PDA

View Full Version : Live in Ontario?? Mark your Calenders !!

Quad18star
03-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Alright I just wanted to let you guys know that April 9th and 10th we will have Jason Thorne and The Finn from the Metal Mulisha putting on a Freestyle show down at the Royal Distributing superstore in Guelph Ontario .

Also bring your used quads, dirtbikes, street bikes , go carts, sleds ... whatever you have for sale ... we'll have a section for those wanting to sell their stuff . Trust me guys and girls ... there is going to be a LOT of people passing through that weekend , so you'll get a lot of free advertisement .

Check out the website ... www.royaldistributing.com ... if you need more info . I hope to see all you guys down there . This event is going to be HUGE ... especially since it's our brand new building ... it's worth comming to check out . State of the art .... 50 000 + square feet building . And you guys know we're always good for giving away free stuff , so don't miss out . :blah: :devil:

PunkA$$
03-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Sounds good, I'll probably be there.

Your right about that being an impressive building, much nicer than the old one. I've been there once myself and was amazed at what they had in stock. Pretty much everything in their catalogue.

Am I to assume you're going to make the trip down from Sudbury?

nacs400ex
03-23-2005, 02:25 PM
Sounds good, but a little too far of a drive for me just too see some dirtbikers I have seen already perform. Any sales going on that day ?

400exBro
03-23-2005, 02:36 PM
I would go but April 10th is the season opener at Gopher Dunes!!!!

Quad18star
03-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
Sounds good, but a little too far of a drive for me just too see some dirtbikers I have seen already perform. Any sales going on that day ?

Yup ... sales start on the 7th and ends the 10th . It's a big tent event . Blowing out a lot of winter stock , factory buyouts , discontinued stock and a lot of clothing ( casual , summer and winter) . Also it's the ATV season kick off . Kind of like what we do in the fall with the Toronto Snowmobile Show ... but we're doing it for Quads , Dirtbikes and Streetbikes this spring .

I'm not sure of the full details ..... it might be a no tax sale ... it may be 20% off .... they might send out Royal Dollars ( ex. Buy $50 worth and get $10 off) ... I'm not 100% positive as to what its going to be . Check the site ... they might have more details ... I know it's a tent sale at all 3 locations ( Guelph , Barrie and Sudbury) The freestyle show will be at the Guelph store only though .

I'm almost positive that I'll be done at the Guelph store during that weekend . My mom has to be in Toronto for 6 weeks around that time , so I'll be spending a bit of time down at the hospital and hotel with her .

Quad18star
03-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by 400exBro
I would go but April 10th is the season opener at Gopher Dunes!!!!

I might go to Gopher on the 10th to go check it out . I'll be down in that area so I mgiht as well . :p

400exBro
03-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Greg- Awsome hope to see ya, to bad you can't ride becuase i am sure you would have fun... Let's hope for some good weather because gopher is hard to race in when the sand is so wet!!!

BTW- don't sell that yamaha, it is worth it... keep it...