . It's mostly clay . When it's wet it's slick!

I Hope everyone will like the changes made to the MX track .
Most feed back I get is thats it's alot more fun than the wide open speedway it was .
It has slowed the MX down some but not much .
There is a return lane under the south hill for minis . It was also used last sunday during a down pour for all bike classes . Hill was to slick . They took the dozer and ripped the hill and later ran the Pro's over the top .
Looking forward to seeing everyone there !

LapTraffic
04-19-2005, 12:31 PM
I liked those hills a lot, but I can barely imagine sane people riding a quad up or down them, a dozer is just insane!

This is by far my favorite track. From the sounds of it you guys made it better :)

QuadJunkies
04-19-2005, 12:32 PM
The main reason the center section of the south hill was removed was because of maintance . The Dozer operators dont like sliding down the hill :eek2: Big pucker factor .
Other issues were watering . It's mostly clay . When it's wet it's slick!

I Hope everyone will like the changes made to the MX track .
Most feed back I get is thats it's alot more fun than the wide open speedway it was .
It has slowed the MX down some but not much .
There is a return lane under the south hill for minis . It was also used last sunday during a down pour for all bike classes . Hill was to slick . They took the dozer and ripped the hill and later ran the Pro's over the top .
Looking forward to seeing everyone there ! Thanks Troy for all the great info! Ill see you this wk end flagging, Ill try and help some on Fri If I get there early enough let Sean know Ill try and track him down ;) Will you be out Friday?

I can imagine taking a dozer up that would be a challenge:p and Im REALLY glad we have the return lane for the little guys/gals . You should swing by and BBQ with us Sat. eve. :)

Idaho_Outlaw
04-19-2005, 10:31 PM
BarBQue now your talking!
I'll be out there probly around 8:00 friday morning . I need flaggers around 10:30 . If you could help that would be GREAT .
Are you racing ? I havent been keeping up on who's racing and who's not .

QuadJunkies
04-19-2005, 11:43 PM
BarBQue now your talking!
I'll be out there probly around 8:00 friday morning . I need flaggers around 10:30 . If you could help that would be GREAT .
Are you racing ? I havent been keeping up on who's racing and who's not . I cant . :( First, Im no where in shape for this race... Second is between parts and fees for Troy and the kids to race it tops 1000.00 for the wk end!:eek: Ill do my best to be thre early but no guarentees, Troys gonna fly threw work ,its all about when he gets done for the morning. ;) Any ideas when the kids get there practice on fri. ? Tahts what we REALLY wanted the most.

Idaho_Outlaw
04-20-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm thinking the kids paractice will be maybe 11:30 11:45 . But dont hold me to it .

Duncanracer
04-21-2005, 12:14 AM
what class is your husband racing QJ?

QuadJunkies
04-21-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Duncanracer
what class is your husband racing QJ? I thin khe will be running Prod B and Vet 30+ class. He wassnt sure what class to run but decided to stick with Prob. B I think HE doesnt feel he has had enough seat time this year to move up just yet ;)

Natertot426ex
04-21-2005, 01:35 AM
You all know I will be there. Just not sure what classes yet!!:D

QuadJunkies
04-21-2005, 08:24 AM
Weather is not looking the best for Sunday, If the kids practice is that early I have a feeling we wont be able to make the practice tomorrow :(
At any rate, Ill see you all this wk end .Best of luck to you all!:)

Idaho_Outlaw
04-21-2005, 12:16 PM
QJ if you know anyone coming over Friday to watch send them my way . I put a yellow flag in there hand and buy them a burger .
Tell them to look for the Big guy on the white/red YFZ with the safety vest Thanx

QuadJunkies
04-21-2005, 01:21 PM
QJ if you know anyone coming over Friday to watch send them my way . I put a yellow flag in there hand and buy them a burger .
Tell them to look for the Big guy on the white/red YFZ with the safety vest Thanx LOL.. Will do ;) Ill be out to help FOR SURE tomorrow, just not sure on the time just yet

BlueZ440
04-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Outlaw..You need to work the Gate;) I'll see you saturday early morning.. I decided to run Prod B...That means that QJ Husb has to move up to A..:D :blah:

QuadJunkies
04-22-2005, 10:10 PM
We arrived today for the practice and I must say, we sure have some FAST riders this year! :eek2: Weather is perfect for racing, attendace was a little lower than I had thought it would be ,the girls at the worcs trailer told me it was becuase of two other series that was held the same wk end , I did notice alot more trailers pulling in around dark and some at the hotel we are staying at.
The minis were running VERY aggressive and VERY DETERMINED! :macho . I took some pictures of the practice today, and Ill have some video from tomorrow and Sundays races

ThumPIN_450R
04-22-2005, 10:52 PM
make sure to get some pics of Jake klingenberg in the pro class that boy flat hauls ***** not sure what number he will have since he's not a worcs regular but normally he's number 47 on a yfz he wears a white helmet

Vtr_Racing
04-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Team Fubars Shaun Kuriyama takes the prod. b class win yesterday and Justin Waters from Team OffRoad.com bests the Prod A class. Awesome !!!!!!!
Frederick beats Eichner in Pro Prod.

BlueZ440
04-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Vtr_Racing
Team Fubars Shaun Kuriyama takes the prod. b class win yesterday and Justin Waters from Team OffRoad.com bests the Prod A class. Awesome !!!!!!!
Frederick beats Eichner in Pro Prod.

The bad thing is that I had Production B WON..I took the holeshot and lead the whole race.. in the last lap the screw on my battery came off. SO everyone past me and I finish almost last...:mad: :mad: :mad: It was one of my best race ever..

I'm still happy about it..

Idaho_Outlaw
04-24-2005, 03:17 PM
The bad thing is that I had Production B WON..I took the holeshot and lead the whole race.. in the last lap the screw on my battery came off. SO everyone past me and I finish almost last...:mad: :mad: :mad: It was one of my best race ever..

I'm still happy about it..

Dont fell bad bluez440 Josh Frederick broke a battery cable that put him 1/2 lap behind Eichner . Then he lost his engine . He started smoking made it about 3 more laps . Probly piston .
later

BlueZ440
04-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Dont fell bad bluez440 Josh Frederick broke a battery cable that put him 1/2 lap behind Eichner . Then he lost his engine . He started smoking made it about 3 more laps . Probly piston .
later

was this today??

QuadJunkies
04-24-2005, 07:29 PM
I havent got all the updates on who won each cless, but Doug Eichner took the Pro class once again for the Sunday race!!! Sad to report that Josh has some motor issues of some kind that I saw when he rolled in by the gates :( Troy Lugan won the B vet +30 class today and took 5th on the Prod. B class yeasterday,we had a few minis roll this wk end but they are all troopers and got up and finished theres races!!! :)

I got some KILLER video and I know that between a few of us we got over 1500 pics of this event! :eek: please be patient for pics and video coverage , it will take some time to upload everything over the course of the week ;) Coverage will be in the WORCS race Coverage section

Duncanracer
04-24-2005, 08:47 PM
i actually won open B

got my *** kicked in production B....

i was pushing the guy in 5th on the first lap when we were all in a train of riders and i made a mistake and went over a burm and took forever trying to find a way back onto the track....

oh well......

was fun anyways, really fast course

QuadJunkies
04-24-2005, 08:57 PM
i actually won open B

got my *** kicked in production B....

i was pushing the guy in 5th on the first lap when we were all in a train of riders and i made a mistake and went over a burm and took forever trying to find a way back onto the track....

oh well......

was fun anyways, really fast course lol Troy learned that his predator handled MUCH better today switching to a 20 inch tire vs.the 18's he had on today :o Now if he hadnt lost front AND rear brakes for 75% of his race today!! :eek: :grr: he relied on just down shifting in the corners for brakes since thats all he had :huh

Admin
04-24-2005, 09:06 PM
I can't wait for the race reports and videos.

Duncanracer
04-24-2005, 09:09 PM
lol Troy learned that his predator handled MUCH better today switching to a 20 inch tire vs.the 18's he had on today :o Now if he hadnt lost front AND rear brakes for 75% of his race today!! :eek: :grr: he relied on just down shifting in the corners for brakes since thats all he had :huh

yeah i noticed he looked a little funny going into corners and stuff today....

great job on the win.....

QuadJunkies
04-24-2005, 09:13 PM
yeah i noticed he looked a little funny going into corners and stuff today....

great job on the win..... Congrats on your win as well! :) :macho

We will have coverage WORCS Clay Peak (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=158461)

I know Lisa(raptorchick) and JOEX
got some footage as well and will be posting as well. It was very nice meeting both of you this wk end ;)

BlueZ440
04-24-2005, 09:32 PM
QJ..R your videos going to be on the Quadjunkies.neptune??

QuadJunkies
04-24-2005, 09:38 PM
QJ..R your videos going to be on the Quadjunkies.neptune?? Im sure Il have some of it there, Harlen has been kind enough to host them for me here :) I will be making a video of the WORCS race later this month as well.

Idaho_Outlaw
04-25-2005, 05:51 AM
It was Sunday . Not real sure about the battery issue . thats what I was told but the engine is blown I'm sure about that .
It started smoking a little after about 5 laps I could smell the oil when he went past me and it kept getting worse in a hurry . I'm guessing a fractured dome .

BlueZ440
04-25-2005, 05:54 AM
It was Sunday . Not real sure about the battery issue . thats what I was told but the engine is blown I'm sure about that .
It started smoking a little after about 5 laps I could smell the oil when he went past me and it kept getting worse in a hurry . I'm guessing a fractured dome .

That's just regular o a YFZ..They always blow up or have engine problems..

BlueZ440
04-25-2005, 06:03 AM
Times are up at worcsracing.com...my times are really good...:D :D :D :D :D :D

QuadJunkies
04-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Times are up at worcsracing.com...my times are really good...:D :D :D :D :D :D looks like both you and Troy will be advancing next year as well :D Great Job!! All your riding/racing has pd off this year... ;) Troys got to get some suspention under him before doing anything else

younggun95j
04-25-2005, 05:22 PM
I actually ended up pulling off the Prod. A and Pro-Am win. Zach (finished second) was definatly catching me at the end of the pro-am race, but I managed to get back around Doug Eichner and was the only Pro-Am to finish on the lead lap.
The course was way fun for the Pro-Am race. Some of the hills were knarly, but pretty fun. Made a good change from the normal course.
I'm pulling my motor out tonight. The last two laps my oil light came on (along with a flat front tire), and it was definatly leaking bad from somewhere. Plus I need to put my new piston in.
Good job Shaun and everyone else!