PDA

View Full Version : C-Dale Riders lets hear what you got to say...

MSL
03-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Couple questions for the C-dale riders

1. What type of racing do you think the C-dale performs best in.
2. What was it about the C-Dale that made you choose it over other quads..

cheetah
03-23-2005, 06:59 PM
1. I personally think it's a great cross-country machine. It has a lot of low end torque with the blaze map and it just seems to be balanced perfectly for hillclimbs. I'm not a mx racer though so I'm a little biased there.

2. For me, I wanted something that could run with the big dogs (or smoke em:eek2: ), but yet be different. I like to have unique bikes and when I go to the track all I see are YFZs and 450rs. While some look really good it takes a lot of effort for them to stand apart. Also, the overall power of the motor is like no other. The throttle response of fuel injection is amazing and still unmatched. These motors are awesome and the power delivery is still yet controllable. Hard to explain I guess until you ride one.

A4StrokeGuy
03-23-2005, 07:37 PM
1. the best type of racing depends on what you have it set up for, mine is set up for mx and would do sh@tty in the woods or vice versa.

2. I bought it becuase i wanted cheap hp and thats what i got, you can buy them alot cheaper and there FAST. Besides who wants another YFZ or R or EX, i get quite a few looks when i go riding people are very curoius about them.

FourFiftyFour
03-24-2005, 06:58 AM
Motos are best for MX, Blazes for XC, and the speeds and cannibals are more all around quads, that can be fixed up however u like. Mine was a cannibal and I fixed it up to be a modified Moto now.

I bought my quad bc it was before the 450s were out, it was cheaper than a 400ex with no motor work. So I got a 440 for a better price. To tell you the truth, my quad has been right up there with the 450s in the holeshots too..... also it is different. My whole local series class is nothing but Hondas, so Im the only weird one out there :blah:

jacobw
03-24-2005, 07:52 AM
thing about cannondales is that with the fuel injection you can tune any motor to whatever conditions you ride you can have a mx and cross-country bike all it one. Just remap and you are ready to go. With a carbed engine you have built it to perform under certian conditions. You can also build a reliable cannondale for cheap with all the fixes that atk has and aftermarket companies building things for us again we are back in the game hardcore great machines with a great engine and powerband. You can take a cannibal and make it a mxxer or a cross-country bike and map it and you are ready to go.:D

MSL
03-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Thanks everyone for your replies:D Seems there are a lot of good things about them that are different from the rest of the quads on the market today..