PDA

View Full Version : 250R parts

250R-Dee
03-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Pappy.. how much will it cost to PC my ASR A-Arms, 250r Spindles, front & rear hubs and OEM 250R dogbone?

If you can do a silver color on the arms that would look cool but a grey similiar to the ASR "instant flake off before being used" paint color is ok too. I would like everything else to be red. What colors do you have readily available?

What is your turn around time once you receive the items? There are two PC'ers here on the island but they charge entirely too much. The items will be shipped via USPS priority (domestic) so don't let my location in Japan scare you.

Oh yeah... what colors would the rest of you guys suggest for my parts? I have yet to use my brand new A-Arms and there is rust growing where I installed the brake line clamps :mad:

Pappy
03-23-2005, 12:14 PM
a arms are $55 for the set in a single color.

i have a few different silvers, but to match that color you may want silvervein?

spindles $25 (set)
hubs $15 each
dogbone $10

ill work with you all i can with shipping etc. time usually runs 2 weeks or less.

250R-Dee
03-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Silvervein would be cool. What is your mailing address? I will get the parts in the mail to you next by weekend.

Dee