PDA

View Full Version : lmao

blaster_rider68
03-22-2005, 05:32 PM
ok so the other day i got my first quad(99'blaster)and the next day i got in a fistfight with some kid.....well to make a long story short i kicked his *** but now im in a cast for thye next 7weeks with a broken thumb.............go figure LOL:D

JRDrider22
03-22-2005, 05:33 PM
ur happy bout this? id be so madd at my self. it would suck now if the kid sued you and you lost your quad. seems like you dont appreciate things you get

WOracing
03-22-2005, 05:40 PM
sounds like u hit him to hard for your little hands:devil:

Butters
03-22-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
sounds like u hit him to hard for your little hands:devil:

haha now that funny.

enduro400rider
03-22-2005, 06:44 PM
im guessin it ur right hand for the tumb throttle? if its not you can still ride as long as ur aloud i rode my 400 with a cast on my left arm kinda hard clutchin but i could do but one thing dont go ride in the mud. i rolled mine over in a huge mud puddle and got the cask soaked and caked with mud. the doctor was pissed cuz he had to put a new one on. it was kinda funny listening to him yell though

bulkdriverlp
03-22-2005, 07:18 PM
no, you got your but kicked cause you ride a blaster.;)

philsan
03-22-2005, 07:25 PM
When I was in the Marines I busted both my hands on a dudes head. He got 5 stiches on his upper lip and probally still has to wear a mustash. Then I was home on leave just after the casts came and some punk at a bar wanted to try me and I broke my right hand again. Sometimes earning respect can cost ya.

o4250
03-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by philsan
When I was in the Marines I busted both my hands on a dudes head. He got 5 stiches on his upper lip and probally still has to wear a mustash. Then I was home on leave just after the casts came and some punk at a bar wanted to try me and I broke my right hand again. Sometimes earning respect can cost ya.

That same thing happend to my brother. And he is in the marines:eek2:

Fender Bender
03-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by philsan

Anger management is cheaper.

rooster_20
03-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by blaster_rider68
ok so the other day i got my first quad(99'blaster)and the next day i got in a fistfight with some kid.....well to make a long story short i kicked his *** but now im in a cast for thye next 7weeks with a broken thumb.............go figure LOL:D

You could still ride it since you have a twist throttle