PDA

View Full Version : Truck/406 For Sale

oriclez
03-23-2005, 11:42 AM
First of all with gas prices these days im forced to sale my truck. Its a 91 F250. This thing is in great condition. 64,000 miles(2nd owner), was used as a tow vechile for a boat is all, I used it to tow my quad. It has a 460 7.5L BB, with Gibson Chrome Headers, 3" Exhaust, with a Imco muffler. All this was installed in the past 2 months. It also has a K&N intake, and when I was installing the headers I basiclly gave it a tune up. New plugs, new Dist Cap, New rotor. Has a Pioneer CD player, along with a roll bar with 6 lights facing foward, and 2 facing back. Im asking $5500 OBO. I'd be interested in trading for a small block V8 truck possibly, or preferablly V6 truck or Jeep, or Z28 Camaro or Firebird Formula.

Next is my quad. I have a 300ex for sale. This is the ultimate Trail quad. It is bored and stroked to a 406. Has 4+ axle 2+ A-Arms and 250R shocks. Major head work done, with a 11:1 high comp piston. Has a rebuilt top end, including hardened rockers/valve springs, (got scammed from donald and had a aftermarket cam for it but he never sent). Supper Trapp Full exhaust. It has a 14T front sprocket with a 36T rear sprocket. It has new marier racing font fender and rear fender, MSR handle bars, DG grab bar, and a DG bumper. I got a new battery(stock one couldn't crank enough amps), and a new starter. Basiclly everything here is new. It will beat 400exs all around trails, and also has reverse. Quick and nimble quad. I want 3500 OBO for it, or would take a trade for a new project quad, maybe a 400ex. Next quad I want to do is a nice dune quad so pref a raptor, or a 250R.

darkstar
03-23-2005, 12:37 PM
I will trade you a really nice blastwe it would make a great dune quad

oriclez
03-23-2005, 12:39 PM
I'd need quiet a bit of cash on to that. I would be interested in turning a blaster into a dune quad. Haven't really done a 2 stroke before(reason I wanted a 250R). Only problem is how far away we are. Im located in OR.

oriclez
03-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Here is the deal. Sold the rollbar sepertaly and I have a canopy for the truck. Have someone interested in it right now, he was gonna give me a call back later today. I will go no lower than $5000 on this truck. With newer tires with less than 5000 miles, and a brand new battery this is a good deal.

oriclez
03-24-2005, 10:01 AM
up