PDA

View Full Version : The Compound add 2 more ramps

Lefty
03-24-2005, 07:33 AM
Wuzz up!!!:D Letting all you freestlye freaks I amm adding two more ramps this week. That is four ramps now on the course. I will have six in the course by summer. And I am fixing to fix up a long distance ramp and landing for those 150ft. plus guys. My next show is looking like May 28. We are going to have so much fire it will be unreal!!! I'm wanting to see what everyone thinks about an acutal contests 2 minute runs judged and all. Any questions or ideas e-mail me at Lefty42001@aol.com
NUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!:devil:

Juggalo
03-24-2005, 12:47 PM
thats cool....but uhhh...exactly who are you again?

03-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Hes the one who put on the Akraix Ector, TX show, i believe.

Dan_Guetter
03-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Jimmy is the man. I will have a huge story on jimmy in the next few days.

This guy will blow your minds! No LIE:devil: :devil:

Dan_Guetter
03-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Here's a few pix of Jimmy

Dan_Guetter
03-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Yes he only has one arm.

I've seen alot of talented riders in my days, but this cat can jump like the best of them. Not to mention hes hauls @ss on the mx track. The guy is wicked talented!!!

Simply amazing!

Dan_Guetter
03-24-2005, 01:21 PM
braaaaaaaaap:devil:

Juggalo
03-24-2005, 01:29 PM
ahh ok..sweet! sorry if i came off as talkin **** or somethin lol i just didnt know who you were! my bad haha

03-24-2005, 01:37 PM
Damn, i cant Imagine racing with one arm, must be crazy armpump. Are you the guy with one arm that I always see in dirtwheels??? btw, nice one hander off the ramp!:blah:

Lefty
03-24-2005, 06:15 PM
:cool: I was going for the two hander take off but i missed:blah:

Mxjunkie
03-24-2005, 08:05 PM
wow thats insane, mad props thats cooler then the dude from def leppord for sure :)

ROOSTINWARRIOR
03-24-2005, 11:31 PM
that is awesome, i wish i lived near you guys. i am in the process of buildin my own ramp though, so thats ok. nice track and man i give you props for the way you ride. i used to know a guy that had one arm that rode a 450 bike, its a site to watch. awesome!

Neece#303
03-25-2005, 06:59 AM
Hey Jimmy... got the steering stem and front end fixed I'm ready to go again... I will probably be out your way after Georgia for practice... April is going to be a busy month....

rollie
03-26-2005, 06:48 PM
You are the man jimmy!!

is it hard to hit jumps with one arm cuz wouldnt it pull to one side???

CannondaleRider
03-26-2005, 11:36 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

And he said your fast on an MX track.......how the hell do you ride whoops?:confused:

Lefty
03-27-2005, 09:27 AM
:devil: I hate whoops but I can do them pin it and hold on sometimes it works sometimes it don't. It is becoming easier since I'm on a 450 and not a 2 stroke:devil:

lil400exdude
03-27-2005, 09:41 AM
how do you work the cluth
btw thats def bad arse that you can do that

ROOSTINWARRIOR
03-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Ya what is your bike set-up like?

Lefty
03-27-2005, 12:22 PM
:D Here a little bit of my story. I got hurt 2-14-98. I lost my left arm and crushed my right hand in 6 places. I worked offshore on a ship that surveyed the bottom of the ocean for oil. About a year later I got my first bike. Started trail riding 6 months later raced my first race. I started on a Polaris. When I went to a clutch I flipped the clutch to the right side and I don't run any front brakes. I never rode before I got hurt so everything kinda came natural. I mostly ride with my legs and hold on just enough to steer and gas. I seat hop everything, ramps included. When I started riding I never thought I would be able to do the stuff I do now. I want to show everyone that if you really want something and you have the DRIVE AND DEDICATION and not scared to indure pain you can do anything you put your mind to. Never under estimated yourself. IF YOU DON'T LIVE FOR SOMETHING YOU WILL DIE FOR NOTHING!!:devil: I just started getting in to Freestyle and going to take it to another level.(getting to where i can come off the bike) My web site is www.quadzombiemx.com

hondaracer305
03-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Lefty
:D Here a little bit of my story. I got hurt 2-14-98. I lost my left arm and crushed my right hand in 6 places. I worked offshore on a ship that surveyed the bottom of the ocean for oil. About a year later I got my first bike. Started trail riding 6 months later raced my first race. I started on a Polaris. When I went to a clutch I flipped the clutch to the right side and I don't run any front brakes. I never rode before I got hurt so everything kinda came natural. I mostly ride with my legs and hold on just enough to steer and gas. I seat hop everything, ramps included. When I started riding I never thought I would be able to do the stuff I do now. I want to show everyone that if you really want something and you have the DRIVE AND DEDICATION and not scared to indure pain you can do anything you put your mind to. Never under estimated yourself. IF YOU DON'T LIVE FOR SOMETHING YOU WILL DIE FOR NOTHING!!:devil: I just started getting in to Freestyle and going to take it to another level.(getting to where i can come off the bike) My web site is www.quadzombiemx.com

Dude, that is awesome, i couldnt imagine busting a ramp only holding on with one hand, that freaks me out, youve got awesome determination, you should definatly be proud of yourself for accomplishing all of that on a quad with only one arm, good luck man.

outacontrol31
03-29-2005, 10:35 AM
hell he used to ride a banshee on the mx track, and woop *** while doing it, he's got more skill than anybody i know, and now he's doing the freestyle thing, and making it bigger than ever. i can't wait for may, hopefully i can make it this time

MX26
03-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Jimmy, those pics are awesome. Sweet 450. I remember seeing you at Badlands for the 1st time on that Polaris... Then trying to pass you. Sounds like you've gotten even better since those days.

Does Zach still ride?

mxquadracer
03-31-2005, 06:38 PM
I love this guy...Jimmy's 100% pure talent, that's all that there is to it.

Lefty
03-31-2005, 06:57 PM
:D Thanks !

putting on another show MAY 7

rYan01400EX
03-31-2005, 08:50 PM
Dang dude, that would take tons of skill. I guess it shows how much a guy really loves his sport.. That is wicked awesome man..

Not to take thread or anything but how much dirt comes in an average dumptruck load and about how much does it cost??

Thanks all, once again Lefty, you are wicked sick dude.. Keep it up... That makes me happy to see that someone cares that much.

Lefty
04-01-2005, 07:54 AM
10 yards and it depends on what kind of dirt and where you are located.

04-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Lefty
When I started riding I never thought I would be able to do the stuff I do now. I want to show everyone that if you really want something and you have the DRIVE AND DEDICATION and not scared to indure pain you can do anything you put your mind to. Never under estimated yourself. IF YOU DON'T LIVE FOR SOMETHING YOU WILL DIE FOR NOTHING!! www.quadzombiemx.com [/B]

man!, i really want to ride my quad right now!, damn man, u really gave me like...THe guts to go and fly...like i want to go out and dont care if i fall. i will write that whole paragraph in a post-it and take it with me when i practice on the jumps man!...!

U ROCK MAN!!

400exrider707
04-06-2005, 12:41 PM
HOLY BALLZ:eek2: You are the craziest dude I've ever seen. SICK!