PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine Opinions

FastestBlaster
03-23-2005, 05:43 PM
I didnt know where to put this since its a sport/ute quad so since its under 350cc i put it here.i was just wondering what you all think of the 2005 wolverine. I want a quad taht has good low end power and good acceleration. So i was wondering if wolverines are fast and if they have good power. Well my blaster got stolen and i am looking for a new quad and went out on the trails again and decidied a quad with 4wd would be best for me but i want a fast one and a littlier one too. Id be riding in mud, creeks/streams, trails, loose watery mud, grass, open fields, road, loose gravel, and small dirt jump, and dirt. I would deff. get teh 424 select for it and probably an exhast syestem, and prolly something liek a K&MN filter or someything else liek that to give it more speed and power and also tires and a winch.

Thanxs, Jimmy

kevo081
03-23-2005, 07:35 PM
the wolverine sounds like a perfect quad for you. my brother is gonna be riding in something like those conditions and he is lookin for a wolverine right now. the wolverine is like the best of both worlds in my opinion. i would not mind owning one. i am veryi impressed on there agility yet power through mud. on the other hand if you have the money get a 500 4x4 scrambler(i would rather have the wolverine).