PDA

View Full Version : MHSC Round 3, Missouri Mule Kicker, Kahoka, MO 4/2/05

Johnny & Monica
03-23-2005, 11:32 PM
MHSC Round 3, Missouri Mule Kicker, Kahoka, MO 4/2/05

*cash purse*

Directions: One mile south of Kahoka on Route 81 to Y. West on Y until blacktop ends. South on gravel 1/2 mile to track. Follow arrows.

*pee wee race*

Info call 660-727-3301
Mike Burkhart

practice 10:30
riders meeting 12 noon
race 12:30

I believe gate fee is 10.00 at Kahoka.
Good trophy payout.

Kahoka is located in the northeast corner of Missouri. Only a couple motels in Kahoka but you can stay in Keokuk, IA and be within about half hour of the track. Camping is allowed at race track and they have some electrical and water sources.

Johnny & Monica
03-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Who`s the lucky predator who made the home page for MO.?:D

Rdogg450
03-25-2005, 03:15 PM
1 week away! I will be there.........rain or shine.:cool:

wolvee
03-26-2005, 09:02 AM
What are the classes for the pee wee? I use to race harescrambles down there. Very nice track,it's got a good mix of every thing. GOOD LUCK Johnny, wish the kids luck for us!:D

Johnny & Monica
03-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Andy Tracy,you should come they have a 50cc class its a little long for a 50 but he`ll let you follow an sweep the course . If not we`ll see you in Ia. we`ll be the ones looking silly with are hands on our head:D

ooooh that be all 200 of us I`ll be the old guy in the 40+ class on a orangie kabota tractor lol (predator)

montycarlo
03-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Imma try to make it down... it's too close to home to pass up the opportunity to race! :D

toby400ex
03-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Im sittin this one out, 2 wierd wrecks in a row, I dont feel like making the 3rd one the charm.....................:ermm:

Johnny & Monica
03-28-2005, 10:59 PM
3 Days left :D who`s making it will we hit over a 170 again?An where is goofy Geoff been :confused: In love huh Geoff?

We`ll be in the white Tahoe pulling the white Dirtshack racing trailer stop an say hey to us Monica will be the blond with the camera around her neck:D

5valves
03-29-2005, 12:18 AM
I Hope she gets a pic of me getting another holeshot In the vet-b class.
this will make three in an row. cross my fingires and twist the throtle.
See ya there.

bigjbull
03-29-2005, 07:25 AM
johnny -

dukeboy, his brother and myself are planning on it.
we'll see you there.

yfz450xc
03-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by 5valves
I Hope she gets a pic of me getting another holeshot In the vet-b class.
this will make three in an row. cross my fingires and twist the throtle.
See ya there.

I hope Monica see's me taking the holeshot in vet B from 5 valves this time:D
just messing w/ ya good luck and see ya on the line 5 vavles;)

Every one come see me or look at the sign up area I have a new stack of ATV Racing Extra papers that they have "Donated" to us again:D
Remeber to thank David and Jessica at ATv Racing Extra for all the Papers they have been donating :D

motoboy66
03-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
I hope Monica see's me taking the holeshot in vet B from 5 valves this time:D
just messing w/ ya good luck and see ya on the line 5 vavles;)

Every one come see me or look at the sign up area I have a new stack of ATV Racing Extra papers that they have "Donated" to us again:D
Remeber to thank David and Jessica at ATv Racing Extra for all the Papers they have been donating :D

I think you both need to watch out, I will be at this race and I predict that I have the hole shot! :D :D

watts16
03-29-2005, 12:17 PM
how many people are usually in the blaster class? Have to ask my dad.. hope he says yes..

yfz450xc
03-29-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
I think you both need to watch out, I will be at this race and I predict that I have the hole shot! :D :D

It's about time fly boy :D hope to see ya there and tell ole Nick
not to scratch that new bike trying to pass me:D

Rdogg450
03-29-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66

Sorry Todd no 400ex will get the holeshot....lol! j/k:blah:

5valves
03-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Sounds like the first corner is going to be exciting.
Just let me take it, you guys will catch up bye the second lap.
See Ya there
Ryon

montycarlo
03-29-2005, 06:45 PM
Well, I officially bailed on work for Saturday so I'll be there! :D Sounds like we might need the mud tires? I was also wondering if this is a 2 hour race.......
:confused:

5valves
03-29-2005, 06:59 PM
1-1/2 hours for the person in first place. depend on the lap you are on, and how close to the first person in your class you are.

Rdogg450
03-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Anyone from up in that area???? What's the weather been up there???
I HATE MUD!:grr:

79400ex
03-29-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by exracer16
how many people are usually in the blaster class? Have to ask my dad.. hope he says yes..
\

exracer16 At the first two rounds they had averafe about 7 atvs. And for everyone else this class lets in up to 300cc 4stroke motors . So come out

79400ex
03-29-2005, 07:54 PM
THe promotor is gauntreeing (sp) 10 trophfies in each classes. He is also offering a 4 X 4 class so peolpe with 4 X 4 please come you will probably go home with a troph

watts16
03-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
\

exracer16 At the first two rounds they had averafe about 7 atvs. And for everyone else this class lets in up to 300cc 4stroke motors . So come out

i got to ask my dad
i hope i can race

yfz450xc
03-30-2005, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Anyone from up in that area???? What's the weather been up there???
I HATE MUD!:grr:
RDogg go to accuweather.com that is where I get all my weather stuff and you can go to any state and city and get the forcast for up to 15 days, like they are right however.

Rdogg450
03-30-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
RDogg go to accuweather.com that is where I get all my weather stuff and you can go to any state and city and get the forcast for up to 15 days, like they are right however.

That sounds like work. :D

montycarlo
03-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by me
Well, I officially bailed on work for Saturday so I'll be there! :D

I guess I spoke too soon. :rolleyes: My g/f's daughter's first soccer game is Saturday & we thought it was gonna be Sunday. I think I'm gonna sit the Mule Kicker out to watch the game. There will be other races I am sure of it! :)

On the bright side..... I'm still not going to work! :blah:

geogeorge
03-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
3 Days left :D who`s making it will we hit over a 170 again?An where is goofy Geoff been :confused: In love huh Geoff?

We`ll be in the white Tahoe pulling the white Dirtshack racing trailer stop an say hey to us Monica will be the blond with the camera around her neck:D

I'v been busy running for mayor in the city I live in. The election is Tuesday the 5th and its cruch time. Also I had a birthday saturday. I can now race the 40+ class is I like. :D

Johnny & Monica
03-30-2005, 05:47 PM
WTF ??? Hey you owe me something, Shep knows what it is!! Happy Late Birthday!!!!!!!! Are you gonna bring that stocker to the +40? Ain't that like bringing a butter knife to a gun fight??:D That's ok I'm on a Kubota. Mayor McCheese????:devil:

jdwxv3
03-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

170 should be passed up in Westphlia! That is my "stompin grounds" I hope to bring about 20 people with me. I just have to make fun of lots of people and tell them they are scared and that all they do is talk chit and not back it up to get them there:ermm: ! I will see you all in Westphlia(the next MO race I can hit) Good luck to everyone in Kahoka ride hard!

Johnny & Monica
03-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Have fun at Chesney. Hope you get lucky and if not that sucks that you missed a race to sit thru that:devil: :D

Rdogg450
03-30-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I'v been busy running for mayor in the city I live in. The election is Tuesday the 5th and its cruch time. Also I had a birthday saturday. I can now race the 40+ class is I like. :D

Happy Birthday Geoff....:cool:

Johnny & Monica
03-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Calling for 60 degrees and sunny another great day. Has anybody heard how wet it is up there??

burrows
03-30-2005, 09:09 PM
We got rain today but just enough to settle the dust. Don't know how much Kahoka got. We will be there so hope its not muddy. Zac, daniel, and Bradley are racing. Go BRADLEY!!!! mommab

the Z Man
03-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Z Man is coming with a crew, A rider Josh Fett, B rider Chris Lucas and of course the Plus 30 rider ol' # 6.. See ya there guys, be sure and say hello.. Z.

motoboy66
04-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Well I lied, and will not be at this one either. Work is just dead set against me racing. I do have off the last weekend of the month, so either loretta's or finger lakes for sure.

Carl Nevins
04-02-2005, 04:36 AM
sorry bout the bad luck moto, just think of all that money your makin.

jdwxv3
04-02-2005, 04:42 AM
Yea Moto, I have to work numerous weekends as well again this summer so I will have to miss a few races:( . I guess you gotta do what you gotta do! I am off the last weekend in April as well and I plan to go to the GNCC race(if no one backs out on me) If the GNCC does not work out I will be at Finger Lakes. See ya

motoboy66
04-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Ok everyone since i could not be there how did everything go? I will make one of these races, even if it means calling in sick so I can go race. Can't wait for the pictures.

Johnny & Monica
04-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Taylor won the 90cc class.:D
Overall Todd Senger Michael Burrows Dave Hicks Justin Asplin Jeff Range Zac Johnson . It was dusty and there was alot of motocross.

Rdogg450
04-02-2005, 08:38 PM
A branch or something yanked my tether cord off before i could finish the race...... i guess thats just bad luck! grrr:mad:
ended up 10th place:grr:

5valves
04-02-2005, 09:05 PM
another great start, but that was short lived. the ones that didnt get around in the MX section I let around in the woods, They were moved faster than I was. I had a great time. I think around 13 in vet-B. That parts not so great.
Did have an awsome lap and a half or so with the great pumpkin.
He hit a tree in the woods with me right on his rear. I dont think I hit him but it was close. Made sure he was okay then I never saw him again.
We had a great battle on the long MX section, dicing it back and forth. WORE ME OUT.
I must say
The cource workers did A great job seen keeping that cource open. It wasnt that bad but they stayed on top of it.
I had a blast even with my poor finish.

the Z Man
04-02-2005, 09:24 PM
I think it was one of my best to date, got some good video, good viddles and a nice piece of wood with a #3 on it, 40 vet. Z.

Carl Nevins
04-03-2005, 12:04 AM
i was doin good till the tire issue on lap one. yeah i was on the blue honda sittin on the side of the track. had a good time as always.

Rdogg450
04-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
i was doin good till the tire issue on lap one. yeah i was on the blue honda sittin on the side of the track. had a good time as always.

Carl.. That just gave you an excuse to start drinking earier.....lol:uhoh:

jdwxv3
04-04-2005, 04:48 AM
Jonny and Monica did you all take any pics at this race? If so I wanna see!

Hey Jonny have any luck selling the Pred yet? Are you thinking of getting a 450R or what? I have a guy going to the bank today for my YFZ, I get to keep my shocks and wheels. My Younger Bro Mitch and I are wanting 450r's. My YFZ has let me down a lot the last couple years. His KFX has broke down 2 times outa 3 this year every time he was in first place. I Sedalia he was in the top ten overall(he starts in B class) and his bike quit in the last feild before the check point about a 1/4 mile away on the last lap, then At Kahoka he was roughly 40-60 feet from the finish and his coil went out on the last lap. He tried to push it but I guess the hill was to big and he was to tired:( Needless to say we stripped his KFX down and most of the parts are on ebay as we speak, Roll Design, Axis, Burgard, Rpm stuff. Anyway PM me a price on the Pred I might be able to help you sell it.

Later, Josh

Johnny & Monica
04-04-2005, 10:38 AM
The pics are posted under race coverage now. How was the concert?:D

yfz450xc
04-05-2005, 08:04 AM
I couldn't of rode any faster I was beat and the Kidneys are sore still wow, what a fast ride.
10 th in class:rolleyes:
no break downs or dismounts and did what I could , so it was a good day.,:D

04-06-2005, 07:32 AM
sorry to hear bout ur tether randy, stil not a bad finish for you or ryon, did your man on the kfx win again?

Carl Nevins
04-06-2005, 05:54 PM
i'm not randy but no his front sprocket is now a nice smooth frisbee.

Rdogg450
04-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah alot of us had bad luck that race but oh well it was fun.:D

geogeorge
04-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Jonny and Monica did you all take any pics at this race? If so I wanna see!

Hey Jonny have any luck selling the Pred yet? Are you thinking of getting a 450R or what? I have a guy going to the bank today for my YFZ, I get to keep my shocks and wheels. My Younger Bro Mitch and I are wanting 450r's. My YFZ has let me down a lot the last couple years. His KFX has broke down 2 times outa 3 this year every time he was in first place. I Sedalia he was in the top ten overall(he starts in B class) and his bike quit in the last feild before the check point about a 1/4 mile away on the last lap, then At Kahoka he was roughly 40-60 feet from the finish and his coil went out on the last lap. He tried to push it but I guess the hill was to big and he was to tired:( Needless to say we stripped his KFX down and most of the parts are on ebay as we speak, Roll Design, Axis, Burgard, Rpm stuff. Anyway PM me a price on the Pred I might be able to help you sell it.

Later, Josh

I don't know what the problem is. My YFZ has been great to me. Have you tryed talking nice to it yet? :macho

Rdogg450
04-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Less than 2 weeks til Walnut Shade...:cool: !!!